Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too lewd or are we being too PC?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/winter-olympics/radio-host-takes-heat-for-sexual-remarks-about-17-year-old-chloe-kim/ar-BBJ6rrf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Since most of the board members are dudes, I thought this would be interesting.  No doubt she's attractive,  but....
(02-14-2018, 03:24 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/winter-olympics/radio-host-takes-heat-for-sexual-remarks-about-17-year-old-chloe-kim/ar-BBJ6rrf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Since most of the board members are dudes, I thought this would be interesting.  No doubt she's attractive,  but....

Jokes about "I can't wait until she's legal" are staples of moronic radio shows.

I don't understand what's so funny about it and I was ON a moronic radio show...we just didn't talk like that back in the day.

A longer answer is:

If two guys are having a conversation about a woman and all the things she brings to the table and not just her looks and then wonder if she is single and eligible the natural flow may be to say she is still underage and that if she was of legal dating age they would want to go out with her.  If they are just drooling over how she looks and implying they need to her be legal so they can have sex with her they are way out of bounds.

IMHO.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-14-2018, 03:24 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/winter-olympics/radio-host-takes-heat-for-sexual-remarks-about-17-year-old-chloe-kim/ar-BBJ6rrf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

It’s barstool sports. This is what they do. I think you have to take in the type of show.

As for her being attractive..... ofc she is..... it’s a little weird her being 17 but it’s barstool.

On the adult front..... her mom is pretty hot as well.
I'm calling out of bounds in a public situation. BTW...the Australian is way hotter. Not sure how old she is.

As an aside, I watched the competition. I don't know the first thing about snowboarding, and they kept building Kim up, and I'm like c'mon. Again I know nothing, but there was her and everyone else as far as I could tell. That was a race for the silver. Not even sure what it was, but she was just better.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-14-2018, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm calling out of bounds in a public situation. BTW...the Australian is way hotter. Not sure how old she is.

As an aside, I watched the competition. I don't know the first thing about snowboarding, and they kept building Kim up, and I'm like c'mon. Again I know nothing, but there was her and everyone else as far as I could tell. That was a race for the silver. Not even sure what it was, but she was just better.

Australians have a nice level of overall hotness.

On a side note..... Snowboarding shouldn’t even be an Olympic sport. It’s too bad to see these x games get in there.
(02-14-2018, 03:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Australians have a nice level of overall hotness.  

On a side note..... Snowboarding shouldn’t even be an Olympic sport.   It’s too bad to see these x games get in there.

any type of change just chaps your rotund posterior huh?  give me the list of acceptable winter sports in your delusional mind. 

(02-14-2018, 03:51 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: any type of change just chaps your rotund posterior huh?  give me the list of acceptable winter sports in your delusional mind. 

The olympics should consist of curling and cross country skiing.  Anything else is just a pretender.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Oh if I were 17 I'd be all over her. Not literally, she probably would have declined, but yeah she's a sweet looking girl and teenage boys sure could say so any time.

A grown-up, however, should hold back with comments like "hot" or "ass" or any combination of words like that. I don't know if that's too much PC, but it's widely agreed upon and I'm on board with that. I'm in favour of not sexualising female athletes, let alone underage ones. That kind of assessment is better left in private.
(02-14-2018, 03:53 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh if I were 17 I'd be all over her. Not literally, she probably would have declined, but yeah she's a sweet looking girl and teenage boys sure could say so any time.

A grown-up, however, should hold back with comments like "hot" or "ass" or any combination of words like that. I don't know if that's too much PC, but it's widely agreed upon and I'm on board with that. I'm in favour of not sexualising female athletes, let alone underage ones. That kind of assessment is better left in private.

I don't even know how I saw it, but there was a hot little Austrian in some  X games ski event.  It was like a ski jump combined with acrobatics.    She won the gold. Not sure how old she is.

To me it does not matter if she was 17 or an adult. I don't think every discussion about a woman should be about how good looking she is. It makes men sound like dumb animals.

Men complain about everyone believing every allegation of sexual misconduct with women, but when you judge a woman athlete (or doctor or author) by how hot she looks that is pretty strong evidence that the only way you can relate to women is as sexual objects.

Now if a famous woman athlete (or doctor or author or whatever) flaunts her sexuality by posing for pictures in a bikini or something like that then ti si okay to discuss it.
(02-14-2018, 03:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't even know how I saw it, but there was a hot little Austrian in some  X games ski event.  It was like a ski jump combined with acrobatics.    She won the gold. Not sure how old she is.

That would be Anna Gasser. She's 26 now, so you're safe. Yeah she's one of our better looking athletes for sure.
(02-14-2018, 03:51 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: any type of change just chaps your rotund posterior huh?  give me the list of acceptable winter sports in your delusional mind. 

I am a traditionalist. I want traditional Olympic sports.
(02-14-2018, 04:00 PM)hollodero Wrote: That would be Anna Gasser. She's 26 now, so you're safe. Yeah she's one of our better looking athletes for sure.

Safe legally, but it would still make me a dirty old man.

Edit to add pic: There's a pretty hot bedroom type pic of her, but i prefer the cute look.

[Image: 21373416_1902679946664723_29950064950928...D.2.c&se=8]

(02-14-2018, 03:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The olympics should consist of curling and cross country skiing.  Anything else is just a pretender.

curling is awesome, so you wont get a complaint from me
People suck
(02-14-2018, 04:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Safe legally, but it would still make me a dirty old man.

Yeah sure, but we all are so that's ok, proves your libido is still unimpaired. Just don't take it to the media. Or if you do, refer to her smile rather than her ass and you're still good.

Btw. we have even cuter athletes in my opinion but I do not want to turn this thread into an "good looking Austrian athletes" thread. But for sure, in private these things do get talked about. Because of course.
on topic, shes hot, but as shes 17, i would probably keep that to myself until she hit 18
People suck
(02-14-2018, 03:53 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh if I were 17 I'd be all over her. Not literally, she probably would have declined, but yeah she's a sweet looking girl and teenage boys sure could say so any time.

(02-14-2018, 04:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Safe legally, but it would still make me a dirty old man.  There's a pretty hot bedroom type pic of her, but i prefer the cute look.

[Image: 21373416_1902679946664723_29950064950928...D.2.c&se=8]

Yeah, the older I get the more careful I am.

I'll tell my wife that I'd love to compliment some of our younger friends and kids of our older friends but I don't want to be the creepy old guy so I keep my mouth shut.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-14-2018, 04:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am a traditionalist.  I want traditional Olympic sports.

I always knew you would be a big fan of naked men wrestling each other.
(02-14-2018, 04:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah, the older I get the more careful I am.

I'll tell my wife that I'd love to compliment some of our younger friends and kids of our older friends but I don't want to be the creepy old guy so I keep my mouth shut.

The most I will say is, "She's a cute girl".  

(02-14-2018, 04:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The most I will say is, "She's a cute girl".  

im glad im not that old yet

i can still point them out and suggest a fun time with the wife
People suck