Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-19-2023, 06:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This board will not say bad things about me, I have never disparaged the Bills or their players here or there.

The 99% is hyperbole because on that particular day I had several telling me how great Skylar was compared to Huntley and how the Bengals are dirty trying to hurt Josh, and all that stats that prove the Bills are the best in the league.  It wasn't selective reading it was those commenting to me that particular day.

And not that it is any of your business, but I have had some great conversations regarding ball since then.  But you do have some as.sholes over there that attack other fans.

And I can see by your response here that you come as a nice guy then show your true d.ick self.  

Maybe read more of my comments and you will see that I only respond to questions presented to me and if anything I am overly hard on my team extremely confident of the Bills.   But thanks for showing your true colors.

After a Tyler Bass kickoff went out of bounds, the Dolphins drove 38 yards for a field goal. 

After a Josh Allen interception, the Dolphins drove 18 yards for a field goal.
After a 50-yard punt return, the Dolphins drove 8 yards for a field goal.  
After a Josh Allen interception, the Dolphins drove 18 yards for a touchdown.
After a Josh Allen fumble, the Dolphins returned the fumble 5 yards for a touchdown. 
Add it up.  24 points.  82 total yards of offense. 

They ended up with about 230yrds of total offense on nearly 70 plays 

Posted on other board. Never said Skyler is or any good.  Too many gifts for short fields for Dolphins. Resulted in short field points. Only one drive was 75 yards scoring for Dolphins. 

Don't think Bengals doing dirty to the Bill's.  Unless they say it total obvious. But don't think any of that was dirty.

(01-20-2023, 12:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I just hope Bills Mafia shows our boys some love when they take the field, win or lose.

Thanks going to show love for Bengals team and fans. Loved the classiness they did. If Bill's lose i'm rooting for them for Superbowl.  Hoping a good football game Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 03:58 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thank you for you analysis. Helping to restore faith in humanity after reading posts on here the last couple of days from Niagara and Billsfan214, who seemed to just join this board to criticize Bengals players and fans and even the city of Cincinnati. I couldn't believe it when Niagara posted the video of Burrow getting his leg shredded against Washington as something he was wishing for in this game. (Since wisely deleted by mods, as well as any replies that included the video links.)

Buffalo and Cincinnati are two small-market towns with good fanbases and decent citizens. My oldest son often attends Bills games and roots for them. My own sister and her entire family (who had lived in Buffalo for a while) are die-hard Bills fans. We never let our different fan affiliations get in the way of our love for one another.

Don't try to message to those two much. More disagree in my thoughts to them more then anything (keep to myself). 

All fans base has good fans. Here love interacting other fan bases. Plus have a whole family like all different teams lol. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 06:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This board will not say bad things about me, I have never disparaged the Bills or their players here or there.

The 99% is hyperbole because on that particular day I had several telling me how great Skylar was compared to Huntley and how the Bengals are dirty trying to hurt Josh, and all that stats that prove the Bills are the best in the league.  It wasn't selective reading it was those commenting to me that particular day.

And not that it is any of your business, but I have had some great conversations regarding ball since then.  But you do have some as.sholes over there that attack other fans.

And I can see by your response here that you come as a nice guy then show your true d.ick self.  

Maybe read more of my comments and you will see that I only respond to questions presented to me and if anything I am overly hard on my team extremely confident of the Bills.   But thanks for showing your true colors.

I didn't find it hyperbole about them either saying:
Balt defense isn't that good
or if they were capping on Burrow's 214 yds vs Balt and that we barely won.

When They played Balt, Josh put up the same passing stats as Burrow did against Balt's Defense, and that they barely won (i personally think Harbaugh effed it up and gave them the win, should have went for FG and forced Josh to be hero instead of going for it on 4th & 1). 

I'm always of the mindset, when game is close and you are on the road, always take the points (FG) and when at home, that's when you go  for it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 04:01 PM)Buffalo Bills Fan Wrote: After a Tyler Bass kickoff went out of bounds, the Dolphins drove 38 yards for a field goal. 

After a Josh Allen fumble, the Dolphins returned the fumble 5 yards for a touchdown. 

Posted on other board. Never said Skyler is or any good.  Too many gifts for short fields for Dolphins. Resulted in short field points. Only one drive was 75 yards scoring for Dolphins. 

Don't think Bengals doing dirty to the Bill's.  Unless they say it total obvious. But don't think any of that was dirty.

Thanks going to show love for Bengals team and fans. Loved the classiness they did. If Bill's lose i'm rooting for them for Superbowl.  Hoping a good football game Sunday.

You are lucky that it was Skylar, could have been a different story if it was Tua. Game over and you won. ugly doesn't matter at this point, just win and move on to the next round.

Anyways, can you guys gift us some of that love?? Tongue

PS, Bengals Defense is the only team this year that has NOT allowed a TD once a team is inside their 10yd line... :)
That's pretty dang good RZ defense. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 08:12 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: PS, Bengals Defense is the only team this year that has NOT allowed a TD once a team is inside their 10yd line... :)

Look I'm a Bengals fan but that's not true at all.  Heck just last week Huntley threw a 2 yard TD to Dobbins and the week  before that Kenyan Drake scored a 4 yard rushing touchdown.  The game before that Mac Jones threw a 5 yard TD. Those are just recent examples of plays that went for TDs inside the 10 yard line. I mean even if you meant by this year 2023 and not the entire season it isn't even true.

I've had a few to drink this Friday evening so maybe I'm missing something here. A missing ninja emoji or something I overlooked? :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 08:12 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You are lucky that it was Skylar, could have been a different story if it was Tua. Game over and you won. ugly doesn't matter at this point, just win and move on to the next round.

Anyways, can you guys gift us some of that love?? Tongue

PS, Bengals Defense is the only team this year that has NOT allowed a TD once a team is inside their 10yd line... :)

Of course sending love to team and fans. Hoping everyone is having a good day.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 08:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I didn't find it hyperbole about them either saying:
Balt defense isn't that good
or if they were capping on Burrow's 214 yds vs Balt and that we barely won.

When They played Balt, Josh put up the same passing stats as Burrow did against Balt's Defense, and that they barely won (i personally think Harbaugh effed it up and gave them the win, should have went for FG and forced Josh to be hero instead of going for it on 4th & 1). 

I'm always of the mindset, when game is close and you are on the road, always take the points (FG) and when at home, that's when you go  for it.

Always thought the Balt Defense is pretty good. Ya you're right on similar numbers.  Took second half to comeback to win for Bill's this year. 

Raven's weakness is former oc. Study Roman well. Great first year or 2 with run game. But falls behind when scheme get's figured out.  Roman don't know how to adjust to it. Poor 2 minute offense and other stuff. Weird play calling. Happen with the 49ers, Bills and Ravens.  
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 12:23 PM)Mafioso Wrote: Thanks for all the insight.  I just emailed Ken Dorsey. ?

Keeping it multiple on D.  That’s the way to do it in todays nfl imo. You have to keep them guessing and create confusion. If you don’t, NFL offenses usually feast.  I wish Frazier would do that more often, although he tends to show some different looks in games vs tougher opponents.  Then he’ll sit back in ultra prevent with 13 seconds left. ?

I agree that our run game will be the key to our offense.  If we can get it going and continuously move the chains with the short stuff it should open up our pass.  James Cook was drafted for this purpose (running and underneath passing game) but has been kept under wraps for most of the season. Many think this will be the game he’s unleashed.  I pray that’s the case.  

Watching the game vs the ravens, I noticed Linderbaum having himself a day vs DJ.  I expect DJ will be angry and take out his frustration on our poor OL. Morse is a helluva C but he‘s all finesse, opposite of Linderbaum.  Dj should have himself a day.

DJ picked Linderbaum up twice in the game. Once he just threw him out of the way and another he threw him directly into the path of his own rb..  They're both big dudes and you'll never catch me in a fight in a phone booth with either one.. I've sworn off on phone booth brawling plus there's not many of them left these days anyway..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 08:36 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Look I'm a Bengals fan but that's not true at all.  Heck just last week Huntley threw a 2 yard TD to Dobbins and the week  before that Kenyan Drake scored a 4 yard rushing touchdown.  The game before that Mac Jones threw a 5 yard TD.  Those are just recent examples of plays that went for TDs inside the 10 yard line.  I mean even if you meant by this year 2023 and not the entire season it isn't even true.

I've had a few to drink this Friday evening so maybe I'm missing something here.  A missing ninja emoji or something I overlooked?   :)

really? dam read that yesterday.
maybe it was regular season. No idea why someone would post that info

Found it, should have read it better, it was 2nd half/OT of first 6 games of the season. *smacks self

Oh well, still impressive.

Looks like Bills/Bengals Defenses are both pretty even in RZ, but +8 advantage in takeaways to Bengals.
Offenses are even as well. So crazy how similar both teams are.

Turnovers will play a big factor in who wins.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 11:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: really? dam read that yesterday.
maybe it was regular season. No idea why someone would post that info

Maybe you are thinking of the streak the Bengals had for the first 7 weeks of not allowing a TD in the second half?  That ended in week 8 against the Browns. But they defiantly allowed TDs inside the 10 yard line in the regular season and so far in the post season.  Speaking of Browns, Chubb had a 3 yard rushing TD, Brissett ran for a 3 Yard TD and had a 4 yard TD pass to Cooper in that week 8 game alone.  I mean think about it.  A team not allowing a TD inside the 10 all season would be a huge feat that would be talked about in sports media nonstop.   

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 04:01 PM)Buffalo Bills Fan Wrote: After a Tyler Bass kickoff went out of bounds, the Dolphins drove 38 yards for a field goal. 

Why are you replying to me with this?  I actually copied and pasted that exact message from a Bills forum post on this message board.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 03:50 PM)casear2727 Wrote: You are such a little whiny ass, if I have time I will copy some those stupid posts, along with some of your good fans post criticizing the same ones I was referring.  Stop whyning so much and stop sending me DMs then posting on the forum.   

Please. Show me where 99% of our board thinks we should’ve gone undefeated 2 years in a row.

Please. Show me where the board thinks Skylar Thompson is a great qb.

That’s what you posted here. Show us. Please
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 03:50 PM)casear2727 Wrote: You are such a little whiny ass, if I have time I will copy some those stupid posts, along with some of your good fans post criticizing the same ones I was referring.  Stop whyning so much and stop sending me DMs then posting on the forum.   

Are there any mods that can look at the Dms and show the board who sent the DM to whom?

You sent me a DM……. Wow bro. This is getting creepy
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 09:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: DJ picked Linderbaum up twice in the game. Once he just threw him out of the way and another he threw him directly into the path of his own rb..  They're both big dudes and you'll never catch me in a fight in a phone booth with either one.. I've sworn off on phone booth brawling plus there's not many of them left these days anyway..  ThumbsUp

I’m sure DJ did work too. I watched a couple breakdown videos and some of the focus of the video was linderblaum vs reader in the run game. I was surprised how he moved him. I think reader is the best run stuffing DT in the league and expected him to get ahold of the short armed Trex Linderbaum.

That said- Morse is no Linderbaum. Morse is a good center, but not so much in the run game unless he on the move. He rarely, if ever overpowers at the snap
Reply/Quote
I always like to loop back and see how the fans of the team we beat feel afterwards and Bills fans are kind of depressed.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/245546-humble-and-hungry-got-smacked-by-cocky-and-arrogant/
Saying their entire team is built wrong (not thrilled with the Bengals being called cocky and arrogant. I prefer confident and self assured, but I get that this person is hurting right now).

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/245542-a-day-later-im-still-in-the-camp-of-cleaning-house/
Calls to clean house after this loss.

I feel bad for them. If any Bills fans are still lurking, your team is incredible. Don't blow it up because of one bad game. Lou has done this to every one he faces. Josh was also just a teeny tiny bit off yesterday (the snow may have been a factor). I saw at least 3 big gains that were just a quarter inch off the mark. You hit those plays, this game is a 3 point game in either direction, easy.

Heads up, Buffaloes! We'll see you in the playoffs next year :)
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 09:38 PM)Buffalo Bills Fan Wrote: Always thought the Balt Defense is pretty good. Ya you're right on similar numbers.  Took second half to comeback to win for Bill's this year. 

Raven's weakness is former oc. Study Roman well. Great first year or 2 with run game. But falls behind when scheme get's figured out.  Roman don't know how to adjust to it. Poor 2 minute offense and other stuff. Weird play calling. Happen with the 49ers, Bills and Ravens.  

I see a lot of people throwing Roman under the bus, but honest question...what do you want from the guy? 

I think he actually did a great job all things considered. When Lamar was healthy, that Ravens offense was at the top of the league as far as offensive production. 

They weren't the same when Lamar went down, obviously. People want him to be a miracle worker with Huntley and literally no quality recievers at his disposal. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote