Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sky is falling...I think?
Dalton goes 7/7 with 2 TDs and no INTs, Bengals win by 21: "It's doesn't matter, it was only preseason."

Dalton goes 1/7, no TDs and 2 INTs, Bengals lose by 21: "I don't care if it was preseason, every game means something, Dalton sux."
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 01:44 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Give me a break that ball to AJ was too high, it would have him him in the helmet had he not put his hands on it.  Please!

Good tight ends, if Eifert wants to be considered as one, make that catch down the seam.  Rarely is it possible to put that throw in the bread basket due to the need to get it over the LB.  Any good TE makes that play easily for a TD.

Now the early overthrow to Eifert was pathetic by Dalton.  He missed that throw very badly.  Just terrible.  

All of them should be ashamed at that effort last night.  And I don't care that it was preseason, have some pride about yourself and practice how you eventually intend to play.

Hmm, did you see AJ McCarron's throws in the second half? On the short-to-intermediate routes he was hitting his targets in the numbers with the ball. He's got some long ball issues, the ball flutters when he throws it deep, but he was very good in other parts of his game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I took absolutely nothing away from last nights game except that AJ didn't show any signs of an injury lingering. He showed jitters his first set, then calmed down. Made easy throws to build up his confidence. I was pleased with that.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 08:00 PM)Beaker Wrote: Dalton goes 7/7 with 2 TDs and no INTs, Bengals win by 21: "It's doesn't matter, it was only preseason."

Dalton goes 1/7, no TDs and 2 INTs, Bengals lose by 21: "I don't care if it was preseason, every game means something, Dalton sux."

Another myth propagated. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 08:01 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Hmm, did you see AJ McCarron's throws in the second half? On the short-to-intermediate routes he was hitting his targets in the numbers with the ball. He's got some long ball issues, the ball flutters when he throws it deep, but he was very good in other parts of his game.

I saw it....a little more heighth....number 17....and a better tan, and I could've sworn ol' Captain Checkdown himself had come out of retirement.... Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote