Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next three week
When you guys are done drooling over a game that should've been a comfy win, realize that stuff is only gonna get real from here on out.

Heres our next three games:

1. Cheifs.
2. Seahawks.
3. Bills

Our defense CANNOT tackle Jamall Charles if they tackle in any way close to as they did against the Ravens' offense (who consisted of nobodies all around)

Seahawks will stack against the run and dare Dalton to beat the legion of Boom...yeah.

If the Bills play anywhere near the way they did today, we could very well go 0-3 before our by.
Reply/Quote
I see this team going 6-0 and go into the bye week with Ben possibly not playing against us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Glad you are a fan thanks for the insight
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:34 AM)BernLock Wrote: Glad you are a fan thanks for the insight

Not a problem.

Go back to where it's sunshine, rainbows, and safe zones?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:33 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I see this team going 6-0 and go into the bye week with Ben possibly not playing against us.

Win one game and we're in good shape.

Win two and we're golden.

Win all 3 and we'll be the favorite to face New England in the confrence championship
Reply/Quote
I have already said, at least from week 1 that I believed the Chiefs game was going to be a loss. I am even more confident in that thought, especially after the Ravens game. Victory or not.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Chiefs are overrated and the Seahawks aren't nearly as good as what they were in the past. The Bills were blown out by the Patriots and Dalton always looks good against Rexs defenses. We go 6-0 and then beat two more division rivals making it a 8-0 history setting start for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:43 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Chiefs are overrated and the Seahawks aren't nearly as good as what they were in the past. The Bills were blown out by the Patriots and Dalton always looks good against Rexs defenses. We go 6-0 and then beat two more division rivals making it a 8-0 history setting start for the Bengals.

Plus the Seahawks aren't that good on the road and the Bengals have a great home record. Jamaal Charles is the only thing the Chiefs have. Alex Smith is a below average QB that the defense Will make short work of.
Reply/Quote
One week at a time.

Chiefs are next and we will have to see how they do tomorrow night.

The good thing about todays loss is that the defense played poorly so Marvin is really going to get after them this week. They will have a much better performance.

Chiefs have one of the best defenses in the league with a really good pash rush. Dalton will have to hold onto the ball when he gets sacked this week, but I have faith he will keep ballin out like he has been. Chiefs will be a close one and I predicted it as our first loss back in some thread a while ago, still, I think the Bengals will put em down with the way we have been looking.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:48 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: One week at a time.

Chiefs are next and we will have to see how they do tomorrow night.

The good thing about todays loss is that the defense played poorly so Marvin is really going to get after them this week. They will have a much better performance.

Chiefs have one of the best defenses in the league with a really good pash rush. Dalton will have to hold onto the ball when he gets sacked this week, but I have faith he will keep ballin out like he has been. Chiefs will be a close one and I predicted it as our first loss back in some thread a while ago, still, I think the Bengals will put em down with the way we have been looking.

Packers will expose the overrated chiefs defense. Their front 7 are great but their secondary isn't as good, and looks better than what it actually is.

Bengals will have a statement game against the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:22 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: When you guys are done drooling over a game that should've been a comfy win, realize that stuff is only gonna get real from here on out.

1. Cheifs.
2. Seahawks.
3. Bills

Our defense CANNOT tackle Jamall Charles if they tackle in any way close to as they did against the Ravens' offense (who consisted of nobodies all around)

Seahawks will stack against the run and dare Dalton to beat the legion of Boom...yeah.

If the Bills play anywhere near the way they did today, we could very well go 0-3 before our by.

Who urinated in your morning carbohydrates....

Can you at least give it 24 hours before you get all doom and gloom. Enjoy the ride or you'll miss it.
Reply/Quote
1.) Baltimore is tougher then their record and that stadium is a tough place to play. So saying it should have been an easy win is an ridiculous thought.

2.) We tackled better the previous two weeks I am not that worried about that issue popping up again.

https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 02:05 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Who urinated in your morning carbohydrates....

