Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three militia members accused of bomb plot targeting Somali immigrants
Bfine. Tbh you've attempted to take me to task in this very tactic in the past. I get it, believe me, but you can't feign ignorance with this crowd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-28-2016, 10:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Bfine.  Tbh you've attempted to take me to task in this very tactic in the past. I get it, believe me, but you can't feign ignorance with this crowd.

Welp, you've proven to be unbiased in the past, so we'll just take your word for it...

pppppssstttttttt.........Fred, that was sarcasm, not code. 

I will appease those offended by me bringing up an action conducted by a Somali immigrant in a thread about Somali immigrants and the vetting of terrorists. I will start a thread dedicated solely to it and we can consider the matter closed in this thread.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-28-2016, 11:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Welp, you've proven to be unbiased in the past, so we'll just take your word for it...

Ditto.  
(11-28-2016, 11:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Welp, you've proven to be unbiased in the past, so we'll just take your word for it...

pppppssstttttttt.........Fred, that was sarcasm, not code. 

I will appease those offended by me bringing up an action conducted by a Somali immigrant in a thread about Somali immigrants and the vetting of terrorists. I will start a thread dedicated solely to it and we can consider the matter closed in this thread.

Two issues there.

One, the terrorists in this thread weren't Somali immigrants.

Two, (and I may be off on this one as I've been in meetings the last three hours), the Somali attacker at OSU hasn't yet been identified as a terrorist. 
It's now confirmed. This individuals name is confusing and probably scary to some. Thanks reagan.