SAMAJIE
TEE
JOE
SAM
BJ
LOGAN
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan's Game Game Ball
(11-27-2022, 07:32 PM)Whatever Wrote: Bates has played not to get hurt all year.  

Well, there were a couple games where he played great but overall, yes he has.

I like that we saw a Dax Hill sighting today on the blitz. He is the future.

(11-27-2022, 07:32 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Big team effort by both defense and offense, but once again I voted for Joe. No Mixon, no Chase, no problem. Trust in Joe.

Understand this as well. Wasn't pretty except for those couple of sideline passes to Tee but Joe had another 
great game quietly.

(11-27-2022, 07:37 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Also, shout out to Drew Crisman, nice punting game today.

Yeah, big Punt on the first one of the day. Much bigger leg than Huber. Was the right move.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:25 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Gotta go with DJ Reader with honorable mention to Trenton Irwin for that circus catch.

Seconded on Reader. 

Tee & Joe next. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s getting better every week. Did give up the long bomb to the 1st round rookie, but my god can this kid tackle. I think we have something with him. He will improve in coverage with experience. He has all the talent and athleticism in the world.

And really that bomb, was a great catch. He had decent position, just got out jumped for it. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s getting better every week. Did give up the long bomb to the 1st round rookie, but my god can this kid tackle. I think we have something with him. He will improve in coverage with experience. He has all the talent and athleticism in the world.

Even on that long bomb, he was right there, attached to hip. Just a great play by the offense.
Reply/Quote
Reader or Tee.

Whenever you go in against Tenn and do that to Henry, you are my POTG. Literally they kill everyone else with him and we just have his number. That’s Reader 100%.

The fact that Houston met him walk knowing that Derrick is in their division is insane
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:37 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Also, shout out to Drew Crisman, nice punting game today.

Over 52 yard average and two dropped within the 20. He looked good. And two were pressure kicks from the Bengals own end zone, if I remember correctly.
Reply/Quote
I voted Tee but this was more of an all players on deck situation.

Tee, Perine, Reader, O-Line - can't go wrong with a pick!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Teeggins, Perine and D-line.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:32 PM)Whatever Wrote: Bates has played not to get hurt all year.  

Playing not to get paid, too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This really was a team win. Even special teams was in on it including the punter.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:17 PM)motoarch Wrote: This really was a team win. Even special teams was in on it including the punter.

Special teams needs to chill the hell out with all those penalties though. 3 drives started within our own 10 because of them. Could have been disastrous. Thankfully we had Chrisman out there and not Huber.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Special teams needs to chill the hell out with all those penalties though. 3 drives started within our own 10 because of them. Could have been disastrous. Thankfully we had Chrisman out there and not Huber.

For sure. 2 punts from the 7 yard line (so standing in the endzone). Booted one for 62 and another for 55. He averaged 52 yards for the day, almost 10 more than Hubers yearly average.

They probably would have been close to field goal range with both endzone punts if Huber was still starting
Reply/Quote
The entire team got game balls.
Reply/Quote
Tee but run D and Perine were also fantastic.
Reply/Quote
Zac channeled his inner Oprah

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I chose Sam Hubbard because he was preventing those cut backs every single play, it seemed, but this has got to be the biggest team effort win I've ever seen. You could legitimately give it to any of them and have a reasonable argument.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:55 PM)pally Wrote: Zac channeled his inner Oprah

That's just awesome and that just doesn't even say it. Love this team, my favorite Bengal team ever without question now. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Came to vote DJ Reader and then found myself hammering the “other” button.
Reply/Quote
Joey B. Throwing dimes all day!

Runner up was Tee Higgy.
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/all22_pff/status/1596972776476184576?s=46&t=x4sucAJyjSHk4Xm80nW43w

DJ is Tennessee’s daddy.
Reply/Quote