Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
(01-12-2022, 01:56 PM)attyla Wrote: I did not but I know a guy for the right price....lol

Does he use red dots?   LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 02:10 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Does he use red dots?   LOL

It all comes full circle. Somewhere, Bart Scott is slowly smiling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 02:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Somewhere, Bart Scott is slowly smiling.

That's because he's been in concussion protocol for the past decade.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 02:42 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: That's because he's been in concussion protocol for the past decade.  Whatever

Hmmm does this warrant empathy from us or Bengal fandom rage about wanting to snipe Burrow?Jerry
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 02:45 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hmmm does this warrant empathy from us or Bengal fandom rage about wanting to snipe Burrow?Jerry

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 02:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I'm trying to demonstrate care for the men who suffer hit after to hit to the head to provide me entertainment. In the case of Bart, I suppose you're correct. 

[Image: 200.gif]

& no love for anyone coming after Joey B.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 02:52 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm trying to demonstrate care for the men who suffer hit after to hit to the head to provide me entertainment. In the case of Bart, I suppose you're correct. 

[Image: 200.gif]

& no love for anyone coming after Joey B.

If you ever watched or listened to Bart during his playing days, his head was always pretty empty.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 02:57 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If you ever watched or listened to Bart during his playing days, his head was always pretty empty.  Ninja

Truth to that. Some of the videos you can find on Youtube, where Chad Johnson is talking to him, reflects your point.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 05:35 PM)NTS_Raider Wrote: Jersey! We're worldwide. It's weird, growing up around here I saw Raiders flags and bumper stickers everywhere. I'm not much of a gambler though. I rarely win LMAO

What part of Jersey you from?
Reply/Quote
just dropped an F bomb over there, if you are counting, that is probably my 5th today.

But then again, on any given Sunday when our team pulls a boner, I probably drop 30 or so.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 04:25 PM)attyla Wrote: just dropped an F bomb over there, if you are counting, that is probably my 5th today.

But then again, on any given Sunday when our team pulls a boner, I probably drop 30 or so.

I figure by 5PM on Saturday you will be channeling your inner Samuel Jackson.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 04:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I figure by 5PM on Saturday you will be channeling your inner Samuel Jackson.

you never know, but anything and everything is on the table.  Probably will have a bottle of rum within reach.
Reply/Quote
I will certainly be shouting too much profanity in the stands. I hope no children are nearby. It cannot be helped.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:41 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Not me. Last 50k I spent was for "snacks".

Or candles
Reply/Quote
Tell you what... I wouldn't mind if someone knocked me into a coma until Saturday. This week has been abysmal.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 05:57 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Tell you what... I wouldn't mind if someone knocked me into a coma until Saturday.   This week has been abysmal.

Alright, everybody, you heard him.  Line up.

[Image: ComfortableGracefulFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 05:57 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Tell you what... I wouldn't mind if someone knocked me into a coma until Saturday.   This week has been abysmal.

Well you wouldn't have so many bruises on your head if your just remembered half the time your pants were down to your ankles when you were on the internet!!!

Ninja
Reply/Quote
ya'll should go over there and open up the "Renfrow Tests Positive" thread, it is jacked up but funny as hell
https://raiderforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18941&view=unread#unread
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 06:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Cut in the Hill??? When I lived up there it was called "Death Hill"

It will always be Death Hill to me. And the Ronald Reagan Highway will always be the Cross County Highway.

And whatever that concert venue is now called on the river? Yeah, it's always gonna be "The Coliseum".
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 07:42 PM)kdgjr Wrote: It will always be Death Hill to me. And the Ronald Reagan Highway will always be the Cross County Highway.

And whatever that concert venue is now called on the river? Yeah, it's always gonna be "The Coliseum".

They don't still call Ronald Reagan "Cross County"?  It's like the most midwest thing to call it by its use and not name, but I still call it that when I talk to my family back there about directions  Nervous
Reply/Quote