Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-Buffalo
Just remind them they OWE us for Andy to Boyd AND for not having to play in godforsaken Buffalo..  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 02:21 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: So you’ve been a Bengals AND a Bills fan for 25+ years? Some people just love torture lol

Lost Super Bowls

Buffalo  0 - 4
Bengals 0 - 3   ssh

Vikings  0 - 4
Pats      6 - 5
Broncos 3 - 5

Bills/Bengals 0 - 7 in Super Bowls 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 04:36 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I have no hate for the Bills or their fans, especially what they did for Andy Dalton's foundation after he beat the Ravens (famous TD on 4th and 12) to send the Bills to the playoffs for the first time in decades.

I absolutely love them for that and, admittedly, when I watched the Bills locker room reaction as the Bengals scored and beat the Ravens that game, I got chills. Pretty cool seeing a team catch a break after waiting so long.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yep, I harbor no ill towards Buffalo or their fans. That team has it's fortune tied to Allen, he's a one man show. They could say the Bengals fortunes are tied to Burrow, and that's mostly correct, but if it came down to it at least Brandon would have awesome weapons to help him out. And I made the decision... eating Buffalo wings prior.to the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 03:15 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I absolutely love them for that and, admittedly, when I watched the Bills locker room reaction as the Bengals scored and beat the Ravens that game, I got chills. Pretty cool seeing a team catch a break after waiting so long.

Yes, they have suffered just like us. I will root for them when we aren't in the way. But they have to play us. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 02:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep, I harbor no ill towards Buffalo or their fans. That team has it's fortune tied to Allen, he's a one man show. They could say the Bengals fortunes are tied to Burrow, and that's mostly correct, but if it came down to it at least Brandon would have awesome weapons to help him out. And I made the decision... eating Buffalo wings prior.to the game.

I tried to get Skyline on a Sunday the last time the Bills played there and they are closed Sundays! what up with that?
Reply/Quote