SAMAJIE
TEE
JOE
SAM
BJ
LOGAN
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan's Game Game Ball
Other.

Great individual performances on both sides by all those mentioned, so each one deserves a GB in my opinion. Even guys who didn’t pop on the stat line made a key play that either stopped a drive on defense or kept a drive going in the second half on offense. Great TEAM win today!
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:46 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Gave it to the o-line.  Joe was so much more protected.

Last year's o-line gave up 9 sacks and 13 QB hits.
This year they gave up 1 sack and 4 QB hits.

Yes yes yes.  What a difference from last time we played there.
Reply/Quote
Pratt Hilton or Reader. All 3 beasts against the run.

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Oh yeah, some nice tackles by CTB today. Thought that one tackle on Tannehill should of not been a first down.

He’s getting better every week. Did give up the long bomb to the 1st round rookie, but my god can this kid tackle. I think we have something with him. He will improve in coverage with experience. He has all the talent and athleticism in the world.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The boys knock off a division leader and a team that had been 7-1 in their last 8. So who do we award the Game Ball to:

SAMAJIE PERINE: 93 total yards, 1 TD

TEE HIGGINS: 7 catches, 114 yards, 1 TD

JOE BURROW: 270 passing yards, 32 rushing yards, 1 TD, 0 Turnovers

SAM HUBBARD: 6 tackles, 1 sack, sealed the edge

BJ HILL: 7 tackles on the interior

LOGAN WILSON- 9 tackles, 1 PD

I went with Samaje, despite so many great efforts on the defensive side of the ball.  He set the tone with physical running in both the rushing and passing game.  He also SMACKED a few outside rushers to protect Burrow.  Great game.  
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:25 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: CTB

That was the play of the game.

If Bates was remotely interested in making the tackle he might have recovered that fumble.  Invisible man out there.  Say he isn't challenged but where was deep coverage on that duck that was caught over CTB?  
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s getting better every week. Did give up the long bomb to the 1st round rookie, but my god can this kid tackle. I think we have something with him. He will improve in coverage with experience. He has all the talent and athleticism in the world.

Yes sir Nicomo, hopefully he is over his rookie struggles now and has settled in, sure is looking like it.

That was just a great catch by Burks on that bomb. Love how CTB tackles. Look out if he starts to read the QB's eyes.

CTB can be a ballhawk and change games for us.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I love seeing Hilton stuff a guy like Henry. 

I mean, the guy is listed 5'9" on the depth chart.  Probably 190 lbs.  That dude is so fearless and technically sound.  Love Mike Hilton.  
Reply/Quote
Tee played as a true WR1 today and he will surely get paid as such. At this point he deserves a big contract.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:39 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Marvin Jones needs a game ball too.

X-Bengal helping us out

And Zay Jones....who is he???? Jeff Blake's nephew!  There was lots of former Bengal DNA all over that win!  HAHAHAHAHAH!  F you, Ratbirds!  An AFC Loss as well.   HHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Samaje Perine.He’s really running and catching the ball well this year.Gives 100% on every play and carries defenders for the first down.
Reply/Quote
I view DJ Reader as I do an olineman in this game. He made everyone else's game easier but did very little individually. He got 2 PDs and 1 assist on a tackle.

Interior line mate was just as valuable in clogging the middle but also got outside on a couple of plays. Dude had 7 tackles as a DT. I'm not sure folks know how rare that is. Aaron Donaldson has done it once this year and only twice last year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I view DJ Reader as I do an olineman in this game. He made everyone else's game easier but did very little individually. He got 2 PDs and 1 assist on a tackle.

Interior line mate was just as valuable in clogging the middle but also got outside on a couple of plays. Dude had 7 tackles as a DT. I'm not sure folks know how rare that is. Aaron Donaldson has done it once this year and only twice last year

Who?

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who?
I'll give you a chance to crack the code
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who?

Joe Burrow looks so much like Macaulay Cullin in your sig pic it’s hilarious.
Reply/Quote
I went with other, specifically Reader for the great job in containing King Henry, though really the whole D deserves credit. Higgins was a close second, but a 1st half drive killing drop and an OPI that killed another drive knocked his performance down a bit.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:10 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If Bates was remotely interested in making the tackle he might have recovered that fumble.  Invisible man out there.  Say he isn't challenged but where was deep coverage on that duck that was caught over CTB?  

Bates has played not to get hurt all year.  
Reply/Quote
Big team effort by both defense and offense, but once again I voted for Joe. No Mixon, no Chase, no problem. Trust in Joe.
Reply/Quote
Also, shout out to Drew Crisman, nice punting game today.
Reply/Quote
Gave it to Tee. He's establishing himself as a number 1 WR in the league without Chase to draw attention from the secondary. This is exactly what the team needed. If he comes back healthy, this offense will be the best in the league.

Side note: Our line backers are becoming an elite unit in the league. Wilson is an unsung star an Pratt is playing out of his mind for a contract. Davis-Gaither is also developing very well.

Second side note: CTB is becoming exactly what they drafted him to be. He's a relentless, physical player. With time and seasoning he'll be a huge part of the future here.
Reply/Quote