Can you at least give it 24 hours before you get all doom and gloom. Enjoy the ride or you'll miss it.

People just like to make bold statements to "prove" how smart they are so they can come back and say "I told you so".  Learn to ignore the noise.
Reply/Quote
The chefs are coming off a short week and coming to our place. We will win that game.

Seattle has issues on offense.

And the bills are feast or famine atm. Protection doesn't bother me.

We play 3 flawed teams so i like our chances
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:43 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Chiefs are overrated and the Seahawks aren't nearly as good as what they were in the past. The Bills were blown out by the Patriots and Dalton always looks good against Rexs defenses. We go 6-0 and then beat two more division rivals making it a 8-0 history setting start for the Bengals.

I don't think overrated. I'm not really sure they are rated, as you never really hear them in conversations. The fact of the matter is they have physical corners that play at the line, something AJ and company has struggled with. They have a great pass rush to benefit that coverage, and even better, they have an excellent all around defender in Justin Houston. 

Offensively, they do a lot of great things. The main thing is obviously stopping Charles, but we've had trouble with missed tackles and assignments that have led to big plays. Charles, who is nimble enough to get out of tackles, can get free, and if he does, he will beat everyone. 

I think people under-estimate this game, just like the Seahawks game. I see one of these two being a loss. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:22 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: When you guys are done drooling over a game that should've been a comfy win, realize that stuff is only gonna get real from here on out.

1. Cheifs.
2. Seahawks.
3. Bills

An 0-2 Baltimore at home was never going to be a "comfy' win. I even underestimated it myself. It was their home opener and they were 0-2. They came out fighting.  Steve Smith Sr. is not a "nobody."  Yes, we need to improve our tackling.  

I'm most worried about the Bills.  They are for real.  At least the Chiefs and Seahawks are home games for us.  I am predicting 2-1 over that stretch.

The Chiefs are currently 1-1. Since they are playing at Green Bay on MNF I assume they will soon be 1-2. They gave up 20 points to the Texans (beat them 27-20) and lost to the Broncos 31-24. They are very beatable. Seattle is tough but do not seem to be the team of the last few years. We are playing them in our house. I like our chances. Playing the Bills in Buffalo will be a challenge. RR is a very good defensive coach. That may be our first loss. I think we'll either be 5-1 or 6-0 going into the bye. After the bye, we should be getting Burfict back, which will be huge.
Reply/Quote
I think for some people, it's easy to get intimidated by other teams when you see who their opposition is. Yes, Seattle and Bills are good teams, but we are not the Dolphins and Bears. I believe we have the personal to give those teams serious problems, as much as they could potentially give us.

The Chiefs are solid as well, so their game against the Packers has me interested. Bengals vs Chiefs is a good match-up, so I think our game against them will simply be decided on who makes more plays, and less mistakes.
Reply/Quote

1. Cheifs.
2. Seahawks.
3. Bills

Sunshine....

On my shoulder.....

Makes me happy.......
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 02:38 AM)Stewy Wrote: People just like to make bold statements to "prove" how smart they are so they can come back and say "I told you so".  Learn to ignore the noise.

And I truly believe some (those who belong to Mikebrownsucks.com and cast aspersions on the Bengals on their message board) are disappointed when we win.  Those people, supposedly Cincy fans, call us the "Bungs."  They are true assholes who love a loss.  I  bet they were really sad yesterday.
Reply/Quote
{yawn!}

Translation: "It is now my duty to urinate on your parade."

We should sweat the Chiefs at home despite beating Oakland on the road and San Diego at PBS? With KC coming off a short week? Why?
The Seahawks are 1-2. They're not a great road team. Why are you knock-kneed about them? Will they be any more or less desperate than Baltimore at 0-2, at home?
Rex Ryan's Bills? Tyrod Taylor? C'mon. Let's don't do this.

I'd rather be drooling over this win than crapping myself about hypotheticals.
Reply/Quote