Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The joey porter rule?
(06-10-2016, 02:54 PM)Bengalzona Wrote:

So then you agree with me that you have this affliction.  That's always the first step to a recovery.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I live and was raised in Kentucky and i'm the smartest person you will ever "know".

The prettiest too.

LOL...I heard your mom tell you this last night, right before coming to bed.  You know she just tells you that so you don't feel bad, right?  Cool

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I miss the days when you could hide text by making it the same color as the background.  Really made for some interesting conversations.

I lied...You can totally still do it.  Oh how fun this will be.

You should read the manual.

Just kidding, we don't want you knowing any more than the bare minimum.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...I heard your mom tell you this last night, right before coming to bed.  You know she just tells you that so you don't feel bad, right?  Cool

She also tells you how "big" you are. Sooooooo...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...I heard your mom tell you this last night, right before coming to bed.  You know she just tells you that so you don't feel bad, right?  Cool
So... rfaulk's mom was talking to him before you and him got in bed?

You get around.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:59 PM)Benton Wrote: You should read the manual.

Just kidding, we don't want you knowing any more than the bare minimum.

Don't tell me what to do.
I will fight you

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 03:01 PM)Benton Wrote: So... rfaulk's mom was talking to him before you and him got in bed?

You get around.

Both.  Benton....Both.

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 03:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: She also tells you how "big" you are. Sooooooo...

Don't care...Got laid.   ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 03:02 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Don't tell me what to do.
I will fight you

That's my job.

Thanks,
Mgmt.

Parking lot after school?
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 03:04 PM)Benton Wrote: That's my job.

Thanks,
Mgmt.

Parking lot after school?

So after school, you want more school.  Got it.

Reply/Quote
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/6/9/11895576/nfl-rule-changes-affected-bengals-vs-steelers

Jesus Crisp is what a load of shit and delusional spin. But what else would you expect from a Bengals Homer website? 

For the 1,000,000th time.....

If the refs missed the call and Joey Porter should have been flagged it would have made ZERO difference in the outcome of the game and here is why. Wallace Gilberry also should have been flagged (as evidenced by the NFL handing him a fine, along with Porter) and those penalties would have offset. Pac Man's penalty was separate and still would have counted and been enforced, moving the ball forward 15 yards for the chip shot FG.

So please spin away Bungle publication, the rest of us will live in reality. 
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 03:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So after school, you want more school.  Got it.

Sure, I love to teach.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 03:22 PM)Benton Wrote: Sure, I love to teach.

We are going to fight not give each other hand-jobs.  

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 03:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: We are going to fight not give each other hand-jobs.  

As long as you aren't offering to give sit up lessons.
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately for bungal fans, they've yet to pass a rule that can keep CIN from choking in a playoff game.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:52 PM)Benton Wrote: http://wfpl.org/kentucky-ranks-in-top-10-in-high-school-graduation-rates/
http://www.americashealthrankings.org/FL/Graduation

Kentucky... 8-12 in recent years, Maryland 16-18. Guess y'all don't learn math up there, either.

Mellow

Interesting. I'm going to go with the census data that reports on all citizens. They can can have beating our class of 2014, though.

Maybe the Kentuckians who actually graduate high school go to college in other states because they now know better.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 09:08 AM)Beaker Wrote: The NFL is changing the rules to make it illegal for assistant coaches to be on the field. Yet another rule to be named after a steeler. And yet steeler fans and players (continue to whine about how the Bengals play against their team.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/6/9/11895576/nfl-rule-changes-affected-bengals-vs-steelers

(06-10-2016, 09:40 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Sooooooo...This means all the whining and moaning earlier this year by the Orange Bandwagon fans was for nothing....cuz it wasn't illegal.  LOL...You guys are do pathetic.

Somehow this thread ended up 3 pages long after being clearly ended on post number 3. Will not be returning to read any crap thrown on the pile after SCC put the issue to rest post 3.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 03:17 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/6/9/11895576/nfl-rule-changes-affected-bengals-vs-steelers

Jesus Crisp is what a load of shit and delusional spin. But what else would you expect from a Bengals Homer website? 

For the 1,000,000th time.....

If the refs missed the call and Joey Porter should have been flagged it would have made ZERO difference in the outcome of the game and here is why. Wallace Gilberry also should have been flagged (as evidenced by the NFL handing him a fine, along with Porter) and those penalties would have offset. Pac Man's penalty was separate and still would have counted and been enforced, moving the ball forward 15 yards for the chip shot FG.

So please spin away Bungle publication, the rest of us will live in reality. 

Perhaps, but if Porter were never on the field, maybe Jones never gets a flag..

Cause and effect, read about it.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 05:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Perhaps, but if Porter were never on the field, maybe Jones never gets a flag..

Cause and effect, read about it.
Wow.

So Pac Man's inability to control his emotions are now Joey Porter's fault? 

Got it.

Will the excuses ever end? 
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 05:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wow.

So Pac Man's inability to control his emotions are now Joey Porter's fault? 

Got it.

Will the excuses ever end? 

Evidently not, as you are a sorry excuse for a smack talker. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote