Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Baltimore part 3
(01-09-2023, 02:13 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I’m sorry but how many playoff wins and Heisman trophies does Burrow have?

So you would also ?

https://www.statspros.com/joe-burrow-vs-lamar-jackson-stats/#gsc.tab=0

Not saying Lamar's a scrub but given the choice I'm going Burrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:15 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: So you would also ?

God no I’m being sarcastic. Does Lamar even have a playoff win.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 12:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A guy with a Bible verse as his signature calls us the "bungholes"

How cute!

Someone is gonna be sore come Monday, and I think it will be the puple ones. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:12 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: One of the posters said he would pick Lamar over Joe 100% of the time.

That's some next level stupid right there.

Lamar Jackson was an unanimous MVP in 2019 season. Only second one ever to be unanimous. I'd pick Burrow every day, but it's not exactly "next-level stupid" for a Ravens fan to prefer him as their QB.
Reply/Quote
Call me crazy, but I think Lamar may not even want to play even if healthy. I believe he's had it with that organization, and who could blame him?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:06 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: They only have Hairbaugh to blame....he ran it up on our depleted team in 2020. I'm sure Zac and the gang didn't forget that.

Moreso than running up the score, it was blitzing being up by like 35 against Brandon Allen having the worst game of his career, that was the big deal.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 03:55 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Call me crazy, but I think Lamar may not even want to play even if healthy.  I believe he's had it with that organization, and who could blame him?

Yeah, I agree. He wants out of this season healthy so his agent can go team shopping.
Reply/Quote
You might want to consider that it may be the Rats want to move on from Lamar. He gets injured a lot, the entire offense has to be recrafted into a novel system, he lacks touch (ability to fit the ball into small spaces) and his three playoff game has won once and looked below average in two and like absolute garbage in his last one.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:57 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: God no I’m being sarcastic. Does Lamar even have a playoff win.

One. Courtesy of a Ryan Tannehill INT when Tenn was driving late to tie the game. 
Reply/Quote
Enemy shares second-hand report from a Ratbird fan who attended Sunday.
Quote:Had some hilarious comments about the fans, notably that they were making more noise when the Bengals were on offense.

In the unlikely event that you know someone who actually attends the games please tell them to stop embarrassing us and STFU when we're getting lined up on Offense or preparing to kick a field goal or PAT.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 12:04 PM)pally Wrote: They don't like the Bengals at all.  

Think how much they will dislike them after Sunday's wild card game! 
Reply/Quote
Even IF everyone is healthy on both teams, (Lamar inluded), I can’t see Baltimore winning this WC game.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:57 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: God no I’m being sarcastic. Does Lamar even have a playoff win.

1-3

One more than Andy Dalton.  Mellow

[Image: image.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They are fairly reasonable for the most part, but the few that think that they win the Super Bowl if Lamar comes back are completely nuts.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 04:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: You might want to consider that it may be the Rats want to move on from Lamar. He gets injured a lot, the entire offense has to be recrafted into a novel system, he lacks touch (ability to fit the ball into small spaces) and his three playoff game has won once and looked below average in two and like absolute garbage in his last one.

That's probably true as well. They don't want to get stuck with a Watson-esq contract with Lamar that will hamstring him when he is injured and can'[t play anymore. When you look at the amount of abuse his body has taken through High School, Colleg and now the NFL,, it's a given things are going to go south with him. There's a reason guys like Vick, RGIII, etc are not in the league anymore. While Lamar is a much better passer than people give him credit for, his game strength is his legs and his speed. His legs have been injured. I suspect he no longer plays a whole a 17 game season. The Ravens know this. He wants Watson money and Watson guarantees, and Baltimore is not going to do that because they are not Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 04:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I agree. He wants out of this season healthy so his agent can go team shopping.

He is his own agent...at least for now....so that makes even more sense.   On the other hand,   he might feel compelled to audition for the big payday one more time before he hits FA
Reply/Quote
https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?239219-Is-there-a-bigger-punk-ass-team-in-the-league-right-now-outside-of-Cincy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:15 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: So you would also ?

Dear Lord there are some major discrepancies between the two's stats.

Lamar has played in 29 more games than Burrow but has only completed 36 more passes in 167 more attempts. He also only has 650 more passing yards than Burrow, but it's understandable considering Lamar runs the ball so many times which again is understandable: a RB will generally prefer to run with the ball Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 04:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: One. Courtesy of a Ryan Tannehill INT when Tenn was driving late to tie the game. 

Hey if Tannehill is good for something, it's a late game interception
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 12:20 PM)pally Wrote: https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?239219-Is-there-a-bigger-punk-ass-team-in-the-league-right-now-outside-of-Cincy

People could say that about us since my team has a guy pushing medical personnel on the field and getting ejected from the game. This is a week after the Hamlin incident, disappointed in my boys.
Reply/Quote