Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills
[Image: b0ee2300cc3841ae252b806e7647d04e.jpg]

Or Sunday Night.  Tongue
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 01:24 PM)Garrus Wrote: While I absolutely agree they will not be overlooking the Bills at all, they have lost some of their best defensive players for the year since that game. They are down their best CB (Although they did just trade for that good CB from GB, can't remember his name) and their best LB in Milano. 

Our offense pretty much has no excuse if they fail to show up Sunday. Fortunately, I think they come out firing on all cylinders.

Rasul Douglas, yeah he is a good Corner. This is a huge game for us as the positive Bills fan says, if we lose, we would be 0-4
in the AFC and that would be a tough valley to climb out of. I think we beat the tar out of them as we match up with them really
well. We are hard to tackle on Offense (they have a hard time tackling at times) Burrow is back, Chase is about to really go off, 
Mixon is running the ball well, Tee finally looked better, Boyd is having an underrated season, the OL is looking better etc.

And this is just on Offense where we were terrible all season before the last game.

On Defense we have Hubbard to spy Josh, Hendrickson on fire, Reader and BJ Hill playing very good, our LB's in Logan and 
Germaine have been very ballhawkish and our Secondary is lightning fast. 

(11-01-2023, 01:33 PM)pally Wrote: overall the enemy's threads this season have been remarkedly boring.  The Bills always come through though.  I enjoy their board

Yeah, I actually like Bills fans a lot for the most part.

(11-01-2023, 01:49 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I live in Bills Country.  All my friends are huge Bills fans.  The Bills are my second team.

I have yet to talk to a single Bills friend who thinks the Bills will beat the Bengals.  They are pretty concerned about Sunday.  A lot of that has to do with our performance Sunday and last years matchups.

The Bills are my second favorite team as well and their fans have went through a lot of hard times similar to us.

Those Bills fans are right to not feel overly confident going into this one. Bad timing for them with Burrow finally being healthy and
about to take over the NFL. The matchup just doesn't look good for them when watching the games we have played so far, I know 
in the snow, but they should be better in the snow than us in their own stadium. They play in it more than we do.
Reply/Quote
Don’t underestimate them. I liked what Joe was saying the postgame conference. He said this win means nothing without winning next week and weeks after. There is no place for complacency or taking another team lightly.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 02:55 PM)125250 Wrote: Don’t underestimate them. I liked what Joe was saying the postgame conference. He said this win means nothing without winning next week and weeks after. There is no place for complacency or taking another team lightly.

We won't. They are a top team in the AFC that when on their game can beat anyone.

We cannot go 0-4 in the AFC. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 10:53 AM)TheFan Wrote: It was only 70 points. Don't oversell their offense  Ninja

Definitely agree though. The Bills know what happened in the playoffs last year and that we just took it to San Fran. They're going to be coming in ready and motivated. 

I think we'll win and we seem to match up pretty well against them but it's really only been 1.5 drives and then a game in snow so it's hard to have a clear picture of what this Sunday will look like. We started off looking amazing against Seattle and then got completely shut down so who knows if our offense would have kept up in the game that got canceled.

Taron Johnson was injured early in that Jan 2nd game and the Bengals were already smoking the D, we wouldn't have stood a chance.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 10:57 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It seems they are concerned we will win this game, generally. There are a few outliers, but they're the minority by a long stretch.

I personally prefer when the Bengals' opponent's fans are excessively overconfident and talking mad shit.

That thread was kind of depressing, tbh haha.

We can't talk **** to any other fanbase except perhaps Detroit and Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
Mildly funny side point, the official Buffalo Bills message board was shut down after it was discovered two high ranking Bills employees were using it to flirt covertly. Which sucks because I semi-regularly posted there.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 01:24 PM)Garrus Wrote: While I absolutely agree they will not be overlooking the Bills at all, they have lost some of their best defensive players for the year since that game. They are down their best CB (Although they did just trade for that good CB from GB, can't remember his name) and their best LB in Milano. 

Our offense pretty much has no excuse if they fail to show up Sunday. Fortunately, I think they come out firing on all cylinders.

Rasul Douglas is ok: not a liability by any stretch, but has played A TON of MNF and SNF games, so he's gotten a lot of spotlight in the past few years.

And kudos for the proper, "cylinders," analogy: if your cylinders click, your car has issues LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 10:22 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's keep in mind that this is the same Buffalo team that played it's best, most complete game of the year versus a red-hot Miami team that was fresh off of running up 77 points the week before.  I just hope that everyone in the Bengals organization takes this game as seriously as they did last week's game. 

Agree and don't see this game being as easy as the last time we played the Bills. Believe it will be a battle and the Bengals will need their A game again this week in order to win.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 04:21 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Mildly funny side point, the official Buffalo Bills message board was shut down after it was discovered two high ranking Bills employees were using it to flirt covertly. Which sucks because I semi-regularly posted there.
You guys don't have a good fan-ran message board to go to? Our "mother site" was shut down just cause..(I dunno, insert snarky Mike Brown is cheap or something line here)

Thankfully we have awesome fans who started and maintain this one. This is where I get all my Bengals news, tweets, happenings, etc while reading some really good posts from generally knowledgeable fans.
Reply/Quote
I don't think anyone. is taking the Bills lightly. Certainly nobody on the team. Anyone with a top 5 QB is extremely dangerous.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 04:21 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Mildly funny side point, the official Buffalo Bills message board was shut down after it was discovered two high ranking Bills employees were using it to flirt covertly. Which sucks because I semi-regularly posted there.

We lost ours quite awhile ago.

OK so where are the best wings with the best traditional Buffalo sauce? When I want wings, I want traditional sauce.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 05:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think anyone. is taking the Bills lightly.  Certainly nobody on the team.  Anyone  with a top 5 QB is extremely dangerous.

Correct. Buffalo is a very good team. It will be a dog fight.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Plenty of people seem to be writing off the Bills in this game. I see them being extremely motivated to show everyone that they're the same Bills team that's meant to be feared. Plus, I feel like the Bills could treat this game like the Titans treated our game earlier this year. The Titans were pissed from the last two losses. I could see Buffalo still being pissed off about the playoff game.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 10:22 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's keep in mind that this is the same Buffalo team that played it's best, most complete game of the year versus a red-hot Miami team that was fresh off of running up 77 points the week before.  I just hope that everyone in the Bengals organization takes this game as seriously as they did last week's game. 

Yeah, hope the players are not overlooking the Bills getting Titans game vibes when everyone thought it was going to be an easy win.
Reply/Quote

Do you guys not have text messaging up there yet? 
Reply/Quote
I'd be more worried about the Bills if this was a 1 PM game.... Bengals are not going to not show up on SNF.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 07:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We lost ours quite awhile ago.

OK so where are the best wings with the best traditional Buffalo sauce?  When I want wings, I want traditional sauce.

Me, too, man. I don't know why people want all these weird flavors like Asian zing, garlic, sweet n sour, BBW, er BBQ sauces. Give me traditional Buffalo sauce. It's all I want; it's all I need.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 10:43 AM)QueenCity Wrote: I'd be more worried about the Bills if this was a 1 PM game.... Bengals are not going to not show up on SNF.

It would be nice for them to break through and finally win one on Sunday Night. It's been a minute.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 01:16 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Yeah, hope the players are not overlooking the Bills getting Titans game vibes when everyone thought it was going to be an easy win.

I completely agree with the sentiment because the Bills/Josh Allen could get real hot real fast. They have a great win against a good Miami team. And I think they will be just as (if not more) motivated than the Titans to get that revenge win. 

As the same time, though, I get why we should feel better about this game versus that Titans game because Joe still was really hurt and played poorly as a result. The old Joe is back now, so I completely understand the high levels of confidence we have going into this game. 
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote