Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This says it all!!!
(01-02-2022, 07:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: C'mon Media Team... we're gonna need that post game locker room speech!!!

media team is a part of this, they are already drunk ok, as we al should be. if any of you sleep before midnight you are not bengals fan
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow is going to be in like 100 commercials next year.  Brace yourself.

Haha probably local commercials. But Subway will give whats his name in Jacksonville plenty of commercials for all his intros  LOL
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:36 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Haha probably local commercials. But Subway will give whats his name in Jacksonville plenty of commercials for all his intros  LOL

I've said it before, but if you are a QB in the NFL and you aren't doing national commercials you either suck, or you are a sex offender. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:36 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Haha probably local commercials. But Subway will give whats his name in Jacksonville plenty of commercials for all his intros  LOL

I don't watch much college ball, but I did watch the championship between Burrow and Gabbert errr Lawrence, and couldn't believe everyone was saying Lawrence was the superior prospect. 

His accuracy was blech. He's got the size/arm, but lots of guys have that and amount to nothing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow is going to be in like 100 commercials next year.  Brace yourself.

Hopefully for Nickelodeon. Inspire a generation of kids to become Bengals fans!

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:44 PM)M.W. Wrote: Me too.. Hard not to be that way if you've been a fan since the 90's.  Heck two muffed punt losses against San Fran recently.

This team is well coached

Yep. Zac and the entire coaching staff deserves kudos.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:41 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't watch much college ball, but I did watch the championship between Burrow and Gabbert errr Lawrence, and couldn't believe everyone was saying Lawrence was the superior prospect. 

His accuracy was blech. He's got the size/arm, but lots of guys have that and amount to nothing.

Well, perhaps if the Jaguars can get someone like Leftwich in there as HC things could change for him.  I'm fine with guys like Lawrence and Herbert being good, because people tend to complain that the media focuses on the same old jerks like Brady/Rodgers/Ben too much.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:36 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Burrow and Chase = Bengals GOATS.

This was such a fun game to watch. It's a proud day to be a Bengals fan.

It was an epic game. Going into halftime, I was afraid KC would run off with this. Bengals said, "I'm glad your excited KC, but we are just warming up. Great coaching, great play by our guys. What a game. I'm so proud of these guys right now. These guys are committed and having fun. 

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wins his first Division Championship with a 4th quarter comeback against one of the best teams in the league.

Honestly, considering the DBs playing for Baltimore last week, I am much more impressed with what burrow did today.

Ohhhh, wait a minute. Did Zac just win his first game when entering the 4th quarter behind in the score?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 08:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ohhhh, wait a minute. Did Zac just win his first game when entering the 4th quarter behind in the score?

Don't think so.  I think that would have been Jacksonville game, but I could be wrong.  I just know for certain that we never led in 60 minutes of game play, and yet we won in regulation Whatever
Reply/Quote