Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Andy Dalton.
Way to go. I was not your biggest fan.... for sure. I said things that Should have not been said, but I was angry... I was the one who said you knocked my popcorn out of my hands when I was at the game. I was the one who said you threw the ball onto Second Street West... I also said I wish we would have taken Luck or Kap or Ryan Leaf... I am the one who said you look like Opie but with a stronger Jaw Line... For this I am sorry. I am sorry. I will allow one kick in the Nads if you like.. Right in the Nads Andy. You DA MAN!!!!! I am Sorry. Thanks for all your Hard Work this year... Thanks.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:20 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Way to go.  I was not your biggest fan....  for sure.  I said things that Should have not been said, but I was angry...  I was the one who said you knocked my popcorn out of my hands when I was at the game.  I was the one who said you threw the ball onto Second Street West...  I also said I wish we would have taken Luck or Kap or Ryan Leaf...  I am the one who said you look like Opie but with a stronger Jaw Line...   For this I am sorry.  I am sorry.  I will allow one kick in the Nads if you like..  Right in the Nads Andy.  You DA MAN!!!!!  I am Sorry.  Thanks for all your Hard Work this year...  Thanks.

There is so much to admire about Andy.  He accepts the blame alone and spreads the credit around.  He's never stopped working on his game.  He shows incredible resilience.  He was in it for the long haul and he was never gonna stop until he got it right.  He never stopped believing in himself even when so many on the outside stopped believing in him.  And now, when he has every reason to gloat, he has no interest in gloating.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:20 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Way to go.  I was not your biggest fan....  for sure.  I said things that Should have not been said, but I was angry...  I was the one who said you knocked my popcorn out of my hands when I was at the game.  I was the one who said you threw the ball onto Second Street West...  I also said I wish we would have taken Luck or Kap or Ryan Leaf...  I am the one who said you look like Opie but with a stronger Jaw Line...   For this I am sorry.  I am sorry.  I will allow one kick in the Nads if you like..  Right in the Nads Andy.  You DA MAN!!!!!  I am Sorry.  Thanks for all your Hard Work this year...  Thanks.

Way to own up Marlon. Rock On

I wasn't that bad but i did say this Offseason that i was unsure about Dalton, especially about winning in the
Playoffs but he has improved in every aspect this year and i think he will lead us to atleast one Playoff win
this year barring injury to his weapons. Knock on wood.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:26 PM)McC Wrote: There is so much to admire about Andy.  He accepts the blame alone and spreads the credit around.  He's never stopped working on his game.  He shows incredible resilience.  He was in it for the long haul and he was never gonna stop until he got it right.  He never stopped believing in himself even when so many on the outside stopped believing in him.  And now, when he has every reason to gloat, he has no interest in gloating.

Yeah McC, great post man.

The leadership is there and now he has a swagger without the gloating. Proud of my QB, keep it up Andy.
Reply/Quote
I was somewhere in the middle. I thought Andy had a high floor, but a low ceiling. I was wrong about the ceiling. Even if he stumbles some this season, he's proven his ability is as high as anybody in this league.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Way to own up Marlon. Rock On

I wasn't that bad but i did say this Offseason that i was unsure about Dalton, especially about winning in the
Playoffs but he has improved in every aspect this year and i think he will lead us to atleast one Playoff win
this year barring injury to his weapons. Knock on wood.

I agree with this and Marlon owning up...................HOWEVER................let me add this.

Keep this in mind, the first time things don't go his way, like they did against Pittsburgh, (speaking strictly from a personal QBR standpoint) and they lose instead of win.  
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah McC, great post man.

The leadership is there and now he has a swagger without the gloating. Proud of my QB, keep it up Andy.

He's a true man of character and let's not overlook this--one tough dude.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:31 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I agree with this and Marlon owning up...................HOWEVER................let me add this.

Keep this in mind, the first time things don't go his way, like they did against Pittsburgh, (speaking strictly from a personal QBR standpoint) and they lose instead of win.  

Depends on the way we lose if we do...

Every QB has a bad game or two and he had a bad one against Pitt.

Luckily the Defense came to play and him and the Offense made just enough plays to win it.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:36 PM)McC Wrote: He's a true man of character and let's not overlook this--one tough dude.

True.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Depends on the way we lose if we do...

Does it matter, outside of possibly making someone feel better because they rant and rave?

Will it change or he anything about the team?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:31 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I agree with this and Marlon owning up...................HOWEVER................let me add this.

I may be reading this wrong, but it seems like an incomplete thought.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Depends on the way we lose if we do...

Every QB has a bad game or two and he had a bad one against Pitt.

Luckily the Defense came to play and him and the Offense made just enough plays to win it.

Let me make sure I have this right, so if the defense didn't step up, you'd be in here bashing Dalton again?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:51 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I may be reading this wrong, but it seems like an incomplete thought.

I'm saying, IF the defense didn't step up yesterday, would Marlon be in here bashing him again?
Reply/Quote
Yeah hes deff gonna come to this board and see this thread
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:56 PM)Element Wrote: Yeah hes deff gonna come to this board and see this thread

?????  Marlon?  He started the thread!
Reply/Quote

...okay, Andy. Okay. Got it.

{covers phone with free hand}

He said, "Screw you, Marlon. I don't accept your apology, and if I ever catch you out in the 'Nati I'ma kick your ass for the 'Opie' remark."

{shrug}

Should'a heard what he said about Wes Mantooth.
Reply/Quote
I think there should be a lot more on here apologizing!!! as well just saying!!!
Reply/Quote

Great apology, but AD doesn't reside on a message board so I suggest another solution. Smirk

Let me kick you in the Nads on AD's behalf since I and others had to read to your rants. Big Grin

J/K or am I

J/K, I do hope you and others keep this perspective after he has a game of around a 40 QBR which over time, it will happen.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:20 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Way to go. I was not your biggest fan.... for sure. I said things that Should have not been said, but I was angry... I was the one who said you knocked my popcorn out of my hands when I was at the game. I was the one who said you threw the ball onto Second Street West... I also said I wish we would have taken Luck or Kap or Ryan Leaf... I am the one who said you look like Opie but with a stronger Jaw Line... For this I am sorry. I am sorry. I will allow one kick in the Nads if you like.. Right in the Nads Andy. You DA MAN!!!!! I am Sorry. Thanks for all your Hard Work this year... Thanks.

So what are you gonna do if Andy shows up at your house with Huber and says, Gee, I can't risk the injury to my foot, but we'll call it even if you let Kevin here kick you?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: So what are you gonna do if Andy shows up at your house with Huber and says, Gee, I can't risk the injury to my foot, but we'll call it even if you let Kevin here kick you?

Ewwwwww  Good Point.. hahahaha   Hilarious
Reply/Quote