Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things Trump says...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
And the rubes slurp it up....

(03-06-2018, 10:03 AM)GMDino Wrote:

Hilarious  Wrong! We're up to the fifth communication director, everyone has a lawyer by now including the lawyers, Kushner and probably dozens more don't get security clearances, there was a wife beater tolerated by the chief of staff, no one in the West Wing ever knows what Trump is going to say next and how to deal with it, one of three people has already left, a ton of people are in Mueller's crosshairs or in trouble with ethics, but sure that's all a well oiled machine and really close to perfection.

Ostrichism par excellance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-house-trumps-north-korea-call-was-actually-from-south-korea

Quote:White House: Trump’s North Korea Call Was Actually From South Korea

When President Donald Trump said North Korea “called up a couple of days ago” saying they were interested in talking with the United States, the president was actually referring to a phone call with South Korean President Moon Jae-in, a White House official told Yonhap. “President Trump did not have a call with the North Koreans,” the official said. The conversation between Trump and Moon occurred on March 1, and the two leaders “noted their firm position that any dialogue with North Korea must be conducted with the explicit and unwavering goal of complete, verifiable, and irreversible denuclearization,” the official added.
This one might have to be the end of the thread.

This man is was elected as POTUS?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/378532-trump-boasted-to-donors-about-making-up-facts-during-talks-with

Quote:Trump boasted to donors about making up facts during talks with Trudeau: report

President Trump said at a fundraising dinner that he made up facts during a meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

Trump told those at the dinner that he insisted that the U.S. had a trade deficit with Canada, but did not know if that was the case, according to leaked audio of the speech obtained by the Post.

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy. Justin. He said ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’” Trump said. “Nice guy, good looking guy, comes in – ‘Donald we have no trade deficit.’”

“I said, ‘Wrong Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know. ... I had no idea. I just said ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid. … And I thought they were smart. I said, ‘You’re wrong Justin,’” Trump continued.

“He said, ‘Nope we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well in that case I feel differently,’ I said ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my  guy, they went out,  I said ‘check because I can’t believe it,’” he said.

“‘Well sir you’re actually right. We have no deficit but that doesn’t include energy and timber … And when you do we lose $17 billion a year.’ It’s incredible."

The U.S. trade representative office states that the United States does, in fact, have a trade surplus with Canada, according to The Post.

Trump also implied during the speech that he could pull U.S. troops stationed in South Korea if he didn’t strike a trade deal favorable to the U.S. with the country, the newspaper reported.

“We have a very big trade deficit with them, and we protect them. We lose money on trade, and we lose money on the military,” Trump said. "We have right now 32,000 soldiers between North and South Korea. Let’s see what happens.”

The president has often railed against other countries over their trade deals, calling them unfair to the United States. He recently imposed massive tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, a decision largely denounced overseas.

Trump was speaking at a fundraising dinner in Missouri for GOP Senate candidate Josh Hawley, who is attempting to unseat Sen.Claire McCaskill(D).
[Image: 29572789_1063243800491058_64506178734363...e=5B284E7D]
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-2018-white-house-easter-egg-roll/

Quote:Remarks by President Trump at the 2018 White House Easter Egg Roll
Issued on: April 2, 2018

Also, I want to thank the White House Historical Association and all of the people that work so hard with Melania, with everybody, to keep this incredible house or building, or whatever you want to call it — because there really is no name for it; it is special — and we keep it in tip-top shape.  We call it sometimes tippy-top shape.  And it’s a great, great place.

The White House...the name for it is the White House.   Mellow
Just go throw this in here since it's (apparently) another falsehood by Trump.

[/url]
Quote:[url=http://thehill.com/people/donald-trump]President Trump spent the night in Moscow the night before the Miss Universe contest in November 2013, contradicting what he told former FBI Director James Comey.

Flight records of Trump’s trip to Russia obtained by Bloomberg confirm Trump’s overnight stay at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow.

In the memos from Comey released last week, which the former FBI director kept during his time in office to document his interactions with the president, Comey writes that Trump twice told him that hadn't stayed the night in Russia during the trip.

According to the flight records, a private jet owned by Trump's business partner flew to Moscow Thursday night, arriving in Moscow early in the morning on Friday, Nov. 8. and left the city early Sunday morning. The flight records do not say who was onboard the flight.

“He said he had spoken to people who had been on the Miss Universe trip with him and they had reminded him that he didn’t stay overnight in Russia for that,” Comey said of a Jan. 28, 2017 dinner with Trump. 

“He said he arrived in the morning, did events, then showered and dressed for the pageant at the hotel (he didn’t say the hotel name) and left for the pageant. Afterwards, he returned only to get his things because they departed for New York by plane that same night.”

Miss Universe host Aras Agalarov said the plane touched down at Vnukovo airport, which is less than an hour away from the Ritz, early in the morning on Nov. 8, according to Bloomberg.

A local restaurant, Nobu Moscow, later posted a photo of Trump outside of the restaurant, before he attended Agalarov's birthday party. 

Online posts showed Trump at the Ritz on Nov. 9, and he tweeted about touring the Russian capital.

Trump later attended the Miss Universe Pageant and an afterparty, which ran into Sunday, Nov. 10, according to Bloomberg. 

Records show his business partner's jet departed Moscow at 3:58 a.m. and landed in Newark, N.J., at 4:11 a.m. on Sunday. 

Despite Trump’s reported denials to Comey, it was known that Trump stayed overnight due to social media posts.

In addition, Keith Schiller, Trump’s former bodyguard, reportedly testified to Congress that a Russian offered to “send five women” up to Trump’s hotel room. Schiller said he and Trump laughed off the offer. 

“We don’t do that type of stuff,” Schiller allegedly said last year.