Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills
(11-03-2023, 10:48 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Me, too, man. I don't know why people want all these weird flavors like Asian zing, garlic, sweet n sour, BBW, er BBQ sauces. Give me traditional Buffalo sauce. It's all I want; it's all I need.
I dunno man, spicy garlic parmesan is probably the flavor of the gods. Plus it keeps vampires like Cher and Dolly from feasting on you in the off chance you invite either of them into your home.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 11:04 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I dunno man, spicy garlic parmesan is probably the flavor of the gods. Plus it keeps vampires like Cher and Dolly from feasting on you in the off chance you invite either of them into your home.

Dude, Cher AND Dolly feasting on me is like #3 on my fantasy list (right behind me convincing Will Smith and Chris Rock to slap Jada Pinkett Smith on stage at the Oscars)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 01:16 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Yeah, hope the players are not overlooking the Bills getting Titans game vibes when everyone thought it was going to be an easy win.

Lol, the bengals that played the titans are not even close to this team today.

No one is overlooking the bills, for the Texans, I promise you that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is it worth becoming a blood-sucking creature of the night though? Eternal life sounds boring, and I don't think I could ever get used to never seeing my reflection again.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 05:21 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: You guys don't have a good fan-ran message board to go to? Our "mother site" was shut down just cause..(I dunno, insert snarky  Mike Brown is cheap or something line here)

Thankfully we have awesome fans who started and maintain this one. This is where I get all my Bengals news, tweets, happenings, etc while reading some really good posts from generally knowledgeable fans.

We do, two Bills drive i believe is the top one. I just didn't feel like starting over again.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 11:04 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I dunno man, spicy garlic parmesan is probably the flavor of the gods. Plus it keeps vampires like Cher and Dolly from feasting on you in the off chance you invite either of them into your home.

Never thought of Cher or Dolly being vampires before, spooky.  Mellow

(11-03-2023, 11:09 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Dude, Cher AND Dolly feasting on me is like #3 on my fantasy list (right behind me convincing Will Smith and Chris Rock to slap Jada Pinkett Smith on stage at the Oscars)

Hilarious

(11-03-2023, 11:12 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Lol, the bengals that played the titans are not even close to this team today.  

No one is overlooking the bills, for the Texans, I promise you that.

Damn rights. If people think Burrow is going to go back to that crippled dude that played against the Titans, they have 
another thing coming. Burrow just had one of his best games of his career in San Fran against a SB contender, he should
be playing even better in this one, at home against a team he also has had great success against.

The Bills are a top team in the AFC and we are 0-3 in the AFC so far. We need this win badly.

(11-03-2023, 11:41 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Is it worth becoming a blood-sucking creature of the night though? Eternal life sounds boring, and I don't think I could ever get used to never seeing my reflection again.

That would suck, being a blood sucker no doubt.

Give me the garlic parmesan wings, to follow up the spicy buffalo wings...
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 07:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We lost ours quite awhile ago.

OK so where are the best wings with the best traditional Buffalo sauce?  When I want wings, I want traditional sauce.

Haha, you asked the right guy. I've done "the Buffalo Wing trail" with my friends and many other places throughout the region. Scientifically conducted, the Best wings are from Bar Bill in East Aurora. Some people claim it is 911 Tavern, and its close, but Bar Bill wins, Cajun Medium my favorite. For traditional sauce, 911 is the best.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 01:29 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: We do, two Bills drive i believe is the top one. I just didn't feel like starting over again.

So grateful to BengalHolic and others getting this board going, it is much better than the bengals.com old site by far IMO.
Reply/Quote

Its pretty good. 

There is a wing festival on labor day weekend when you can try a whole bunch of flavors held at the Bills stadium. Most flavors are pretty terrible though. I agree stick with medium and garlic parm and cajun.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 01:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Never thought of Cher or Dolly being vampires before, spooky.  Mellow

Hilarious

Damn rights. If people think Burrow is going to go back to that crippled dude that played against the Titans, they have 
another thing coming. Burrow just had one of his best games of his career in San Fran against a SB contender, he should
be playing even better in this one, at home against a team he also has had great success against.

The Bills are a top team in the AFC and we are 0-3 in the AFC so far. We need this win badly.

That would suck, being a blood sucker no doubt.

Give me the garlic parmesan wings, to follow up the spicy buffalo wings...

Sadly, our big win against Miami was followed up by our "home" game in london against the Jags where we lost our two best D players.

Don't wish the same fate on anyone else.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 01:42 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Sadly, our big win against Miami was followed up by our "home" game in london against the Jags where we lost our two best D players.

Yeah, that sucked. Highs and lows of a season. Are either of those guys going to be able to come back by season's end?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 01:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, that sucked. Highs and lows of a season. Are either of those guys going to be able to come back by season's end?

There is some hope that DT Daquan Jones comes back for the playoffs. Milano and Tre White have no chance.

Really sucks when you have a Franchise QB but injuries may derail a season.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 02:31 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: There is some hope that DT Daquan Jones comes back for the playoffs. Milano and Tre White have no chance.

Really sucks when you have a Franchise QB but injuries may derail a season.

Damn.  Mellow

Milano is like your QB on Defense and Tredavious White is one heck of a corner.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 07:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We lost ours quite awhile ago.

OK so where are the best wings with the best traditional Buffalo sauce? When I want wings, I want traditional sauce.

Certainly not a local... But it's Gabriel's Gate. I was there last May.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 01:42 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Sadly, our big win against Miami was followed up by our "home" game in london against the Jags where we lost our two best D players.

I was in London that week and I was really pulling for you guys.
Reply/Quote
This is the NFL, arrogance loses games. I hope our team understands this is a very good Bills team. The past is the past and means little Sunday.

We are a 4-3 team playing at home, no AFC wins yet so I am far from over confident. I think it will be a close great game.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Until I read this thread I didn't know the Bengals didn't have any AFC wins, that's wild. Bills are in a similar situation although we did beat Miami and the Raiders. Not the best for tie breakers.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 10:48 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Me, too, man. I don't know why people want all these weird flavors like Asian zing, garlic, sweet n sour, BBW, er BBQ sauces. Give me traditional Buffalo sauce. It's all I want; it's all I need.

Nothing beats the old buffalo style sauce made from scratch.  The bottled versions don't have the butter content and it's just not right.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 09:51 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There's like zero doubt in my mind that we don't win this game lol

I just really think we are the better team and being at home in a prime time game helps.

Prime time fear has finally evaporated among the Bengals faithful.. I remember when prime time games the Bengals were the Washington Generals to the Globe Trotters..  Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They sound like us when we're behind by 1 in the first quarter.. The sky has fallen so let's all go to bed!  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote