Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Titans limiting ticket transfers
I bought my tickets from TickPick and I’m not sure if this affects me. In fact, I don’t know what it means at all LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 08:51 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I bought my tickets from TickPick and I’m not sure if this affects me. In fact, I don’t know what it means at all LOL

From my understanding, this delay goes into effect Friday at 3:30 CST, which is 24 hours before the start of the game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 10:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: From my understanding, this delay goes into effect Friday at 3:30 CST, which is 24 hours before the start of the game.

I got the tickets on Monday and they haven’t been transferred as of yet. I’m wondering at what point during the 24 hour countdown starting tomorrow do I get sketched out that they won’t get transferred. This whole deal makes me want the Bengals to absolutely liquify the titans.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 10:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I got the tickets on Monday and they haven’t been transferred as of yet. I’m wondering at what point during the 24 hour countdown starting tomorrow do I get sketched out that they won’t get transferred. This whole deal makes me want the Bengals to absolutely liquify the titans.

Were they electronic transfer?
If so, you should have gotten them within a day if you ordered them Monday.
Where did you order from?
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 10:32 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Were they electronic transfer?
If so, you should have gotten them within a day if you ordered them Monday.
Where did you order from?

TickPick. All good, tickets transferred. Rolled into town half hr ago. Kenny Powers voice: I’M GOING TO SHABOOM’S! (Tailgate Brewery)
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 07:54 PM)jason Wrote: I hope they do blitz him, and apparently they don't know who they're ******' with.

Those Titan fans didn't do their homework. Burrow has been the best rated QB when blitzed. We need to bring only 4 to pressure him and his qbr goes down. But not blitzing.. hell shred that apart. 
[Image: sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Id Hate to Be Ryan Tannehill today
Reply/Quote
no Cincinnati fans in Nashville today

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 04:33 PM)pally Wrote: no Cincinnati fans in Nashville today

That’s a lotta damn people.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 10:06 AM)Takedown Wrote: Never heard or seen this from a franchise before. They're scared no doubt. It's actually cute that we're living rent free in their heads. So free, that they resort to this pathetic sh*t.

No doubt. First I have seen this. Even my sister heard about it and she could give a crap about football.
Reply/Quote
There were a lot of empty seats.  Titans lost ticket revenue and lost the game.
Reply/Quote
The Titans just wanted more of their fans there to witness the disappointment.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 10:32 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: TickPick. All good, tickets transferred. Rolled into town half hr ago. Kenny Powers voice: I’M GOING TO SHABOOM’S! (Tailgate Brewery)

That's good.
Mine were super quick transfer through there, probably because I have a greater Nashville address.
I didn't make it out to Tailgate Brewery though. Other family coming to game didn't get in until like 7:00 and didn't wanna drive downtown.

Bengal Jim's tailgate before the game had a TON of people. Was really fun.

But the best part was the game. Titans fans HATE the Who Dey chant.  Who Dey
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:59 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: There were a lot of empty seats.  Titans lost ticket revenue and lost the game.

Nah, the game was an official sellout the weekend before.  If there were unused seats, it was because brokers/scalpers ate them.  

The Titans didn't lose any revenue on ticket sales.  
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:08 AM)ochocincos Wrote: That's good.
Mine were super quick transfer through there, probably because I have a greater Nashville address.
I didn't make it out to Tailgate Brewery though. Other family coming to game didn't get in until like 7:00 and didn't wanna drive downtown.

Bengal Jim's tailgate before the game had a TON of people. Was really fun.

But the best part was the game. Titans fans HATE the Who Dey chant.  Who Dey

Couldn’t find that tailgate but literally as soon as we walked up after crossing the bridge Ickey was standing there by himself and saw my Ickey shirt and said “I see ya brother.” and gave a fist bump.

Edit: did anyone else who was there see Ickey? He was wearing that giant Bengals B necklace he wore when he was ruler of the jungle.
Reply/Quote
Los Angeles is canceling ticket purchases from people who live in zipcodes outside their region.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:54 AM)pally Wrote: Los Angeles is canceling ticket purchases from people who live in zipcodes outside their region.

Fair or no (and I think most would lean toward this being unfair or bush league or whatever), I have no issue with anything that causes 49ers fans grief.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:47 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Couldn’t find that tailgate but literally as soon as we walked up after crossing the bridge Ickey was standing there by himself and saw my Ickey shirt and said “I see ya brother.” and gave a fist bump.

That's amazing.  I'm sure that's one of the highlights Bengals fan history.  What a legend.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:54 AM)pally Wrote: Los Angeles is canceling ticket purchases from people who live in zipcodes outside their region.

Such a weird move.  Especially when teams actually have fans from other locations.  I can't imagine how PO'd I'd be to make travel plans to see my team play at their home stadium for a championship game and then have my ticket purchase canceled because the team was too scared I might cheer for the other team.  It's a bad look for any team to do this in my opinion. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:47 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Couldn’t find that tailgate but literally as soon as we walked up after crossing the bridge Ickey was standing there by himself and saw my Ickey shirt and said “I see ya brother.” and gave a fist bump.

Edit: did anyone else who was there see Ickey? He was wearing that giant Bengals B necklace he wore when he was ruler of the jungle.

It was in a lot diagonally northwest from the stadium parking area.
You had to walk all the way to the back of the lot to find the tailgate.
But that whoolllllle back area was filled with hundreds of Bengal fans.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote