22 78.57%
No
21.43%
6 21.43%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Today Is The Day...Will Marvin Be Re-Signed?
(01-01-2018, 12:40 PM)jj22 Wrote: If Marvin does the presser, it's all but confirmed he's staying. He's not even under contract and he's doing a presser? Seems like a sign.

In MB eye's we improved over last season's record, so his decisions (Whit/Z) were justified. Nothing to see here folks.

contract hasn't ended yet.  Contracts run on the NFL calendar.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 01:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Someone should make a Ringling Bros sig with the faces of Mike Brown and Mervin McLawis with clown noses.  Mellow

This is embarrassing.

A clown car with Mike, Marvin, Duke, and Katie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is the presser going to be live on WLW? The home page maybe?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 01:07 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: The fact that it is "complicated" says all we need to know about the position Marv is in and says a lot about the franchise. For other teams it really isn't complicated if you don't reach your goals after a set amount of time you are toast. I'm glad the Bengals don't fire a guy after a year or 2 but this is crazy.

I agree. I am a firm believer that every head coach should be given 3 years minimum. You can't learn a team in 1 camp and a pre-season. Your team can't learn you in 1 camp and a pre-season. You don't have time to develop your draft picks. I like how the Bengals didn't give up on Marv in the first few seasons. But at this point, 15 years and 7 playoff losses (I really still don't know what to categorize the infamous Steeler wild card from 2 years ago as), it is unacceptable that Marvin is taking his time. Just ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
They are the Bengals, but I don't see any other HC that won't be on the team in 2018 giving pressers today.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 01:48 PM)samhain Wrote: Is the presser going to be live on WLW?  The home page maybe?

looks like channel 12 will be carrying it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I’m good with them waiting...for the river to thaw so we can throw him in it.
Reply/Quote
Marv hasn't even showed up to the presser yet? Seems, borderline rude.....and odd.

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:15 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Marv hasn't even showed up to the presser yet?  Seems, borderline rude.....and odd.

Where are you seeing anything about it?  Can't find it anywhere.
Reply/Quote
Is the presser happening and is it on 12 (local)?
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Listen to the presser - https://www.iheart.com/live/700wlw-1713/?pname=fire&campid=local&callletters=wlw-am
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 01:45 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: A clown car with Mike, Marvin, Duke, and Katie.

There ya go. That'd work too.

(01-01-2018, 02:15 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Marv hasn't even showed up to the presser yet?  Seems, borderline rude.....and odd.

Total clown show. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Marvin says no timetable on decision, but it shouldn't take too long.
Reply/Quote
Bengals announce that Mike Zimmer coming back to be head coach? Wouldnt that be nice?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:47 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Bengals announce that Mike Zimmer coming back to be head coach?   Wouldnt that be nice?

We couldn't get that lucky. At this point I'd be happy with Adam Zimmer coming in as DC.....
Reply/Quote
2017 is over and "we're" going into 2018. "We" gotta go back to work. "We" gotta do a better job.

He's back folks.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We couldn't get that lucky. At this point I'd be happy with Adam Zimmer coming in as DC.....

It would likely take a number 1 and 2 to get  Mike here.  Anyone that can coach case keenum to a remarkable year would be ok in my book
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 2017 is over and "we're" going into 2018.

He's back folks.

Was there really ever any doubt?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote