22 78.57%
No
21.43%
6 21.43%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Today Is The Day...Will Marvin Be Re-Signed?

Sick
Reply/Quote
Marvin is back. We're on to how to improve 2018....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
This organization's sadistic disregard for its fans is an abomination.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:50 PM)McC Wrote: Was there really ever any doubt?

Not much, really. From you and I anyway.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
He just admitted it with a chuckle and a less said is better wink.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Lions fire a HC after a 9-7 season.

Bengals retain Marvin Lewis after 6-9-1 and 7-9.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
His entire attitude says it all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lions fire a HC after a 9-7 season.

Bengals retain Marvin Lewis after 6-9-1 and 7-9.

Mike Brown is spineless. 
Reply/Quote
I would like it more if he just said you can all go **** yourselves, I'm coming back. Mike Brown hates us all. That fact is just so crystal clear. Nauseating.

Reply/Quote
Time for all the "If he's back I'm done for good" fans to please stand up and exit stage right. Trust me, I wanted to be wrong, but here it is. He's back.
Reply/Quote
Anyone looking for the definition of insanity, here it is, hitting us right in the face.....
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:57 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Mike Brown is spineless. 

Yep. This has to be the hardest team to follow in any sport. At least with other bad teams, there's always change...which brings hope.

Here, we have no hope. 
Reply/Quote
Please tell me this is just the hangover messing with me.

I was never as down on Marvin Lewis as some, but even I recognize that it's time for a mutual split here.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yep. This has to be the hardest team to follow in any sport. At least with other bad teams, there's always change...which brings hope.

Here, we have no hope. 

Has there ever been a business with such clear hatred for its customers?  Why are they so determined to chase us all away? 

I've said it before and I'll say it again--it's like Walmart greeters flipping off everyone who walks in the door.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Anyone looking for the definition of insanity, here it is, hitting us right in the face.....

I used to joke that Marvin would be here for at least 20 years. Now, it doesn't seem so funny.  Sad
Reply/Quote
So, it's like this... I will watch and cheer from home (I will, can't help it), but will not buy another ticket until Lewis is gone.......
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:04 PM)McC Wrote: Has there ever been a business with such clear hatred for its customers?  Why are they so determined to chase us all away? 

I've said it before and I'll say it again--it's like Walmart greeters flipping off everyone who walks in the door.

I don't think they don't hate the fans...they just don't give a rat's ass about them. 
Reply/Quote
Is this a joke? Did they really just bring ML back?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Maybe year 16 is "the one".

This is way past ridiculous.
Reply/Quote