Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many white people in top national security positions
(05-16-2016, 01:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wait, you mean something that people used to get shamed for is now more acceptable and popular media reflects that?

I suppose we could go back to shipping girls away when they get pregnant before they are married...or shotgun weddings.

Those use to be pretty popular in years past.

The lack of a two parent home.   Especially when a child lacks a father they lose out in the long run.   A child needs both a mother and a father everyday in their lives.    Not this part time deal that unfortunately so many kids have to deal with...    

I know there are several divorced dads here on the board and I know they do their best but it's not the same as being there in the house everyday.   I'm sure they would agree with that statement.    

The erosion of the black family should be easy enough to explain this situation.   And where it usually ends up.  
(05-16-2016, 03:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The lack of a two parent home.   Especially when a child lacks a father they lose out in the long run.   A child needs both a mother and a father everyday in their lives.    Not this part time deal that unfortunately so many kids have to deal with...    

I know there are several divorced dads here on the board and I know they do their best but it's not the same as being there in the house everyday.   I'm sure they would agree with that statement.    

The erosion of the black family should be easy enough to explain this situation.   And where it usually ends up.  

1) What if they lose their mother?   Mellow

2) So would erosion of ALL families...but...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-16-2016, 03:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: 1) What if they lose their mother?   Mellow

2) So would erosion of ALL families...but...

Where have I said that motherless homes are good?  

Using the example of black America is just keeping it simple. Since we have done everything possible o destroy the black family since the CRA.   
(05-16-2016, 04:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where have I said that motherless homes are good?

Mellow

(05-16-2016, 03:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The lack of a two parent home.   Especially when a child lacks a father they lose out in the long run.   A child needs both a mother and a father everyday in their lives.    Not this part time deal that unfortunately so many kids have to deal with...    

(05-16-2016, 04:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Using the example of black America is just keeping it simple. Since we have done everything possible o destroy the black family since the CRA.   

No.

"Simple" would be leaving it as single parent families *if* that was the point you wanted to make. I'd guess you made the point you wanted to by saying what you said.
(05-16-2016, 04:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

No.

"Simple" would be leaving it as single parent families *if* that was the point you wanted to make.  I'd guess you made the point you wanted to by saying what you said.

Lol so your response to a discussion about fatherless homes is to bring up motherless homes?   And the response to black children growing up in fatherless homes.... What about the white people?   

How about staying on topic.   Typical Alinsky move there .... Can't refute the core discussion so change the focus.   
(05-16-2016, 04:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol so your response to a discussion about fatherless homes is to bring up motherless homes?   And the response to black children growing up in fatherless homes.... What about the white people?   

How about staying on topic.   Typical Alinsky move there .... Can't refute the core discussion so change the focus.   

Now I'm Larry too?  Ninja

All seriousness aside I not going to disagree that two parent homes aren't better than one parent homes.

I'm going to disagree that it can't work with one parent homes or that it is more of a scourge to blacks than anyone else in that position.

Also that there is no answer for how to have more two parent homes so we need to focus on answers to help the children instead.
(05-16-2016, 04:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Now I'm Larry too?  Ninja

All seriousness aside I not going to disagree that two parent homes aren't better than one parent homes.

I'm going to disagree that it can't work with one parent homes or that it is more of a scourge to blacks than anyone else in that position.

Also that there is no answer for how to have more two parent homes so we need to focus on answers to help the children instead.

1. Who is Larry?  

2. So just say we agree lol 

3. Ofc some single parent homes work... If it didn't we would have chaos.  But the real question is how much better would those successful single parent homes be had their been 2 parents?   Maybe those are our top people and the failed single parent homes would have been just ok with a second parent home.  

4. Promoting it throughout the culture would be a start.   Making it harder to divorce when children are involved .... Some states have a cooling off Period with counseling.    .... Maybe stop giving more gov assistance to single parent homes.   Let's give more to married couples with children.   
[Image: uRGrg5W.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-16-2016, 05:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. Who is Larry?   

Stop......
You'll give him a complex.
Tongue

(05-16-2016, 05:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: uRGrg5W.gif]

I randomly yell out that quote, at least once a month.