Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The long Western legacy of violence against Asian Americans
Ah, Huckabee the wannabe comedian.  He sure owned the libs!

Edit to add that MH says he doesn't take Twitter seriously...just the gospel...which apparently means he can say these things on Twitter?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 11:03 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  Part of that problem is confining the reason for these attacks to "white supremacy". 

Then that means YOU are the problem.

The article in the OP did not blame "white supremacy".  The multiple news video clips you posted show that the media is not blaming "white supremacy".

The ONLY people who who are all defensive about a perceived attack on white people are people like you who believe that minorities living in the United Sates are NOT part of "western culture".
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 11:03 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:   I get that Fred isn't interested in a nuanced discussion on anything, but I thought you just might be capable.  Apparently not.

Nothing defines "dishonest" more than attacking a persons position without even reading what he has to say.

But apparently SSF has gotten to the point where he can't deal with my honest takes.  Like this.  .  .  

(03-15-2021, 12:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Most people assume that anyone in the United Sates is part of the "west".  But we all know about the certain groups who don't consider immigrants as a part of our society.

To me it seems pretty clear what the issue is.  Just like any other group of people who were "different" when they immigrated to the United States that suffered from discrimination.  If anyone wants to know how bad it was read some of Sax Rohmer's original "Fu Manchu" stories about the "Yellow Peril" written in the early 1900's.

Things were made worse with WWII.  But it is interesting to note that while Americans hated Germans, the Germans were not portray as sub-humans as much as the Asians.  What they went through back then was terrible.

In the last year I ma sure it has become much worse with all the blame for Covid.

But in general the racial stereotype of an Asian is "good at math" or "can't drive" or "small dick", and none of those seem to be the type of thing that would invoke physical violence.   They are not considered to be trying to overthrow our government like the Muslim, or stealing all our jobs while living off welfare like the Mexicans, or rioting in the streets while stealing all the white women with their big dicks like the black population.
Reply/Quote