Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Baltimore part 3
(01-10-2023, 12:47 PM)lacesout87 Wrote: Hey if Tannehill is good for something, it's a late game interception

He torched my Packers this year.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 12:20 PM)pally Wrote: https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?239219-Is-there-a-bigger-punk-ass-team-in-the-league-right-now-outside-of-Cincy

Oh wow. There is like 13 pages of that thread and all the football related posts you could fit into one.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 12:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Oh wow. There is like 13 pages of that thread and all the football related posts you could fit into one.

It is rather funny.  They are spending an awful lot of energy whining and complaining about us and the team for people who think we are the whiners

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: But, if he doesn't' play AT ALL the rest of this season, doesn't he basically lose out on all the money he wants to make? Like who is going to pay him anything close to what he's asking for? I mean, it was a stretch even BEFORE his injury, but now?

I wouldn't call it a stretch. There is a question about his playoff performances but his athleticism is unquestioned and anyone with a couple weapons is going to believe he can thrive in their system. 

The only question that comes into all of this is, does Lamar hurt his chances by coming back less than 100% and potentially looking bad in the playoffs. 

He's better off sitting and letting everyone chase him due to what he is capable of doing on the field next year and beyond, without adding any more negativity due to bad playoff performances. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I wouldn't call it a stretch. There is a question about his playoff performances but his athleticism is unquestioned and anyone with a couple weapons is going to believe he can thrive in their system. 

The only question that comes into all of this is, does Lamar hurt his chances by coming back less than 100% and potentially looking bad in the playoffs. 

He's better off sitting and letting everyone chase him due to what he is capable of doing on the field next year and beyond, without adding any more negativity due to bad playoff performances. 

My thoughts as well....
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 12:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A guy with a Bible verse as his signature calls us the "bungholes"

How cute!

was his username "The Great Cornholio"?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: was his username "The Great Cornholio"?

Might have been, didn't really check the spelling.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's better off sitting and letting everyone chase him due to what he is capable of doing on the field next year and beyond, without adding any more negativity due to bad playoff performances. 

I'm fine with him sitting this week. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
That second thread is garnering hope for Lamar based on his instagram story this morning. Could be something, could be nothing.
Reply/Quote
Still one of my favorite Bengals games of all time….

https://youtu.be/6DluYiYGj-0
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 12:20 PM)pally Wrote: https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?239219-Is-there-a-bigger-punk-ass-team-in-the-league-right-now-outside-of-Cincy

Well, I'm sorry that I read that. Maybe two sane comments. My faith in humanity definitely suffered from reading comments from Ravens fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 02:44 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: Still one of my favorite Bengals games of all time….

https://youtu.be/6DluYiYGj-0

Hard to believe the Bengals trailed at one point in that game.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 12:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Oh wow. There is like 13 pages of that thread and all the football related posts you could fit into one.

And all their football knowledge could fit in a thimble.
Reply/Quote
Roqain Smith sighed 5 tear 100 million contract
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 02:42 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That second thread is garnering hope for Lamar based on his instagram story this morning. Could be something, could be nothing.

For us old folk who don't do the "gram", what was said that is getting their hopes up?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
If we are being hated then we are doing something right. Rent-free, too!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 04:01 PM)Interceptor Wrote: If we are being hated then we are doing something right. Rent-free, too!

Him on the sideline of a Ravens victory at Paycor with a fan message asking if he was going to be out there because they need him.   

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 04:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: For us old folk who don't do the "gram", what was said that is getting their hopes up?

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:51 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: They will not like or respect the Bengals for the next decade or 15 years or until Burrow is no longer with the Bengals.  Bengals now are top dog, and the Ravens are no longer division crown.  Ravens are dirty players and Bengals are going to put hurting on them during the playoffs.  Bengals did not show anything this last game and Burrow was slightly off.  Everyone talks about how good Ravens defense but Bengals Defense can bring the pain as well.  Ravens were going for knees, laying on people after plays, R Smith is going to get his ass kicked this Sunday night.  Bengal players are pissed.

This. Well said Psych. Isn't going to be pretty for Rat's fans Sunday night. All we did was play vanilla against them while Burrow and 
Tee were clearly off and still beat the Rats by 10+ in an ugly game. Watch what happens when we actually play unpredictably on Offense
and Defense and Burrow and Tee are on the same page...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 03:59 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Roqain Smith  sighed 5 tear 100 million contract

Wonder how Lamar's gonna like seeing a guy they traded for mid-season getting 5 years 100 mil.  My guess is not a whole lot.
Reply/Quote