Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The joey porter rule?
(06-10-2016, 12:25 PM)Beaker Wrote: Actually, its the present. The rule change just happened. The event that spurred it occurred in the past. But most rule changes come about based upon past events. What the rule change does show is a consistent pattern by the steeler organization of doing things that are so egregious that the rules have to be changed.

There are two things to discuss in your post.  The rule is present the game was the past.  Try to keep up.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 12:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can only assume you haven't seen some of the more recent smack threads. 

But yeah, I like having Steeler and Raven's fans in here. The selfies me thankful for my dental plan and the family portraits aid me in my fight to end inbreeding nationwide.

Nice work there bro.  Must be that good old edumication you get in Ohio.  P.S.  I got's alls my teeth, including them wisdom ones.

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 12:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: There are two things to discuss in your post.  The rule is present the game was the past.  Try to keep up.  
Another rule change due to the steelers is the discussion, not the game. Stop living in the past.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 12:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: Another rule change due to the steelers is the discussion, not the game. Stop living in the past.

Oh I just went back and looked.  I see where the disconnect is.  You are commenting on a discussion I wasn't having with you, as if I was having the conversation with you.  That's a bold strategy.

Reply/Quote
Most civilized places have laws AGAINST incest.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 12:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Nice work there bro.  Must be that good old edumication you get in Ohio.  P.S.  I got's alls my teeth, including them wisdom ones.

That's cause your moma told ya pulling them would make you dumb. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 01:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's cause your moma told ya pulling them would make you dumb. 

Well...I can construct sentences and spell properly.......sooooooooooo.

*mama 

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 01:53 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Well...I can construct sentences and spell properly.......sooooooooooo.

*mama 

Nope, you misspelled so.  But you are correct; you can spell properly; perhaps just not accurately. 

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 01:36 PM)McC Wrote: Most civilized places have laws AGAINST incest.

What the hell does that have to do with Pittsburgh or Baltimore?

One is the dumpster diver capitol of the world and the other tried to burn their own city down. 

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 12:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Haven't we already been over which of these two states have laws against inbreeding. Don't worry I'm bringing my protest group to your next family reunion. Soon we'll stomp it out Nationwide

Yes, Kentucky needed to outlaw marrying cousins to curb it from happening while Maryland, being the second most educated state, does not have this problem. I'm glad you pointed this out. 

If your protest group does come to Maryland, maybe they can graduate high school and attain a college degree while they're here.

Pro tip: you live in a joke of a state.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yes, Kentucky needed to outlaw marrying cousins to curb it from happening while Maryland, being the second most educated state, does not have this problem. I'm glad you pointed this out. 

If your protest group does comes to Maryland, maybe they can graduate high school and attain a college degree while they're here.

Pro tip: you live in a joke of a state.

I hopes yous does comes a little stronger with yous education smack yous hears me?

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, you misspelled so.  But you are correct; you can spell properly; perhaps just not accurately. 

Deflection is the shield of the uneducated.  It's quite a reflex for you.

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:23 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I hopes yous does comes a little stronger with yous education smack yous hears me?

Yikes, I accidentally added an "s" on a post I typed on my phone. I appreciate the heads up.

Oh well, Kentucky is still in the bottom 5 for high school and college graduation. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 09:40 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Sooooooo...This means all the whining and moaning earlier this year by the Orange Bandwagon fans was for nothing....cuz it wasn't illegal.  LOL...You guys are do pathetic.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:45 PM)Benton Wrote: Mellow

Not my fault they can't figure it out.  Stop helping the helpless Benton.  Or so help me, I will slap you all the way back to January 22, 1989  Cool

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yikes, I accidentally added an "s" on a post I typed on my phone. I appreciate the heads up.

Oh well, Kentucky is still in the bottom 5 for high school and college graduation. 

http://wfpl.org/kentucky-ranks-in-top-10-in-high-school-graduation-rates/
http://www.americashealthrankings.org/FL/Graduation

Kentucky... 8-12 in recent years, Maryland 16-18. Guess y'all don't learn math up there, either.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yikes, I accidentally added an "s" on a post I typed on my phone. I appreciate the heads up.

I live and was raised in Kentucky and i'm the smartest person you will ever "know".

The prettiest too.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 11:27 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: who got tripped?  Or is this jut another example of a BLTMLS (Bengal Long Term Memory Loss Syndrome).  A sad disease that effects an entire fan base located in southern Ohio.  Many thought the effects were geographical in nature, but it has been proven that it is indeed directly related to the choice to root for the Cincinnati Bengals since even the fans of the team that no longer live in the hometown area are effected by BLTMLS.  

[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I miss the days when you could hide text by making it the same color as the background. Really made for some interesting conversations.

I lied...You can totally still do it. Oh how fun this will be.

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:48 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Not my fault they can't figure it out.  Stop helping the helpless Benton.  Or so help me, I will slap you all the way back to January 22, 1989  Cool

I'm not well versed on time travel (go figure, being from Kentucky with our high graduation rates and all). Are you going to slap me so hard I travel back to January 22, 1989; or will you be traveling with me, repeatedly slapping until we arrive at the date?

And just so this doesn't derail the thread... Joey Porter is poor sport and smells like cabbage.
Reply/Quote