Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tough Playoff Road
Looks like the Bengals are gonna have to go through the Steelers and Patriots to get to the AFC Title game if Broncos take care of business. We always have a tough time against Pittsburgh at PBS and beating New England in Foxborough is a tough task for anyone. If the Bengals make it out of this especially with a backup QB it would nothing short of a miracle.
Reply/Quote
I thought it was Steelers and Broncos?
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
not if denver wins
Reply/Quote
The Broncos are going to wrap up the #1 seed with a win today.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So if Denver loses, they play the Steelers no matter the outcome of the KC game?

Reply/Quote
Anybody else realize that if we had won in denver that we would now be the #1 seed?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:54 PM)Beaker Wrote: Anybody else realize that if we had won in denver that we would now be the #1 seed?

You mean the game where we had a 14-point lead going into the second half?

Yep, I've thought about it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:54 PM)Beaker Wrote: Anybody else realize that if we had won in denver that we would now be the #1 seed?

The denver game turned me into a zombie. You don't say.. Sick

and pick Chargers.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:56 PM)Big Boss Wrote: You mean the game where we had a 14-point lead going into the second half?

Yep, I've thought about it.

The game where if Nugent kicks the ball 3 feet to the right, we never go to overtime? 

Denver's D is pretty tough though. I'd almost say our loss to Houston is more of a missed opportunity. But whatever. It is football. I know we're home for our first game and no matter who we play WE CAN WIN. The past is prologue. Get it done this year guys. I believe in ya'. 

Reply/Quote
jeremydcSo if Denver loses, they play the Steelers no matter the outcome of the KC game?

No, if Den loses and KC wins Den is the 5 seed and goes to Houston.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:52 PM)jeremydc Wrote: So if Denver loses, they play the Steelers no matter the outcome of the KC game?

No.

- Den loses and KC wins: KC will host the Steelers and Den will play @ Houston.
- Den wins: Steelers @ Bengals, KC @ Houston
Reply/Quote
The way the Broncos Chargers game is going now, it looks like we'll play the Steelers next week.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 07:12 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: The way the Broncos Chargers game is going now, it looks like we'll play the Steelers next week.

It couldn't happen any other way. It is our destiny to beat the steelers and get the playoff gorilla off our backs.
Reply/Quote
3rd Denver turnover...

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 07:12 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: The way the Broncos Chargers game is going now, it looks like we'll play the Steelers next week.

I wouldn't bet any amount of money on this game. Denver isn't looking great, and they're making just enough mistakes to possibly tilt things toward the worst possible outcome for them.
Reply/Quote

Yes, or against Houston.

Let's just hope that SD can rise to the occasion and deal Denver an L.

Reply/Quote
3 points on 4 flippin turnovers! Lol. San Diego is AWFUL.

This game is toast.

Bring on the STOOLERS (God help us).
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 07:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: 3 points on 4 flippin turnovers! Lol. San Diego is AWFUL.

This game is toast.

Bring on the STOOLERS (God help us).

At least the Chargers D has come to play.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Kind of happy it's gonna be tough. Either we show up and play our asses off or we go home. No room for panty wasters in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:28 PM)86AD Wrote: Looks like the Bengals are gonna have to go through the Steelers and Patriots to get to the AFC Title game if Broncos take care of business. We always have a tough time against Pittsburgh at PBS and beating New England in Foxborough is a tough task for anyone. If the Bengals make it out of this especially with a backup QB it would nothing short of a miracle.

We are a much better team than the Steelers.  I didn't want them because they will immediately try to injure our players, especially Eifert.  But now that we have them, we'll just have to deal with their cheating and beat them anyway.
Reply/Quote