Poll: Who wins?
Titans win
Bengals win
Too close to call
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread
No idea. We need to win the TO battle. Obviously.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I mean, they're #1 for a reason. Of course I want us to win but I'm under no illusions about what we're up against. If we play to our potential and keep mistakes to a minimum, we'll win. If anybody has an off night, and we start making mistakes, we're gonna lose.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
I had no hesitation in predicting that the Bengals beat the Raiders last week.

This week... I have no idea.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It will come down to turnovers and taking advantage from them.
Reply/Quote
Titans too physical. 24-21. They've beaten half the remaining teams, half of those games they had half a roster. Rams, Bills, Chiefs, San Fran. Too good of a team. 100% healthy. It's not our time yet, but it will be soon enough.
Reply/Quote
Oddly enough I'm actually feeling better about this game than the Raiders game. Maybe it's because we've all experienced so much heartbreak for the past 31 years, I wasn't sure if it was actually possible for them to win a playoff game. Now I'm probably too confident. But my thought is if Burrow stays healthy and keeps playing like he has, they have a strong chance to win.
Reply/Quote
If we can beat the Raiders we can beat the Titans. Only reason I need. No one is gonna remember these titans after we're done with em. Go ahead and change the city name to Nashinnati. WHO DEY!!!

BENGALS 34
TITANS 20

ok ok... I am keeping my score, but if we get a lead, and force them to throw, it's gonna be a long day for TN. I'm confident about this one. Hendrickson has been consistent all year and I expect him to be a big factor on Defense.
Reply/Quote
My guess is they run on us and have a 7pt halftime lead, Burrow brings them back with a lead late. Tennessee leads a last second drive just to miss a short kick and we are stunned that we won. Sounds cool to me at least.
Reply/Quote
Gotta believe folks !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm looking at 49ers at Tennessee game. Bengals could move ball on them like 49ers did with Samuel, Chase as our Samuel. 49ers QB threw a couple interceptions that killed drives. Burrow needs to avoid that.

Titans moved the ball on 49ers with Brown, Jones and their good QB. Plus their QB made big runs. Plus a running game. Titans will score points also.

I think game comes down to the wire like 49ers at Tennessee, or 49ers at Bengals. Of course I'm all in on a Bengals Win and Bengals moving on to AFC Championship Game and one game from Super Bowl.

I can't guess a score, just that Brown and Jones and Henry will move the ball, and Chase, Boyd, Higgins, Uzomah, Mixon will move the ball. Both quarterbacks are good. I have to kick a few points to the home team if I were betting, but I'm not betting.

Certainly the team with best record in AFC is tough, but AFC North winners are tough also. Cincinnati to Tennessee is not very far. I see a good game right down to the final minutes. It could come down to Randy Bullock or McPherson making the game winning kick, maybe even in overtime.

It would be great to see Bengals back in the AFC Championship Game as in 1981 and 1988. So of course, GO BENGALS.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Yes, it's too close to call. Sometimes, teams that have a playoff bye come out flat. Also, it seems like the NFL wants a Burrow-Mahomes rematch since the last Bengals-Chiefs game got a lot of attention.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 07:46 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Yes, it's too close to call. Sometimes, teams that have a playoff bye come out flat. Also, it seems like the NFL wants a Burrow-Mahomes rematch since the last Bengals-Chiefs game got a lot of attention.

These games aren't fixed.  The NFL is NOT trying to have a Burrow vs Mahomes game.  For one thing, Buffalo could beat Chiefs.  Titans could win.  

The NFL has the Bengals , Titans, Bills, Chiefs winner vs the Rams, 49ers, Packers, Bucs winner.  The NFL will have a great Super Bowl match up no matter how it ends up.  

Titans will give Bengals all they can handle and more. Bengals could get clobbered, but I'm thinking Bengals play them tough like 49ers who played Bengals and Titans close.  An edge of your seat, down to the last seconds tough game.  GO BENGALS AND WIN. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:43 AM)Adamantium Wrote: I mean, they're #1 for a reason. Of course I want us to win but I'm under no illusions about what we're up against. If we play to our potential and keep mistakes to a minimum, we'll win. If anybody has an off night, and we start making mistakes, we're gonna lose.

+

(01-20-2022, 07:48 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Titans too physical. 24-21. They've beaten half the remaining teams, half of those games they had half a roster. Rams, Bills, Chiefs, San Fran. Too good of a team. 100% healthy. It's not our time yet, but it will be soon enough.

Pretty much sums it up for me.

If the O will wake up late 2nd Q after a 14-17 point head start.
Against the Titans, it will be too much to overcome.

Brutal Icing on the cake to our 31-17 loss.
Bullock goes 3 for 3 and gets a sort of last laugh

IF the Bengals “bring it” all 4Q - too close to call. It’s only happened a couple of times the entire year. Sad b/c we have the talent to beat anyone.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:55 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Bengals 24-21.
Randy Bullock misses a potential game-tying FG to give the Bengals a win (Thanks, Randy!)

Note - Given how run-heavy the Titans are, I'm glad Hill and Reader are healthy. They are good interior run defenders.

Many predicted a three-point win, but you sir came closest.  Your prize is parked on Broadway:  

[Image: 01MV_Agusta_F4CC.jpg]

I suggest you get down there before the crowds do.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote