Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Then there was this wuss named Peko
(01-11-2016, 07:02 PM)jason Wrote: Now you do it to kids who live on your street.

Shh, I can't let my neighbors know that.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:06 PM)Vlad Wrote:  You people are a piece of work. Look at whats there and stop making up shit.  How did Munchak grab those dreds while holding a piece of paper?

Munchaks used his right hand to grab the bungles arm and his left forearm for leverage in order to swing the bungle out of the way.

His left forearm because he was holding a piece of paper, which incidentally had the bungles dreds caught in it.

To the bold... I believe he used his fingers. You should probably look at what's there.

To the rest, at least you admit he was leveraging himself to throw around a player.

ThumbsUp

(01-12-2016, 12:14 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  
Dude, the grabbing the hair thing is just stupid.  Munchak played in the league forever, he was never known for being dirty.  It was not intentional and it's impossible to prove that it was.

Clearly not as Burfict just got suspended for three games.  

Obviously, Munchak didn't have a problem with being dirty until he became a Steeler.

Mellow

At the end of the day, no coach should touch a player. No coach should come onto the field when he obviously isn't checking on player welfare. In Saturday's case, it didn't cost us the game. Ultimately, Hill did. If he hadn't fumbled, Porter's sleazy actions wouldn't have earned the Steelers an easy field goal.

But he did, and Porter's inability to follow the rules did.

And the next time? What will Porter do the next time he feels the need to interfere in play? Without a significant consequence, he'll interfere again. No one got injured and there aren't many headlines talking about it, so the league isn't going to get too concerned about Porter being on the field and the ref's inability to handle the situation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:08 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: It's funny. He shoves him from behind and walks away like, "It wasn't me." I use to do that kind of stuff to my older brother as a kid.

explains your brain damage!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 07:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Girls. They probably slap fight like bitches too.

Well, Tomlin certainly does.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I've never heard fans from a team that was given a win whine so much.

Oh Wait. That's right. I have to hear this from the Steeler fans every week whether they win or lose.

Nevermind.
Reply/Quote
Haha, calling big man Peko a wuss on an internet chat board, what a hero. I'm sure those words would definitely get said to his face irl.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 03:40 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I've never heard fans from a team that was given a win whine so much.

Oh Wait. That's right. I have to hear this from the Steeler fans every week whether they win or lose.

Nevermind.

Well, to be fair, when was the last time you heard ANYTHING after a Bengals playoff win?

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:55 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Haha, calling big man Peko a wuss on an internet chat board, what a hero. I'm sure those words would definitely get said to his face irl.

So players being called names on an MB is shocking  to you?

Peko is a wuss, and if your whole damn team wasn't a bunch of crying wusses, you'd be playin the Pats this weekend.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 03:40 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I've never heard fans from a team that was given a win whine so much.

Nevermind.

For some reason I always can hear this playing in the background whenever I read a post from Vlad.  Nervous
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:25 PM)Vlad Wrote: So players being called names on an MB is shocking  to you?

Peko is a wuss, and if your whole damn team wasn't a bunch of crying wusses, you'd be playin the Pats this weekend.

No its of no surprise to me that some guy on an internet forum, in a section named 'smack talk' is calling a professional NFL player a wuss. That doesn't not make it highly laughable though. Peko could kick the crap out of every single person on these boards.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:32 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: No its of no surprise to me that some guy on an internet forum, in a section named 'smack talk' is calling a professional NFL player a wuss. That doesn't not make it highly laughable though. Peko could kick the crap out of every single person on these boards.

Only a person who's never been in a fight, or an idiot, thinks size is a direct corollary for fighting ability.  The baddest ass dude I know is 5'06" and about 165 lbs and I'd never want to have to fight the guy.  He'd kick Peko's ass handily.  
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Only a person who's never been in a fight, or an idiot, thinks size is a direct corollary for fighting ability.  The baddest ass dude I know is 5'06" and about 165 lbs and I'd never want to have to fight the guy.  He'd kick Peko's ass handily.  

Anyone who's anyone knows the baddest guys are never the biggest. Usually some stocky shortarse with small man syndrome is the guy kicking everyone's arse. Didn't mention size at all.

Judging by the way people's emotions go all over the shop on here is why I'd take Peko in a fight over pretty much everyone.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 07:41 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Anyone who's anyone knows the baddest guys are never the biggest. Usually some stocky shortarse with small man syndrome is the guy kicking everyone's arse. Didn't mention size at all.

