Joe
Gio
Tee
Auden
Hakeem
Jessie
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans Game Game Ball
(11-02-2020, 04:33 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: His Ints ratio is really good for the season, though the late Int that was wided out with penalty was a bad throw for sure

Your boy had 2 yesterday. Now has any many as Burrow, but in 2 less starts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:40 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'll give it to Adam Jones for calling out the coaching staff and throwing them under the bus, then backing over them a few more times just for good measure.  Wink

If i have to pick a current player, I'll go with Bates.

Pacman can go piss up a rope.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 04:33 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: His Ints ratio is really good for the season, though the late Int that was wided out with penalty was a bad throw for sure

That was my only point. He's had a couple of those at poor times. One lost the game in a game we had a chance to drive for a score. He's had a couple late drive INTs dropped, and now the one where they threw the flag.

I'd like to see that improve; but otherwise he's been lights out!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Other, O-Line. Price, Adeniji, Spain, Redmond, FJ all played the best game of the year while filling in for the so called starters.

Turner might not be as bad as I thought either. Burrow had time all day pretty much. Love seeing Price coming around and the
addition of Spain was a great one and Adeniji looked extremely impressive at LT. This is what we needed to see and over all the
Defense played very well, especially Bell, Bates, Alexander and WJ3. Wilson was also very good, love this guy and ADG.

Think this team could surprise and give the undefeated Steelers a run for their money here in a couple weeks.

That was a great win against a very tough team in the Titans.
Reply/Quote