Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
There is concern for Logan Wilison's injury
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Where’s the kid who filled in for him last year? I think he was in IR for a while maybe?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Scour the waiver wire for LB help immediately.

Hopefully he’ll be back soon but we don’t have any good options in-house.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Germaine Pratt will move to MLB and ADG will play OLB.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 09:18 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Scour the waiver wire for LB help immediately.

For real? We forgetting how well Markus Bailey played last year after Wilson went down, Clay Johnston in post season spots and this preseason, and we have Davis -Gaither healthy? Who we gonna find in waiver wire better than that? In my opinion, LB is the group with the least amount of depth concerns
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 09:18 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Scour the waiver wire for LB help immediately.

We have way better LB depth than in the past with ADG, Marcus Bailey, and Clay Johnston.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 09:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We have way better LB depth than in the past with ADG, Marcus Bailey, and Clay Johnston.

Joe Bachie was doing a good job last season when he tore his ACL. He should be just about ready to come off the PUP list too if Logan can't go.  I'm thinking positively right now.  I'm hoping the injury just came so late in the game that they didn't have time to do any treatment or taping of it.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Yes we do. 2 options, in fact.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn't hear Logan Wilson name today until he went down with the injury.... like others said we got decent depth thankfully at LB
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Yeah Bachie and Bailey. That’s who I was thinking of
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They're saying Wilson's injury is pretty bad and its the same shoulder so he may be finished for a while. Who are the best ILBs on the unsigned free-agent market? Alexander Johnson, who use to play for Denver, he could be an option.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:18 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: They're saying Wilson's injury is pretty bad and its the same shoulder so he may be finished for a while.  Who are the best ILBs on the unsigned free-agent market?  Alexander Johnson, who use to play for Denver, he could be an option.

Who is saying? Links are usually helpful for comments like that.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who is saying? Links are usually helpful for comments like that.

https://stripehype.com/posts/bengals-get-bad-news-regarding-logan-wilson-injury-01gfhg2yzqr9

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/10/16/23407676/logan-wilson-injury-update-bengals-news-shoulder-linebacker
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who is saying? Links are usually helpful for comments like that.

And why do we think someone off the street is a better option than ADG and Bailey?

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:28 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: https://stripehype.com/posts/bengals-get-bad-news-regarding-logan-wilson-injury-01gfhg2yzqr9

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/10/16/23407676/logan-wilson-injury-update-bengals-news-shoulder-linebacker

Pure speculation from Conway there. Nobody knows anything yet.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And why do we think someone off the street is a better option than ADG and Bailey?

Joe Bachie is back now as well isn't he? 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And why do we think someone off the street is a better option than ADG and Bailey?

You're correct that it is pure speculation from Conway, but I think it'd be unprofessional to just state something like that without knowing something for a fact.  As far as Bailey, he's OK and can get the job done, but we went through this last year and he's just above average in my book.  ADG, I think the jury is still out on him.
Reply/Quote
This stings a little

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:34 PM)TheFan Wrote: Joe Bachie is back now as well isn't he? 

Not yet.

Reply/Quote
Conway is an absolutely awful “journalist”

Amount of times she’s tweeted things trying to be first especially on plays during the game and getting it massively wrong is shocking.

Then again she works for that rag Enquirer so you’re hardly going to get decent coverage out of that lot.

As for Wilson we do have cover but fingers crossed it’s just taken a bang and they are being cautious.
Reply/Quote