Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Chiefs Fans
This was a game worthy of the AFC Championship. The Chiefs fought hard as did our Bengals

I suspect we could see each other for the opening Thursday night game of 2022.

You guys have nothing to hang your heads on...

whodey

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:02 PM)pally Wrote: This was a game worthy of the AFC Championship.  The Chiefs fought hard as did our Bengals

whodey

Well said ma'am!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs fans can KISS THE BABY!
Reply/Quote
To any rational Chiefs fans. To the crew from that horrible message board? FU
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: To any rational Chiefs fans. To the crew from that horrible message board?  FU

The folks at the game have commented how nice the Chiefs fans have been to them since they arrived

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
**** ‘em. They talked a hell of a lot of shit leading up to this game. I’m glad they’re going home disappointed.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Heck of a team. Obviously this win is so sweet for us, but what makes it even sweeter is how we turned it around over such a good team. That is a compliment to the Chiefs.

They're a perennial contender right now and will be back next year. Obviously we're the happier of the two fan bases, but hopefully both sides can agree that the Bengals against the Chiefs this year, was the best series in the NFL. Two unbelievable games.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:08 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: **** ‘em. They talked a hell of a lot of shit leading up to this game. I’m glad they’re going home disappointed.

That's the ChiefsPlanet board, not the actual fans at the game. You're pretty safe if you go to Arrowhead.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Are there any shots of Mahomes' idiot brother and girlfriend hazzing a sad?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:07 PM)pally Wrote: The folks at the game have commented how nice the Chiefs fans have been to them since they arrived

No I’m sure that site isn’t representative of Chiefs fans.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:02 PM)pally Wrote: This was a game worthy of the AFC Championship.  The Chiefs fought hard as did our Bengals

whodey

Well said my Lady of the Bengals Board news. You Chiefs played hard as can be. The Defense especially impressed me much 
more than I thought. Great tackling, great job with Chase, great job against the run, was just a great game. I like the Chiefs.

Badazz team. Couldn't of had a better game.Clapping
Reply/Quote
There are some cool Chiefs fans.  I just haven't met any  Hilarious

In all seriousness there are (and I do know some).  And while they have a more happiness in their franchise history, they went a long time being irrelevant as well.  Another Midwest city with a passionate fanbase that shows up and has a fun product on the field.  This should be a good rivalry for years to come. 
Reply/Quote
To Chiefs Fans: "You weren't loud enough, I guess."

You need to take some of my trash talking lessons pally. Join their forums lol.

I go to Browns games in the dawg pound though, they're still talking trash. "You guys lost to an injured baker twice" lol.

"You guys beat the superbowl winner twice this year, congrats!"
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:12 PM)Interceptor Wrote: That's the ChiefsPlanet board, not the actual fans at the game. You're pretty safe if you go to Arrowhead.

My wife says she always feels bad for the losing team and fans. And for the most part, I agree. But I had some pretty negative interactions with Chiefs fans this week, and my sympathy is lacking.

I’ll feel bad for them tomorrow, when I’m not high on what I’m feeling right now.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Chiefs have been fortunate to see a recent Super Bowl win and know they have Mahomes for the future. Their fanbase is in a good spot, unless of course they face the Bengals. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Are there any shots of Mahomes' idiot brother and girlfriend hazzing a sad?

Thank God, no more of Jackass and Bratty. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:19 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: My wife says she always feels bad for the losing team and fans. And for the most part, I agree. But I had some pretty negative interactions with Chiefs fans this week, and my sympathy is lacking.

I’ll feel bad for them tomorrow, when I’m not high on what I’m feeling right now.

Understood. I'm with ya.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It was a wild game and yes they should be proud. However, since many seem entitled, I bet most of the fans in attendance are asking to talk to the manager.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:18 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: There are some cool Chiefs fans.  I just haven't met any  Hilarious

In all seriousness there are (and I do know some).  And while they have a more happiness in their franchise history, they went a long time being irrelevant as well.  Another Midwest city with a passionate fanbase that shows up and has a fun product on the field.  This should be a good rivalry for years to come. 

BTW, I liked how the crowd as a whole helped out Ashanti on her poor Anthem attempt lol

Weird too how they boomed out Boomer and the entire CBS crew at Halftime. Mellow
Reply/Quote

whodey

I agree and MB said it well, a lot of deserving teams could be the champs. Classy for Mike Brow to say.

KC is a great team, QB, HC and fans.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote