Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This defense is the real deal
The offense turned the ball over 4 times in the first half and the defense held strong. The defense played very well all game, had Borrow not crapped to bed the entire 1st half the game would have been an easy win.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:10 PM)M.W. Wrote: The offense turned the ball over 4 times in the first half and the defense held strong.  The defense played very well all game, had Borrow not crapped to bed the entire 1st half the game would have been an easy win.

Or Zac would have challenged the actual Ja'marr Chase touchdown, or this or that or this or that. etc.. Bengals served up a great big plate full of garbage for it's city and fans. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:11 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Or Zac would have challenged the actual Ja'marr Chase touchdown, or this or that or this or that. etc.. Bengals served up a great big plate full of garbage for it's city and fans. 

I 100% agree - the only faucet played well consistently was the defensive unit.  
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:11 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Or Zac would have challenged the actual Ja'marr Chase touchdown, or this or that or this or that. etc.. Bengals served up a great big plate full of garbage for it's city and fans. 

Burrow was the server of that shit of garbage
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

I'm curious to see what his explanation for not reviewing that will be. 

Regardless the defense carried us like they did for the entire playoffs. Just this time the FGs didn't go in
Reply/Quote
Punt to the Stoolers with 17 seconds on the play clock with the game clock running in OT...

ZT has the same game management as marvin lewis...
Reply/Quote
People blaming Zac after the QB is fresh horseshit the entire game, lol. Four picks, one a pick six, a lost fumble, and at least two other piss poor throws that should've been picks.....and people are blaming ZT. Ell oh effing ell.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:10 PM)M.W. Wrote: The offense turned the ball over 4 times in the first half and the defense held strong.  The defense played very well all game, had Borrow not crapped to bed the entire 1st half the game would have been an easy win.

Agree, without the defense, this game would've been a blowout. Shitsburgh is terrible.....but Cordell Volson is worse, and Burrow was God awful today. Still could've won, but Clark Harris tears his pec and we have three bad long snaps.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: People blaming Zac after the QB is fresh horseshit the entire game, lol. Four picks, one a pick six, a lost fumble, and at least two other piss poor throws that should've been picks.....and people are blaming ZT. Ell oh effing ell.

This. You can't blame Zach for that blocked extra point; can't blame him for that pathetic snap that ended up in a missed field goal. Burrow made some terrible decisions today, also can't blame Zach for this.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:26 PM)Bengalion Wrote: This. You can't blame Zach for that blocked extra point; can't blame him for that pathetic snap that ended up in a missed field goal. Burrow made some terrible decisions today, also can't blame Zach for this.

Yep, bout the only thing I'mma put a little on Zac is Volson. Jeez, if Carman is worse than that, he REALLY sucks.

Reply/Quote

Or,if we had our starting long snapper healthy.Totally ugly game,but still should have won.Unbelievable,that Zac didn’t challenge that Ja’Maar Chase Touchdown.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:26 PM)Bengalion Wrote: This. You can't blame Zach for that blocked extra point; can't blame him for that pathetic snap that ended up in a missed field goal. Burrow made some terrible decisions today, also can't blame Zach for this.

Zac wasn't the only problem or the main reason we lost this game, but he still made several mistakes in this game that contributed to the lost. If they run those 15 seconds off the clock before punting in OT, we're likely walking away with a tie rather than a loss.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:31 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yep, bout the only thing I'mma put a little on Zac is Volson. Jeez, if Carman is worse than that, he REALLY sucks.

Yep,Volson got abused badly.SIGN SPAIN.PLEASE.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:33 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Zac wasn't the only problem or the main reason we lost this game, but he still made several mistakes in this game that contributed to the lost. If they run those 15 seconds off the clock before punting in OT, we're likely walking away with a tie rather than a loss.

If our QB could throw it to the guys in striped helmets, we wouldn't have been in OT to start with.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:19 PM)Rattler Wrote: Punt to the Stoolers with 17 seconds on the play clock with the game clock running in OT...

ZT has the same game management as marvin lewis...

Did Marv ever cost us a game because the punted the ball 15 seconds too early... at a time in the game when we were basically waving the white flag and saying we're playing for the tie?

Honestly, I cannot state just how bad that call is. I assume it's on ZT, but jesus if the team can't get that right then they've no hope.

On topic... I think that Steelers offence is pretty poor when you look at other AFC teams, so I'd have been pretty disappointed (even more than I am!) if they'd have let Trubisky have a day. But they did great in keeping the run contained, and they did largely look like the playoff defence.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:34 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Yep,Volson got abused badly.SIGN SPAIN.PLEASE.

On the plays that Hightower and Watt got to Burrow, it was because Volson was getting shoved back into Burrow's lap and ran him right into the OLBs. He was awful. I mean sabotage the game awful. The only person he was better than was Joe Burrow himself, who was dogshit today 

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:10 PM)M.W. Wrote: The offense turned the ball over 4 times in the first half and the defense held strong. The defense played very well all game, had Borrow not crapped to bed the entire 1st half the game would have been an easy win.

The defense played a great game.Only allowed 16 points.
Reply/Quote
It seemed like we had zero pass rush, but we must have been covering well.

Despite playing an extra 10 minutes the Steelers only ran 61 plays for 267 yards and 13 first downs. Defense was fire.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers have a dog sheet offense

Bengals defense did their job
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:14 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Burrow was the server of that shit of garbage

But he served it with class.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote