Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight's Game Is HUGE
Tonight is, to me, the biggest game in recent memory, which includes the playoffs, because, not only are we going into a one of the toughest stadiums to win in in the NFL, it's also in PrimeTime and gets us a first round bye, which is the same as advancing in the playoffs and possibly gets us the #1 seed.

This also would all be without our franchise quarterback.

We need to go in, handle our business, and prove that we belong with the big dogs.

This is big........... no,

[Image: donald-trump-huge.jpg]
Reply/Quote
At least some of the pressure is off of McCarron with the division already clinched. [Image: xp8Hj9N.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't wait for the game!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Certainly a huge game. A win would be amazing to say the least.
Reply/Quote
It's a big game tonight and the pressure is on.
I just hope the Bengals handle it, come out of this game with no injuries and a win.

Let's just hope the coaches don't treat this game as just another game. I am worried about not having Dalton in there but think McCarron can be good enough to win. Everyone on this team is going to have to step up and help McCarron every way possible.

The Bengals get this win, it's huge!
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
There have been a lot of big games this year. This is the biggest, in my opinion though. Maybe the second Steelers game was pretty close...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 08:37 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Tonight is, to me, the biggest game in recent memory

Does your recent memory go back 15 days ago? Pretty sure we were all saying the exact same thing about the STOOLERS game Tongue

J/K! lol On a serious note, I definitely concur!!  ThumbsUp

WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:00 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It's a big game tonight and the pressure is on.
I just hope the Bengals handle it, come out of this game with no injuries and a win.

Let's just hope the coaches don't treat this game as just another game. I am worried about not having Dalton in there but think McCarron can be good enough to win. Everyone on this team is going to have to step up and help McCarron every way possible.

The Bengals get this win, it's huge!

It's going to be hard to put up points on their Defense,  but fortunately, I don't think we will have to put up a ton of points, as I like our Defense against their offense. Will be a big game!
Reply/Quote
One thing wins this game for us...

Our front 4.

Their oline isn't that good, and if our guys show up and we dominate the LOS then we win this game. Getting to Brock and stopping the run will win this game for us. Offense will take care of the rest.
Reply/Quote
Broncos have the #1 Defense. But the Bengals haven't given up more than 14 points twice in the last 8 or 9 games. The teams they did give up more than 14, their offenses were ranked #1 and #2.

Macaroni needs to show up and get some bombs to AJ, I don't depend on Hill to do anything again this season and Gio is going to get squashed because the QB isn't opening the field up.

We need Adam Jones first special teams touchdown this game to win it.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:39 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: One thing wins this game for us...

Our front 4.

Their oline isn't that good, and if our guys show up and we dominate the LOS then we win this game. Getting to Brock and stopping the run will win this game for us. Offense will take care of the rest.

The key to the game is our quarterback. If he plays well, we will be put in good position to win. If he does not, we will lose by 10 plus.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:01 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: There have been a lot of big games this year.  This is the biggest, in my opinion though.  Maybe the second Steelers game was pretty close...

I agree. However, once Dalton was out, you felt the air being taken out.

This game, however, can make it seem like that Steelers game didn't hinder our season as many thought. This gives Dalton an extra week to not only heal, but to put in practice and loosen his arm up.

I think this is the biggest game BECAUSE of the Steelers game.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:39 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: One thing wins this game for us...

Our front 4.

Which is going to be something to watch as Atkins has sickle cell trait and will definitely have trouble breathing up there. He may not be able to play as well as we hope due to it, or even get as much playing time as normal. Sure, we've heard Guenther say not much will change, but it's a bit different when your best defensive player has trouble breathing during a game.

Reply/Quote
I hope the staff and players feel the same. Not the same old "just a regular season game" approach. There's as much on the line in this game than there can ever be in a regular season game.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:39 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Which is going to be something to watch as Atkins has sickle cell and will definitely have trouble breathing up there. He may not be able to play as well as we hope due to it, or even get as much playing time as normal. Sure, we've heard Guenther say not much will change, but it's a bit different when your best defensive player has trouble breathing during a game.

He doesn't have sickle cell, he has the trait.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Broncos have the #1 Defense. But the Bengals haven't given up more than 14 points twice in the last 8 or 9 games. The teams they did give up more than 14, their offenses were ranked #1 and #2.

Macaroni needs to show up and get some bombs to AJ, I don't depend on Hill to do anything again this season and Gio is going to get squashed because the QB isn't opening the field up.

We need Adam Jones first special teams touchdown this game to win it.

We need to follow CRAPSburgh's game plan. They ripped through Denver's D.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:27 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: The key to the game is our quarterback. If he plays well, we will be put in good position to win. If he does not, we will lose by 10 plus.

1/2 TRUE and I trust me, I agree.

The other 1/2 =  Our D needs to SHOW UP and play lights out to "even the score" (their D will bring it).
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He doesn't have sickle cell, he has the trait.

I meant to type that too. Thanks for pointing that out.

Reply/Quote
I don't really know the differences that well, but he probably still has to be careful.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:42 PM)Whacked Wrote: We need to follow CRAPSburgh's game plan. They ripped through Denver's D.

In the 2nd half. They got totally owned in the 1st half on both sides of the ball. That's what Osweiler has been doing, and he has been underperforming in the 2nd half. Bengals need to jump to a big lead.
Reply/Quote