Judging by the way people's emotions go all over the shop on here is why I'd take Peko in a fight over pretty much everyone.

Peko's hair is a liability in a scrap.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:01 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Peko's hair is a liability in a scrap.

So is his enormous vagina.   Ninja

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 07:41 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Anyone who's anyone knows the baddest guys are never the biggest. Usually some stocky shortarse with small man syndrome is the guy kicking everyone's arse. Didn't mention size at all.

The dude I know has no trace of short man syndrome.  I'd again counter your argument by pointing out that the guy's who are quickest to try and start a fight are also generally not the best fighters.  A dude who knows he can handle himself is usually calm and peaceful until the other guy gives him no choose but to be otherwise.  

In any event I find it funny that you use the "emotions" of people posting on this board as evidence that they're fat vags who can't fight.  I'd fight Peko ten times before I'd fight Harrison once.  Harrison has that slow burn, border line psycho, personality.  In a real life field situation he'd be the guy I kept my eye on in case things popped off.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The dude I know has no trace of short man syndrome.  I'd again counter your argument by pointing out that the guy's who are quickest to try and start a fight are also generally not the best fighters.  A dude who knows he can handle himself is usually calm and peaceful until the other guy gives him no choose but to be otherwise.  

In any event I find it funny that you use the "emotions" of people posting on this board as evidence that they're fat vags who can't fight.  I'd fight Peko ten times before I'd fight Harrison once.  Harrison has that slow burn, border line psycho, personality.  In a real life field situation he'd be the guy I kept my eye on in case things popped off.

There's a lot that goes into being good at fighting: condition, strength, speed, knowledge, disposition, setting, etc. Size is a lesser factor and generally only relates to these other factors (i.e. generally bigger people are stronger, but not always due to condition and even handspeed).

I think Harrison lives out here in the Valley of the Sun during the offseason. I'm told he has an absurdly fanatical workout program, even by NFL player standards. I have always been impressed at how well he moves up into the box and takes on O-linemen, almost as well as DE's. He has that kind of strength.

Peko is no slouch though. He has that warrior disposition that a lot of Pacific islanders have. That's why you see quite a few playing defensive positions. And he has a lot of base power.

Peko probably has more sheer base power. But Harrison is probably in a lot better shape than Peko and is probably quicker due to his conditioning. I'd bet on Peko in a Sumo match. Otherwise, I'd go with Harrison.

Now, how about this match-up: Harrison (younger version) versus J.J. Watts?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:32 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: No its of no surprise to me that some guy on an internet forum, in a section named 'smack talk' is calling a professional NFL player a wuss. That doesn't not make it highly laughable though. Peko could kick the crap out of every single person on these boards.

So what if he could? Don't care how tough the fat slob is. He's a wuss because he pushed an opposing player from behind.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So is his enormous vagina.   Ninja

ThumbsUp

That's his navel.
But hey, if that does it for you....
Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:01 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Peko's hair is a liability in a scrap.

Yeah that's true. Would be an easy target when his opponent gets all catfight on him.

(01-15-2016, 11:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The dude I know has no trace of short man syndrome.  I'd again counter your argument by pointing out that the guy's who are quickest to try and start a fight are also generally not the best fighters.  A dude who knows he can handle himself is usually calm and peaceful until the other guy gives him no choose but to be otherwise.  

I find it funnier you took that post as seriously as you did. Throwaway posts in a ridiculous thread my man.

Can agree I'd rather fight Peko than Harrison. Harrison is an absolute bad man, imagine he'd beat up most people in the world.

Peko is still kicking all your arses though. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 07:41 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yeah that's true. Would be an easy target when his opponent gets all catfight on him.

Oh.... your young and still in that  stage, eh ?
No worries... give it a few years.
Myself, I don't care.
I'll bite hunks out of a guy.

Quote:I find it funnier you took that post as seriously as you did. Throwaway posts in a ridiculous thread my man.

Can agree I'd rather fight Peko than Harrison. Harrison is an absolute bad man, imagine he'd beat up most people in the world.

Peko is still kicking all your arses though. 

Peko probably would wax me.
Honestly, he's one of my favorite players.
I admire what he does off the field, most.
Reply/Quote