Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today, May 17, 2016: International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia
(05-18-2016, 11:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: Until all the transgender posts get combined I wasn't sure which one to share this in:

https://www.facebook.com/kasey.rosehodge/posts/1017151908334492

why bother fixing the actual issue when you pretend its something else, all in order to make someone feel lesser
People suck
(05-18-2016, 12:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hard to take anything there serious considering Facebook silences conservative members and does not share posts to feeds.  

No they don't.  But some people believe anything that supports their martyr complex.

But hey, let's pretend they did.  So what?  Is Facebook the sole source of information on the internet?  And who is getting all their news from Facebook anyway.

It's ANOTHER distraction from the right.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
2 things:

1) Can we stop using "phobia" to describe people that are bigoted or discriminate or outright hate others? While some may irrationally be afraid of (the definition of "phobia") homosexuals or trans people, I would not describe MOST of them as fearing them irrationally or not. Do we call members of the KKK race-ophobes? Or blackophobes or whatever the equivalent term would be? No, we don't.

2) Why is it okay to belittle and denounce people with certain mental illnesses but not others? If it's okay to be critical of and demand change for homophobes, then why is it not okay to be critical and demand change for trans people or homosexuals?
(05-18-2016, 12:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: No they don't.  But some people believe anything that supports their martyr complex.

But hey, let's pretend they did.  So what?  Is Facebook the sole source of information on the internet?  And who is getting all their news from Facebook anyway.

It's ANOTHER distraction from the right.

You seem to post a lot from Facebook.   Or reference it quite a bit 
(05-18-2016, 11:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: Until all the transgender posts get combined I wasn't sure which one to share this in:

https://www.facebook.com/kasey.rosehodge/posts/1017151908334492

Someone's ragging. Ninja
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-18-2016, 12:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Someone's ragging. Ninja

I figured your were joking around, then you added the ninja. I was going to give you the Misogynist Post of the Day Award. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-18-2016, 12:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Someone's ragging. Ninja

i see what you did ther
People suck
(05-18-2016, 12:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You seem to post a lot from Facebook.   Or reference it quite a bit 

Yep.  I see a lot of things shared there...not from the news feed.

Oh...but that's not my only source.  Thanks.
(05-18-2016, 12:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  I see a lot of things shared there...not from the news feed.

Hey you don't have to explain yourself to me.    I like you no matter where you get your news.  
(05-18-2016, 12:14 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I figured your were joking around, then you added the ninja. I was going to give you the Misogynist Post of the Day Award. LOL

Does that mean I don't get the award?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(05-18-2016, 01:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Does that mean I don't get the award?

Nope, cheekiness doesn't count.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-18-2016, 12:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  I see a lot of things shared there...not from the news feed.

anyone else find the irony that lucie is so against the transgender and gay community, but he uses facebook and the internet, and probably has an apple phone?
People suck
(05-18-2016, 01:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Nope, cheekiness doesn't count.

:boo:

Does she get an award for whatever the female version of misogyny is?

(05-18-2016, 02:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: :boo:

Does she get an award for whatever the female version of misogyny is?

That would involve trying to figure out the word for it, and then contacting her and that's just more effort than I'm willing to put in.

(05-18-2016, 01:38 PM)Griever Wrote: anyone else find the irony that lucie is so against the transgender and gay community, but he uses facebook and the internet, and probably has an apple phone?

Yup I have a 5s.   Are you trying to say that _______make iPhones, Facebook, and the Internet?  
(05-18-2016, 12:14 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I figured your were joking around, then you added the ninja. I was going to give you the Misogynist Post of the Day Award. LOL

I sure hope I'm not out of the running  Ninja
(05-18-2016, 02:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yup I have a 5s.   Are you trying to say that Digimonmake iPhones, Facebook, and the Internet?  

[Image: bi_graphics_most-trans-inclusive-companies.png]

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/26/all-the-things-you-can-no-longer-buy-if-you-re-really-boycotting-trans-friendly-businesses.html

facebook is pro lbgt

#hypocrite
People suck
(05-18-2016, 02:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yup I have a 5s.   Are you trying to say that ELVES make iPhones, Facebook, and the Internet?  
(05-18-2016, 02:33 PM)Griever Wrote: [Image: bi_graphics_most-trans-inclusive-companies.png]

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/26/all-the-things-you-can-no-longer-buy-if-you-re-really-boycotting-trans-friendly-businesses.html

facebook is pro lbgt

#hypocrite

Oh I wasn't aware I supposed to boycott companies?  

I don't care if anyone hires a ______.   I certainly wouldn't hire one.  But that's my choice for my business since we have a particular look we are trying to maintain.  

If they wanna play dress up outside the office then I would consider it, but no playing dress up on the clock.   
(05-18-2016, 02:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh I wasn't aware I supposed to boycott companies?  

I don't care if anyone hires a ______.   I certainly wouldn't hire one.  But that's my choice for my business since we have a particular look we are trying to maintain.  

If they wanna play dress up outside the office then I would consider it, but no playing dress up on the clock.   

You can't even get your own bs right at this point.