Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tom Pelissero: Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd said Bengals have 'the bes
(10-05-2019, 09:27 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: If Glenn & Williams are healthy they would be the Tackles right now. 

Glenn had his worst year as a Pro last year...and they moved him to Guard...and penciled in Hart as the starter.

I feel like IF Glenn and Williams were healthy, that they may have waived Glenn rather than pay him heavily to play Guard.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 09:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Glenn had his worst year as a Pro last year...and they moved him to Guard...and penciled in Hart as the starter.

I feel like IF Glenn and Williams were healthy, that they may have waived Glenn rather than pay him heavily to play Guard.

Glenn is better than both Smith & Hart everyone on the board knows it. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 12:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I flipped a coin. Heads was start a bunch of posts rationalizing how we should be 3-1 with a few breaks. Tails was my current route in posting about reality.

Tails it was. Complain about fate...not me.

Why bring up a comment Boydmade when Green was healthy if you are just concerned with "reality"?

You don't want reality.  You want to shit on a Bengal player and you are trying to use a quote he made when "reality' was much different because you think it makes you look better.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 12:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why bring up a comment Boydmade when Green was healthy if you are just concerned with "reality"?

You don't want reality.  You want to shit on a Bengal player and you are trying to use a quote he made when "reality' was much different because you think it makes you look better.

Reality is what actually happens. Not some hypothetical world where Green is healthy.

And with the bad playcalling we're seeing...I doubt we'd be that much better with Green on offense. Definitely not the best offense in the league.

Plus, EVERY TEAM deals with injuries. The Steelers beat us without Roethlisberger. They had a Tackle in from a D2 school and we got very little pressure. Well built teams have depth.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Reality is what actually happens. Not some hypothetical world where Green is healthy.

No.  Reality is what the situation was when Boyd made these comments.  We had Green and Ross healthy at WR and an O-line that included Boling, Glenn, and Williams.

It is pathetic to pull up an old thread just to shit on a Bengal when everything has changed.
Reply/Quote