SAMAJIE
TEE
JOE
SAM
BJ
LOGAN
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan's Game Game Ball
Man I thought Tucker was going to nail that…whew.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Tied for 1st place.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:40 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Hell Zac questioned about the starter next week if Mixon healthy no comment

He shouldn't comment either. Let KC prepare for both

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Man I thought Tucker was going to nail that…whew.

Shooter would have made it.... Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Gave it to the o-line. Joe was so much more protected.

Last year's o-line gave up 9 sacks and 13 QB hits.
This year they gave up 1 sack and 4 QB hits.
Reply/Quote
Defense deserves it. Keeping Henry to 2.2ypc. Just unreal run defense today.
Reply/Quote
Lots of deserving players today but I went with Tee.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:46 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Gave it to the o-line. Joe was so much more protected.

Last year's o-line gave up 9 sacks and 13 QB hits.
This year they gave up 1 sack and 4 QB hits.

Great block by Adeniji on the Perine TD, too.

Reply/Quote
So many big contributions from a lot of guys but i'm gonna go with Tee today. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hard one, went with Tee on the vote but DJ had a great game, same as BJ Hill and Sam. Logan and Pratt
both had a great game. Samaje had a great game again, geez. Hilton had a great game, the OL on the
Samaje TD in the jumbo package with Adeniji leading the way etc.

Just a fantastic team effort, coaches deserve props, namely Lou.

Hard to give one game ball out in this one. Mellow

And the Ratbirds lose so we lead the Division now. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Tee and is not even close. Huge road win today, we needed that.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I can’t even imagine trying to bring down Henry at Hilton’s size. Guy is tough as nails.

That's exactly why he dives right at the knees. lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's exactly why he dives right at the knees. lol

Still, said legs are frigging tree trunks.

Reply/Quote
Went with Tee, made some big time catches and the game winning TD. Reader and Hilton as HMs.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
Higgins or Reader. Going to go with Higgins because he balled out in his home state.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Other:

DJ Reader.

He was eating double teams (even took 3 guys with him on one play), batted down multiple passes, and just all around made everyone else on defense jobs easier. He’s an absolute beast. I expect to see him as one of the highest graded players in this game.

Mike Hilton was flying around today, too. So shout out to him.

Could have also went with Tee. He had a huge drop early on, and a penalty, but he was clutch after that. Feels like a game where the game ball should go to someone on defense though.

Can't disagree with this analysis. The defense was fantastic and Reader just changed the whole game. Henry had 38 yards and 2.2 yards/carry. Tannehill was good early, but then the defense clamped down.
Reply/Quote
It is nice see our back ups step up when needed. Great job by our CB's. Irwin makes another huge catch. Perrine and Williams were awesome.

I also love the way our OL is playing. They opened some nice holes, finished blocks and doing so much better in pass protection.

Huge win, lots of deserving players and coaches (Lou), but Tee proved again he too is a #1 WR.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Our defense held Henry to 38 yards rushing!! And one of the bigger reasons why was DJ Reader. He was a beast inside. BJ Hill had some good plays as well. Pratt and Wilson had good games and their hats have to go off to the Dline.

Reader for game ball.
Reply/Quote
Oh yeah, some nice tackles by CTB today. Thought that one tackle on Tannehill should of not been a first down.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Other:

DJ Reader.

He was eating double teams (even took 3 guys with him on one play), batted down multiple passes, and just all around made everyone else on defense jobs easier. He’s an absolute beast. I expect to see him as one of the highest graded players in this game.

Mike Hilton was flying around today, too. So shout out to him.

Could have also went with Tee. He had a huge drop early on, and a penalty, but he was clutch after that. Feels like a game where the game ball should go to someone on defense though.

Total agreement.  The way they stuffed Henry it has to be someone on the front seven.  DJ, Hubbard, Pratt, Wilson.  I went with BJ cause those guys never get enough credit.
Reply/Quote