Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
These message boards…
(01-23-2022, 01:14 PM)Tony Wrote: Shouldn't of been an int yesterday either. It obviously hit the ground... Even the refs couldn't stop us..

I imagined they were looking hard for a replay angle that showed it touch the ground first, I dunno. Yeah I think if they called that not a pick, it wouldn't have been overturned. The verbiage they use is hilarious, "yeah we aren't really sure even after camera so the call stands". Like they have no true yes or no answer lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:17 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: What are KC's a nd Buffalos scheme?

I doubt SPahnolo runs man and press agaisnt us again. I don't think he's THAT stupid.

Buffalio's D I don't know much about other than their D Line being among the best in the AFC.

Not sure about Buffalo but KC loves playing man and Burrow kills that. You gotta think KC won't do that again. 
Reply/Quote
Everyone said the "Titans won't allow chase to get singled, I can guarantee you that" but then Chase burns them at the very end. Something sweet about beating "coach of the year". Henry supposed to run all over us and the buck would stop here. Outsmarted and outgunned.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:17 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: What are KC's a nd Buffalos scheme?

I doubt SPahnolo runs man and press agaisnt us again. I don't think he's THAT stupid.

Buffalio's D I don't know much about other than their D Line being among the best in the AFC.

Well Buffalo has good overall D. Micah Hyde on the back end is elite, good deep DL, Edwards and Milano at LB. CBs might be a bit weaker with White on IR but very dangerous. Luckily, Buffalo is something like 0-5 in close games this year so if we can keep pressure up, we have a good shot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
buffalo also has some crushing wins, I think 40-0 and 35-0
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:11 PM)Tony Wrote: Who cares? We are in the ***** AFC Championship!!!

The point of the thread was to be negative!
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Bengals are targeting a triumphant return of the chosen one, Bobby Hart to fix the OL!!
Reply/Quote
Adenji needs replaced... by pretty much anyone.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yeah just imagine if we win without an offensive line "lol what". 

Of course Tennessee was worse they have Tannehill and Vrabel putting henry out there with a plate and screws in his foot.

Didn't we not have an OL yesterday...?  Wink

And right about Henry. He did his level best to look like it was business as usual, but I KNOW he had to be struggling out there. I know he wasn't the only "star" on the team yesterday, and he may have been somewhat recovered -- but they needed him to be out there, regardless, as it was a playoff game. You can't tell me it still wasn't challenging for him. Smirk
Reply/Quote