Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
(12-16-2015, 11:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh!  Now he was blocked by his own teammate.

Got it.

Mellow

You don't see 96's hand on his back?  Same as VonOlhoffen was "blocked" into #9.

I've met Kimo, nice guy, I even had him sign my Palmer jersey LOL (posted pics on the old board....he owns a retirement village in my town, and is a customer of mine)

When I asked him about that play....he just chuckled.....Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:09 AM)Wyche Wrote: You don't see 96's hand on his back?  Same as VonOlhoffen was "blocked" into #9.

I've met Kimo, nice guy, I even had him sign my Palmer jersey LOL (posted pics on the old board....he owns a retirement village in my town, and is a customer of mine)

When I asked him about that play....he just chuckled.....Mellow

He was probably afraid you would "paint" him.  Ninja

Seriously though was Kimo known for dirty play?  No.  So it is more likely it was a block or an accident.

Is Burfict know for being a headcase?  Yes.  So it is more than likely he was being dirty.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: He was probably afraid you would "paint" him.  Ninja

Seriously though was Kimo known for dirty play?  No.  So it is more likely it was a block or an accident.

Is Burfict know for being a headcase?  Yes.  So it is more than likely he was being dirty.

Could be....but in all seriousness, if he did indeed feel a shove from behind, he couldn't have known if he was being blocked or if it was Dunlap.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 08:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or because he's dirty and a liar.

[Image: vuwfh.gif]

Being as he WASN'T blocked into Ben.  Heck he wasn't blocked at all.

Cool

Here's the link to a bigger, clearer version for the conspiracy theorists among you:

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2015/12/13/watch-vontaze-burficts-vicious-unflagged-low-hit-on-ben-roethlisberger/

Theres no debate here. Clearly a cheap shot.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:15 AM)Vlad Wrote: Theres no debate here. Clearly a cheap shot.

LOL...That pass went for like 20 yards as well.  Even when they cheat they suck.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 09:06 AM)we-dey! Wrote: Lmao, paint does not mean shot... calm down, nobody is getting shot around here lol 

Also, the hit on Kvo was in no way intentional, you Bengirls fans just don't want to let it go but you say Steelers fan always bring up the past

Vontaze burpshit is now and he's a dirty Suh type player and his hit on Ben was definitely intentional and should face punishment

Let me help you dummies understand where this painting thing is coming from.. In modern day warfare quite often ground troops will "paint" a target with a laser guidance system that enables air support to properly identify the target on the ground. It doesn't take a genius to infer that painting Burfict is in someway associated with pointing some type of laser at him. I doubt that Williams has a major presentation that he needs Burfict to see in South Beach, that he needs a laser pointer for. We can all assume the only pointing he means is with a laser sight on a weapon.

After taking a second read on your post, im going to assume this goes over your head.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 07:09 AM)Wyche Wrote: I've said it numerous times.....they don't like us having an enforcer type of player.....

You still don't have an enforcer type of player. Who is he?  Burfict is a thug type of player.

Both Harrison and Ward played within the rules before the NFL decided to change things.
They were legit enforcers.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:19 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He blurs the line between "physical" and "dirty" just like the guy who mentored him in 2013: James Harrison. If Burfict wore black and piss yellow, Steeler fans would vigorously defend every questionable hit and tackle, just as they have with JH all these years.

This is exactly the case. These ***** babies can dish it out all day, but cant take it.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:28 AM)Vlad Wrote: You still don't have an enforcer type of player. Who is he?  Burfict is a thug type of player.

Both Harrison and Ward played within the rules before the NFL decided to change things.
They were legit enforcers.

This is exactly it. Ward blocked like he was supposed to do. Rivers got busted and Bengal fans cried until Ward's blocking was banned. Harrison wasn't flagged, fined or called dirty until week 3 of I think 2008, when Goodell realized the league is losing concussion suits big time. He started throwing out huge fines - Harrison, Robinson from ATL and that Patriots safety were all fined $50,000 that week. Harrisons and Robinson had there's reduced on appeal, but Harrison become the poster boy anyway. And everything Harrison did was in the scope of playing football - no leg twisting and kicking after the play.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Like Decastro
Reply/Quote
Yeah, Burfict is a terrible human being Ninja

Yesterday, 09:45 PM

From Geoff Hobson, Bengals.com

It was after Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict told seven-year-old Braylen Snider to pick out anything he wanted and put it in the shopping cart and after they couldn’t find an iPad for six-year-old Brice at Toys-R-Us in Florence, Ky., when Bryan Snider realized just how special the night had been.

“I’ve seen the guys do stuff like this before, but they always had cameras with them,” Snider recalled on Tuesday. “Vontaze privately messaged my girlfriend. He could have put it on Twitter so that everyone knew. But it was just our family and his family. It was awesome.”

Twitter can be a cruel place. But not a few weeks ago, when Snider’s girlfriend tagged Bryan’s favorite Bengal in a tweet wanting to know how she could get her family involved in the Bengals’ various holiday shopping sprees for children.

