Joe
Gio
Tee
Auden
Hakeem
Jessie
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans Game Game Ball
Adeniji gets my.vote. Burrow only.got.hit only.twice today.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:04 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: The awareness Burrow displayed on that throw was astounding. Boyd as well. He didn't know the ball would be there until it was. 
Burrow makes plays that I only see elite, top 5 QBs make. He's one of the smartest, most aware QB's in the league--and that awareness will grow as he gains experience. He just needs to learn from the mistakes and get the INT/ fumble numbers down.

What a matchup after the bye. We are severely over-matched in terms of overall talent--mainly up front. The Steelers have a legit defense. Nice to have the bye to prepare, but I expect things could get ugly.

Fumbles yes (although it doesn’t seem to be an issue when he actually gets protection...), but his INT numbers are fine. Especially considering the amount of attempts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Plenty of people to pick from, the line really deserves some love for that effort today.

Burrow looked calm and very efficient (that int that was taken away in the 4th was ugly.

How about Vonn Bell? Dude gets shit on a lot and played well and picked off back to back passes and gets neither due to a lack of a challenge and a penalty.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Burrow his pocket awareness made the Offensive Line look better than what they are. Dude is special that's a game the neither Palmer or Dalton win.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Back to back games with a passer rating over 100 for Joe btw.

Reply/Quote
You could make a case for Tate, he had several nice catches and a great one or two. Boyd with the no-look catch ! Patrick who ? Certaintly Joe Burrow with some awesome plays.

But I'm gonna go entire Oline, hell of a game just being patched together like yesterday.
Reply/Quote
Oline hands down, no sacks and decent run game...
Reply/Quote
Billy Price got a gameball and the last 2 weeks this team has got push up the middle.. Trey might have to go to guard.. I know there was a bad snap but dude's a way better center than guard.. In all though, I'm happy for Billy...
Reply/Quote
So many worthy performances today. O-line back-ups getting it done, Bates, Gio, Tate, Boyd, Bell & Tee all deserve a nod.
ST played well.
I went with Joe.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:04 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: The awareness Burrow displayed on that throw was astounding. Boyd as well. He didn't know the ball would be there until it was. 
Burrow makes plays that I only see elite, top 5 QBs make. He's one of the smartest, most aware QB's in the league--and that awareness will grow as he gains experience. He just needs to learn from the mistakes and get the INT/ fumble numbers down.

What a matchup after the bye. We are severely over-matched in terms of overall talent--mainly up front. The Steelers have a legit defense. Nice to have the bye to prepare, but I expect things could get ugly.

Burrow  was solid though had a couple I'll advised passes but WR and line made the plays today over Burrow 
Reply/Quote
I went with Joe. I think he pretty much inspired this team to play a great game and they did. You could almost say the whole team deserves it
Reply/Quote
Other...

Oline without a doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I agree with that. Price has been playing very well!
Reply/Quote
Price is starting to look like he did in college and why he was a consensus first round pick. Hope it continues!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:20 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Oline hands down, no sacks and decent run game...

Agreed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:22 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Burrow  was solid though had a couple I'll advised passes but WR and line made the plays today over Burrow 

Burrow also made plays that bailed out the OL. He escaped at least a couple sacks. One of which 3 different guys got their hands on him.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: Price is starting to look like he did in college and why he was a consensus first round pick. Hope it continues!

Dude it would help so much if Ajenji was a hidden gem too.. That and Billy being a 1st round talent fi ally would make our offseason alot easier...
Reply/Quote
Price has been much improved from where he was. What happened ? I dunno but I hope he keeps it up.
Reply/Quote
The wind. LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Burrow also made plays that bailed out the OL. He escaped at least a couple sacks. One of which 3 different guys got their hands on him.

One play there towards the end of the last TD drive, I'll have to go back and watch. Joe stepped up in pocket then jumped back like a rabbit then launched it. Just awesome awareness of the rush and pocket presence. 

We've seen so little of that for such a long time.
Reply/Quote