Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This says it all!!!
(01-02-2022, 06:31 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Yeah I wanted Sewell but was fine with Chase.

I would of been stoked for Sewell, but Chase was my pick. When it seemed like Burrow wanted Chase, I looked at how Rodgers and Brady have behaved the last few years and thought 'yeah lets give the boy wonder what he wants'
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We went against the odds, but we legimately turned the entire franchise around by going 2-14.

It is hard not to give Taylor major credit. This team has come A LONG way very quickly.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:39 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: I would of been stoked for Sewell, but Chase was my pick. When it seemed like Burrow wanted Chase, I looked at how Rodgers and Brady have behaved the last few years and thought 'yeah lets give the boy wonder what he wants'

I figured if Burrow wanted Chase, take Chase.  Hell, if Burrow wanted to trade our 1st round pick for a glass of cyanide that I had to enema up my own ass, I'd say do it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
bring out the cigars!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:34 PM)Whacked Wrote: Same

Ever notice in his post game interviews he still credits the O-line for playing an awesome game?

No wonder why they love him as their leader.

He even lies for them. Badly

What's the alternative?

"Those guys straight up suck!"

[get's killed following game when all 5 linemen sidestep at the snap]

He needs to lie for them for his own safety!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:41 PM)M.W. Wrote: It is hard not to give Taylor major credit. This team has come A LONG way very quickly.

I feel like Burrow could lure an actual god to coach this team right now, but ehh....I'm also willing to accept that ZT will probably be here at least a decade.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I figured if Burrow wanted Chase, take Chase.  Hell, if Burrow wanted to trade our 1st round pick for a glass of cyanide that I had to enema up my own ass, I'd say do it.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18307887]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:29 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Remember when we wanted Sewell in the first? Lol

I'm guilty as charged.  I am glad I was wrong and they grabbed Chase instead.  The kid has been absolutely amazing.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: I loved the look on Mahomes face as if to say,  "Wait!  I'm supposed to be the most popular kid in class! Who's this, this, this FRAUD?"   Hilarious

Same ass face when he sees Jake gave away the Patrick price. Those commercials have increased my hatred for Rodgers, and made me go from neutral to disliking Mohames. And Gronk’s continual attempt to get military insurance with the millions of dollars he has, has made me go neutral on him lol
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: One of the best games I've ever seen. I kept waiting for the Bengals to mess up... Fumble, interception, etc. We beat the damn Chiefs. There's a new sheriff in town.

Me too.. Hard not to be that way if you've been a fan since the 90's.  Heck two muffed punt losses against San Fran recently.

This team is well coached
Reply/Quote
4 sacks but two were on Burrow - he likes to hold the ball longer waiting for plays and if we want the big plays some of these sacks are part of it too.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I feel like Burrow could lure an actual god to coach this team right now, but ehh....I'm also willing to accept that ZT will probably be here at least a decade.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I figured if Burrow wanted Chase, take Chase.  Hell, if Burrow wanted to trade our 1st round pick for a glass of cyanide that I had to enema up my own ass, I'd say do it.

Hahahaha my thoughts exactly! Burrow is the captain of this ship.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I feel like Burrow could lure an actual god to coach this team right now, but ehh....I'm also willing to accept that ZT will probably be here at least a decade.

I think Taylor is getting better, he is very young.  If he leaves I would be surprised to see him do well elsewhere.  

He isn't Belicheat but Belicheat wasn't Belicheat in his mid 30's.
Reply/Quote
Is this Bengals team entertaining or what? AFC North Champs.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:50 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Is this Bengals team entertaining or what? AFC North Champs.

That Burrow dance though. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18307887]

I think I need to look up 'know your meme' because I always wonder if thats Michael C. Hall or Greg Olsen lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:36 PM)Whatever Wrote: The sniping and passive aggression about the draft needs to stop.  No matter who you wanted in the draft, it was because you wanted to enjoy W's like this one.  We should all put those agendas aside and enjoy this one.

Seriously, I saw this brought up in the GD thread at least 3 times.  Im sure it was more but I dont read every post.  Its time to move on people
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:52 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: I think I need to look up 'know your meme' because I always wonder if thats Michael C. Hall or Greg Olsen lol.

Lol, neither actually...

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/blinking-white-guy

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:46 PM)M.W. Wrote: I think Taylor is getting better, he is very young.  If he leaves I would be surprised to see him do well elsewhere.  

He isn't Belicheat but Belicheat wasn't Belicheat in his mid 30's.

Well, ZT is going to be here as long as Burrow is so we may as well just convince ourselves it's a Brady and Bellichick situation.  I can't imagine a team with Burrow on it being bad enough to get the HC fired.  ZT may be the Andrew Ridgeley of football...or maybe in 20 years when Burrow retires everyone says "Well...how many SBs is Zac gonna win without Burrow?"
Reply/Quote