It was going to be a tight Christmas. Snider works for the city of Covington, Ky., as a landscaper and his girlfriend can’t work because Brice has a brain disorder that put him in a wheelchair unable to walk or talk, or sit, or crawl while racked by 15 to 20 seizures a day. In order to get Braylen’s big gift, a PlayStation 4, Bryan sold the hunting rife his own father gave him.

“You want to give your kids what they want,” is how Bryan explained every parent’s dream.

Burfict sent the private message back about a week later, saying he didn’t know how to hook the family up but that he would take them shopping himself. He got the Sniders’ info and soon Burfict’s girlfriend got in touch with Snider’s girlfriend and the date was set for Monday night.

“I was nervous. This is a pro football player that I watch on TV,” Snider said.

Burfict is more that to him. He’s his favorite.

“Because of his football knowledge, he’s so smart,” Snider said. “He’s everywhere around the ball. He’s not too over aggressive. He lets the play unfold. He just has that knowledge.”

When he showed up Burfict put everyone at ease with a few “What’s up? What’s up?” and the shop commenced with Braylen, a bit uncertain, trailed along by Brice and 18-month-old Brantlee.

“He just told him if you want it, put it in the cart,” Snider said.

Brice knew something was up with his dad pushing him and the big 6-2 guy smiling up ahead smiling and putting stuffed animals in the cart.

“He likes Daniel Tiger,” Dad said.

“What do you think Brice would like?” Burfict asked and this is kind of funny because it’s the second time they’ve met.

A few years ago at training camp, when Bryan was at work, Brice was in his wheelchair with his mom at practice and Burfict appeared, took off his gloves, signed them, and put them on Brice’s lap.

But on Monday night, Bryan mentioned an iPad. It’s the one way that Brice can communicate with his family with APPs that help him respond to yes and no questions. The one the Sniders had was so old that the screen was miniscule and the speakers were just about shot.

“We couldn’t find one,” Bryan Snider said. “So Vontaze gave me money to buy him an iPad. I couldn’t believe it.”

At the end of the night, there were three carts full and Bryan Snider’s favorite Bengal had come up with another big assist in the open field.

“He didn’t just help our Christmas,” he said, “he made our Christmas.”
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:15 AM)Vlad Wrote: Theres no debate here. Clearly a cheap shot.

Yep, clearly poor execution. Get it together taz!! :snark:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:43 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Like Decastro

"Crickets chirping"
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yeah, Burfict is a terrible human being  Ninja

It was after Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict told seven-year-old Braylen Snider to pick out anything he wanted and put it in the shopping cart and after they couldn’t find an iPad for six-year-old Brice at Toys-R-Us in Florence, Ky., when Bryan Snider realized just how special the night had been.

“I’ve seen the guys do stuff like this before, but they always had cameras with them,” Snider recalled on Tuesday. “Vontaze privately messaged my girlfriend. He could have put it on Twitter so that everyone knew. But it was just our family and his family. It was awesome.”

Twitter can be a cruel place. But not a few weeks ago, when Snider’s girlfriend tagged Bryan’s favorite Bengal in a tweet wanting to know how she could get her family involved in the Bengals’ various holiday shopping sprees for children.

It was going to be a tight Christmas. Snider works for the city of Covington, Ky., as a landscaper and his girlfriend can’t work because Brice has a brain disorder that put him in a wheelchair unable to walk or talk, or sit, or crawl while racked by 15 to 20 seizures a day.  In order to get Braylen’s big gift, a PlayStation 4, Bryan sold the hunting rife his own father gave him.

“You want to give your kids what they want,” is how Bryan explained every parent’s dream.

Burfict sent the private message back about a week later, saying he didn’t know how to hook the family up but that he would take them shopping himself. He got the Sniders’ info and soon Burfict’s girlfriend got in touch with Snider’s girlfriend and the date was set for Monday night.

“Because of his football knowledge, he’s so smart,” Snider said. “He’s everywhere around the ball. He’s not too over aggressive. He lets the play unfold. He just has that knowledge.”

When he showed up Burfict put everyone at ease with a few “What’s up? What’s up?” and the shop commenced with Braylen, a bit uncertain, trailed along by Brice and 18-month-old Brantlee.

Brice knew something was up with his dad pushing him and the big 6-2 guy smiling up ahead smiling and putting stuffed animals in the cart.

“What do you think Brice would like?” Burfict asked and this is kind of funny because it’s the second time they’ve met.

A few years ago at training camp, when Bryan was at work, Brice was in his wheelchair with his mom at practice and Burfict appeared, took off his gloves, signed them, and put them on Brice’s lap.

But on Monday night, Bryan mentioned an iPad. It’s the one way that Brice can communicate with his family with APPs that help him respond to yes and no questions. The one the Sniders had was so old that the screen was miniscule and the speakers were just about shot.

“We couldn’t find one,” Bryan Snider said. “So Vontaze gave me money to buy him an iPad. I couldn’t believe it.”

At the end of the night, there were three carts full and Bryan Snider’s favorite Bengal had come up with another big assist in the open field.

Wait....Who said anything about Burfict off the field?  

By the way.  Ron Mexico does charity work for dogs.  Soooooo......... LOL
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:13 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Yep, clearly poor execution. Get it together taz!! :snark:

I see what you did, you put the Steeler spin on Vontaze's dirty play. I like it.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wait....Who said anything about Burfict off the field?  

By the way.  Ron Mexico does charity work for dogs.  Soooooo......... LOL

I'm afraid to google to see what kind of charity work Mike Mitchell does. I wouldn't be able to resist posting it here and this place might melt the rest of the way down by tonight.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yeah, Burfict is a terrible human being  Ninja

It was going to be a tight Christmas. Snider works for the city of Covington, Ky., as a landscaper and his girlfriend can’t work because Brice has a brain disorder that put him in a wheelchair unable to walk or talk, or sit, or crawl while racked by 15 to 20 seizures a day.  In order to get Braylen’s big gift, a PlayStation 4, Bryan sold the hunting rife his own father gave him.

Confused

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Mitchell-That-inspires-me/50590e51-9884-4d10-83a3-50673e85a667

Quote:When Mike Mitchell intercepted Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel at the goal line this past Sunday, thwarting a potential touchdown drive, the Steelers faithful at Heinz Field went crazy.

But nobody was more excited than the kids at the game from the Urban Impact Foundation, kids that were guests of Mitchell’s as a part of his Believe to Achieve Ticket Program.

“They were pumped,” said Mitchell. “Initially they were a little shy when I met them. That is humbling. I made them feel comfortable and they were themselves. When you see the kids open up and have fun that is the blessing you get out of it.”

VIEW GALLERY | 6 Photos
PHOTOS - Mike Mitchell Believe to Achieve Ticket Program
Mitchell kicked off the program last week, and will continue it for the final two home games, donating tickets to Urban Impact to bring kids to the game for an opportunity they wouldn’t get to otherwise enjoy.

“I just think it’s important to give back,” said Mitchell. “I didn’t grow up rich or anything like that, but I had two really good parents and that was tremendous and influential and the reason why I am successful. I had a friend that didn’t grow up that way, grew up a lot rougher. I think about our two lives and there really is not a difference between the two of us other than I had two good role models in my life and he didn’t.

“Now that I have become somewhat successful in my life I would like to help kids like that. The thing for me is I want to target the youth, younger kids that can still be impacted but aren’t too young. Kids that are old enough that somebody, maybe the right person can say something to them, or an event could put them on the right path so they can become successful.”

Mitchell choose Urban Impact, a faith based youth organization that was created to help at risk children and underprivileged youth of Pittsburgh, because he believes in their mission and they are reaching out to the youth he knows need the help.

“I love that they are faith-based,” said Mitchell. “I am a guy that believes in God, believes that you can change the core of a person if you introduce them to Christ.”

Mitchell had four kids plus chaperones at the game, the same he will do for the Colts and Broncos games. And it’s not just about giving them the tickets. He is giving something much more valuable, his time. After the game he meets with them, introduces them to some teammates, gives them a tour of Heinz Field, and just spends time getting to know them. 

“That is where I want the impact to come from,” said Mitchell. “I get to talk to them one-on-one. It might not be a lot of time, but I will share a positive message with them and usually it’s faith based. The thing I love about Urban Impact is one of their main messages is they want to change the city one person at a team, one family at a time, one neighborhood at a time. That inspires me. 

“I let them know about me, my family and how I was raised. Hopefully that can shed a positive light, and hopefully ignite a fire in their life that can start that fire that burns throughout the city.”

Do you like Mitchell now?  Are you sorry you think he's a dirty player?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Confused

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Mitchell-That-inspires-me/50590e51-9884-4d10-83a3-50673e85a667

Do you like Mitchell now?  Are you sorry you think he's a dirty player?

I think it is great he helps others off the field. Anyone who helps others is OK in my book, I still hope I get to see him suffer on the field, the sooner the better.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:19 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He blurs the line between "physical" and "dirty" just like the guy who mentored him in 2013: James Harrison. If Burfict wore black and piss yellow, Steeler fans would vigorously defend every questionable hit and tackle, just as they have with JH all these years.

It must be the same thing with the Panthers too huh?  They're probably just jealous that Burfict doesn't play for the silver and teal.  It can't possibly be because he tried to deliberately injure their QB and TE right?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:04 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It must be the same thing with the Panthers too huh?  They're probably just jealous that Burfict doesn't play for the silver and teal.  It can't possibly be because he tried to deliberately injure their QB and TE right?

I thought you were supposed to be some tough internet guy. These posts make you look just the opposite. True tough guys do kick people when they are down, they do win at all costs and could less about the carnage left in their wake. They could care less about rules, they care about beating the crap out of someone whether it is with a 2 by 4 to the head or brass knuckles. You are sounding like a wannabe mall cop.

Reply/Quote