Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The vending machines at work
Most of us have stolen enough time(internet usage, emailing coworkers, talking fantasy football with your neighbor, etc) that it more than makes up for the spit that companies receive in return for you buying a lousy bag of fritos. And none of you will ever be able to convince me that 100% of your workday is productive.

Im no corporate apologist, lord knows that most corps are guilty of nasty things sometimes, but the stuff people moan about at the workplace is starting to border on extreme pettiness.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 09:16 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Most of us have stolen enough time(internet usage, emailing coworkers, talking fantasy football with your neighbor, etc) that it more than makes up for the spit that companies receive in return for you buying a lousy bag of fritos.  And none of you will ever be able to convince me that 100% of your workday is productive.  

Im no corporate apologist, lord knows that most corps are guilty of nasty things sometimes,  but the stuff people moan about at the workplace is starting to border on extreme pettiness.

DON'T YOU EVER CALL FRITOS LOUSY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:38 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: DON'T YOU EVER CALL FRITOS LOUSY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

I could go for some Fritos and bean dip.......
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 01:45 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Hold on there Fred. Rfaulk helped me to rethink this idea. Supporting small businesses is awesome. I just didn't see it that way until I read his response. If it were a snake it'd bit me. I concede this thread. Rfaulk has changed my mind.   

He hates when you capitalize it.
He's a masochist.
Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 02:33 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: He hates when you capitalize it.
He's a masochist.
Smirk

Nah. I don't hate when people capitalize it. SCS hates when it's not capitalized so i won't do it just to drive him insane.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote