Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hourly rate you need to afford a two-bedroom apartment in every state
(06-21-2016, 03:38 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: So has anyone asked why a single person needs to afford a two bedroom apartment?

For their hydroponics set up?

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-21-2016, 02:15 PM)Benton Wrote: For their hydroponics set up?

Mellow

but we dont know the correct setup

dude wont show us pics of his gear
People suck
(06-21-2016, 02:26 PM)Griever Wrote: but we dont know the correct setup

Search YouTube: lavish cabbage funded lifestyles
(06-21-2016, 02:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Search YouTube: lavish cabbage funded lifestyles

i spit water all over my keyboard
People suck
(06-21-2016, 02:38 PM)Griever Wrote: i spit water all over my keyboard

I just searched it. The results were glorious. 
(06-20-2016, 10:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We volunteer at a battered women's shelter and help women and children who are escaping violence.  

Why would you do that.  Women's shelters are morally corrupt.  You should just take them into your own home instead.

Guess this must have already happened in Europe, so I don't know why you are not an expert on the issue.
(06-21-2016, 02:26 PM)Griever Wrote: but we dont know the correct setup

He is too smart bfor you.  he can see that it is a trap.

He knows exactly what you would do if he fell for it and actually posted pioctures of his set up.
(06-21-2016, 04:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He is too smart bfor you.  he can see that it is a trap.

He knows exactly what you would do if he fell for it and actually posted pioctures of his set up.

Griever would need a new keyboard. 
(06-21-2016, 03:59 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I just searched it. The results were glorious. 
I'm gonna have to do this after i get home from geting my wifes anniversary gift

(06-21-2016, 04:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He is too smart bfor you.  he can see that it is a trap.

If it was neat i would actually be impressed that a white supremacist did something cool other than rant about how he hates anyone with a dark skin tone and that they need to be shipped back to where they belong
People suck
(06-21-2016, 04:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why would you do that.  Women's shelters are morally corrupt.  You should just take them into your own home instead.

Guess this must have already happened in Europe, so I don't know why you are not an expert on the issue.

That's not the case here.  
(06-21-2016, 04:26 PM)Griever Wrote: I'm gonna have to do this after i get home from geting my wifes anniversary gift

If it was neat i would actually be impressed that a white supremacist did something cool other than rant about how he hates anyone with a dark skin tone and that they need to be shipped back to where they belong

So I guess calling a poster a white supremacist is now ok?   

Too busy regulating the "sheep to the masses" statements I guess. 
(06-21-2016, 05:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So I guess calling a poster a white supremacist is now ok?   

Do you need a safe place?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-21-2016, 05:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So I guess calling a poster a white supremacist is now ok?   

If it sounds like a duck and walks like a duck...
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-21-2016, 06:35 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If it sounds like a duck and walks like a duck...

Great so I can use that rationale as well.   
(06-21-2016, 06:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Great so I can use that rationale as well.   

I'd say you're welcome to try, but you've already declared fred a pedophile and you've declared me a child murderer.

The difference is those accusations only exist in your mind. The accusation in question appears in black and white over and over with your name stamped proudly on it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-21-2016, 06:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'd say you're welcome to try, but you've already declared fred a pedophile and you've declared me a child murderer.

The difference is those accusations only exist in your mind. The accusation in question appears in black and white over and over with your name stamped proudly on it.

Oh so the mods are ok with calling each other names now?  

Great.  
(06-21-2016, 07:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh so the mods are ok with calling each other names now?  

I would say Mods. Most of them do a good job.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-21-2016, 07:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh so the mods are ok with calling each other names now?  

Great.  

Search YouTube: peacock gets feelings hurt, slams mods
(06-21-2016, 07:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I would say Mods. Most of them do a good job.

I did say mods.   I didn't use lowercase as some message.   

And yes most of them do a good job.   But it's good to know if we can toss around more thing without concern for suspension.   As it seems the precedent is being set.   
(06-21-2016, 07:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Search YouTube: peacock gets feelings hurt, slams mods

Are you one of these RWK's as well?