Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sustainability of this defense...
(11-26-2023, 08:38 PM)Synric Wrote: Total yards against a defense is based purely on opposing offenses preformace either through turnovers or inability to move the ball. Bengals offense gave a mediocre defense alot of opportunities to rack up yards from the opposing 25 to their 40 but held up near their own redzone... 

I'm not saying this won't change because they will face better offenses which will also lower the yards as they rack up more points and limit their offense.

Today was a perfect storm of racking yards leading most of the game while also doing nothing on offense and giving up big plays only between the 40s.

Edit: Let me put it like this right now the Bengals are one dimensional which is above average on defense but not special and the worst offense in the NFL.

#s don't lie, this defense is the worst in the league allowing yards period. It's in no way shape or form above average. Middle of the pack yards allowed.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2023, 08:52 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: #s don't lie, this defense is the worst in the league allowing yards period. It's in no way shape or form above average. Middle of the pack yards allowed.

They are also the worst offense in the NFL. It's an offensive league either move the ball or give other teams opportunities to move the ball.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
3rd down packages miss Bates and Bell the most. Lou’s missing that game by game creativity on 3rd down. Lou just didn’t lose the ability to coach. Or his ability to develop. It was always going to take time. Lou and the D have earned this moment to regroup and develop young players this year.

They’ll be dominant once again in 2025.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The pass rush is non existent outside of Hendrickson at times.
Reply/Quote