Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Titans tears are some of my favorite
I love beating the Titans. They talked all week and before the playoff game. Less talking and more wins little Titans. Henry is a shell of himself.

Hell of a win Whods!
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Great win but amazing how we are getting calls when we never did..who dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengal victories are one of the best too!
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:08 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Great win but amazing how we are getting calls when we never did..who dey

I just feel that it made up for all of the calls going against us in the beginning.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:08 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Great win but amazing how we are getting calls when we never did..who dey

There were plenty of calls against us too. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:08 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I just feel that it made up for all of the calls going against us in the beginning.

The only questionable one was the PF on Burrow's slide. And they missed a TON of PFs on Burrow earlier. 
Reply/Quote
Not sure about this idea we "got a call" at the end. It is by rule a PF to hit the long snapper because the mechanics of the play make him unprotected and VERY susceptible to injury - it is a safety rule. Avoiding it is really basic Special Teams. And the tape shows Adomitis getting nailed.
Reply/Quote
Great win today! We should only get better when Chase is back.
Reply/Quote
Big win by the Bengals and thought the calls went both ways.

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I love beating the Titans. They talked all week and before the playoff game. Less talking and more wins little Titans. Henry is a shell of himself.

Hell of a win Whods!

Uh wut? 1k yards, 10 TD’s, 4.4 avg, 100 yds per game coming into today.

We just happen to have DJ Reader. Wink

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Uh wut? 1k yards, 10 TD’s, 4.4 avg, 100 yds per game coming into today.

Bengals just manned up on Henry today and that was sweet to see. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I got tired of the ref throwing a flag on us on just about every punt return. Outside of the one on our safety, they didn't show the fouls.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Uh wut? 1k yards, 10 TD’s, 4.4 avg, 100 yds per game coming into today.

"The Gravedigger"
Reply/Quote
They do taste good, but Steelers tears are so much more delicious.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Jaguars going to beat Ravens!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: Not sure about this idea we "got a call" at the end. It is by rule a PF to hit the long snapper because the mechanics of the play make him unprotected and VERY susceptible to injury - it is a safety rule. Avoiding it is really basic Special Teams. And the tape shows Adomitis getting nailed.

Yes watch FG attempts. We saw several in the Jax game. Nobody over the center and nobody touched him. Extremely easy not to get that penalty. Nobody’s fault the guy is a moron.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals totally disrespected only favored by one.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So if the Bengals play the Titans next year is it going to be a super revenge game?

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I got tired of the ref throwing a flag on us on just about every punt return. Outside of the one on our safety, they didn't show the fouls.

Those ST flags were putting the offense in big holes early in the game as well. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: Not sure about this idea we "got a call" at the end. It is by rule a PF to hit the long snapper because the mechanics of the play make him unprotected and VERY susceptible to injury - it is a safety rule. Avoiding it is really basic Special Teams. And the tape shows Adomitis getting nailed.

Yep, it was the right call and there should of been an unnecessary roughness call with the hit on Boyd too and lots 
of calls went against us. We didn't get help from the refs much in this this game either, but it was much better reffing
than last week for sure. Agree with the OP love Titan tears, cry me a river, we were the more physical team out there. 
Reply/Quote