Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
(01-16-2022, 09:56 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Not really.  Raiders were in the red zone with a chance to tie or win if they score and go for 2.

True. I was just thinking because Dallas could win it with a TD.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
That ref is gonna get blamed for that but the ref has to spot that ball and Dak has to know the ref has to spot that
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 09:57 PM)jason Wrote: That was 31 years of Bengalish on Dallas' part... Lord have mercy.

The Cowboys have been the Bengals for the last 20 years. They just have a louder, more visible, and far richer owner

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
My god, what a dumb ending to that game.
Reply/Quote
Clock is your enemy. Shouldn't have run it. Two hail Mary's was the way to go.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:00 PM)Earendil Wrote: My god, what a dumb ending to that game.

Prescott when 4-5 yards farther than necessary. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 09:59 PM)Housh Wrote: That ref is gonna get blamed for that but the ref has to spot that ball and Dak has to know the ref has to spot that

Dak should have gotten 10 and then got down. He got carried away.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Nice play by Dak to run there and mismanage the clock. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:01 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Clock is your enemy. Shouldn't have run it. Two hail Mary's was the way to go.

I call that playing with the clock. You f*** around with the clock and the clock will f*** around with you.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Jimmy G has no business taking this interview. Iv never seen a QB so often rely on others and succeed so much.

Deebo needs to be on TV
-Housh
Reply/Quote
they teach you in pee wee football to hand the ball to the ref. Dak forgot that lifelong lesson. No excuses

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Time to take Big Ben out back and put him down. Blitz him all night Chiefs
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 09:59 PM)Housh Wrote: That ref is gonna get blamed for that but the ref has to spot that ball and Dak has to know the ref has to spot that

My girl immediately asked "why did that ref push that guy?"

I responded "so he could do his job without penalizing Dallas by taking up time.  HE has to spot the ball, not the center."
Reply/Quote
Cool, I dislike the Cowgirls more than the 49ers and I am not even kidding.
Reply/Quote
CHiefs need to put the officials on high alert that the Steelers are going to take cheap shots in an attempt to advance. During the punt a Steelers player drilled a coverage player up high while he was already engaged with another blocker. Quite surprised it wasn't flagged.
Reply/Quote
Just made a new Sig - thinking about giving this one away. But only to a long time member 2000+ posts
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 09:59 PM)pally Wrote: The Cowboys have been the Bengals for the last 20 years. They just have a louder, more visible, and far richer owner

You're right... Jerry is much more meddlesome than Mr Brown is too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Well that's kind of how they always play and how they are coached to play. We are talking about a coach that actually stuck his foot out and tripped a guy. Lmao
Reply/Quote
Ben is mad that Freimouth didn’t go back shoulder. Instead he thought he was a deep threat and tried to outrun his man. Ben threw back shoulder because he expected that Freimouth wasn’t so stupid as to keep running the go and expect the deep ball.

I understand Ben’s anger on that one.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bengals vs. Niners part 3 still in play Ninja

Jen can't throw anymore.

Reply/Quote