Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Threads from the Enemy, divisional playoffs: Titans
(01-18-2022, 12:50 AM)MikeJones561 Wrote: He's better than what we have had.  Which isn't saying much. Him and our OC Todd Downing are what worry me in this game. Downing hasn't been too bright since taken over and I pray before every kick now lol

Just wanted to say GG and thank you for being friendly, approachable and respectful this week; it's too bad the rest of your fanbase is among the worst f'n scum of any human beings that are football fans.

The amount of hurtful, incredibly-negative and inflammatory shit that was posted on Twitter, the incredibly-underhanded tactics by fans and the ticket office and the PsOS that threatened to physically attack/harm a bar where Bengals fans were congregating last night, has shown Titans fans as arguably the worst fans in the entire league.

Unless you're playing the Stoolers in a meaningful game, never rooting for the Titans ever again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:32 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Just wanted to say GG and thank you for being friendly, approachable and respectful this week; it's too bad the rest of your fanbase is among the worst f'n scum of any human beings that are football fans.

The amount of hurtful, incredibly-negative and inflammatory shit that was posted on Twitter, the incredibly-underhanded tactics by fans and the ticket office and the PsOS that threatened to physically attack/harm a bar where Bengals fans were congregating last night, has shown Titans fans as arguably the worst fans in the entire league.

Unless you're playing the Stoolers in a meaningful game, never rooting for the Titans ever again.

Never heard any of that. Not gonna judge an entire fan base in what happens in the Twitter world . What an absolutely horrid invention.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:32 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Just wanted to say GG and thank you for being friendly, approachable and respectful this week; it's too bad the rest of your fanbase is among the worst f'n scum of any human beings that are football fans.

Ah sorry to hear that bro. I'm in Tampa so I'm maybe 1 of 3 total Titans I know. And haven't gone to a game in years. So even if they root for the same team I wouldn't associate with that behavior. I'm all for some good shit talking but keep the line. 

Good luck in the AFCCG I'll be rooting for a Bills Bengals matchup. I want someone from the AFC to have a chance to win their first ring. 
[Image: sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:45 AM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Ah sorry to hear that bro. I'm in Tampa so I'm maybe 1 of 3 total Titans I know. And haven't gone to a game in years. So even if they root for the same team I wouldn't associate with that behavior. I'm all for some good shit talking but keep the line. 

Good luck in the AFCCG I'll be rooting for a Bills Bengals matchup. I want someone from the AFC to have a chance to win their first ring. 

Thanks and sorry if I came off a bit harsh, but people who spread that shit don't deserve happiness...

https://twitter.com/Drew_Garrison_/status/1484921661967278085

The guy's daughter is 4/5 months old and spent extended time in the NICU, as she almost didn't survive the delivery.

All the best, man, thanks for the well-wishes!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:41 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Never heard any of that. Not gonna judge an entire fan base in what happens in the Twitter world . What an absolutely horrid invention.

Pure scumbags. I've only ever heard of Stooler or Eagles fans pulling this crap, NEVER would've expected it to come from Tennessee.

And FB is worse, MUCH worse LOL
Reply/Quote
Who would comment about someone's child? Dude should get ***** slapped.

Anyway the ticket fiasco kind of reminded me of gerrymandering lol, failed.
Reply/Quote
As much as I'd like to say all Bengals fans are super classy, we all know that if the Bengals had lost there would be people going off about it and making it personal toward other fans. I don't hold the actions of a few as the standard for the entire fan base.

I am really curious what it was like for the Cincy fans at the game, though. How was the experience? How were the fans in person? The stadium seemed pretty electric!
Reply/Quote