Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade Andy to Browns for their #2 pick
What a ridiculous suggestion.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:21 PM)Big Boss Wrote: What a ridiculous suggestion.

Ridiculous like a fox????
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ridiculous like a fox????

Ridiculous like trisomy 23.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:24 PM)Beaker Wrote: Ridiculous like trisomy 23.

That's one deep insult.
Reply/Quote
Sure, let's give up our starting QB who averaged ten wins a season his first five years, led the team to the playoffs those first five years, and was putting up MVP numbers this year to a division rival in favor of an unproven draft pick.

Makes perfect sense.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's one deep insult.

I'm just glad you got it. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:27 PM)Beaker Wrote: I'm just glad you got it. ThumbsUp

Google helped.  I ain't not none as smart as you done is, no way, not in a zillion light years.
Reply/Quote
Good lord this would be such a bad deal.

What are we getting with the #2 pick?

AJ McCarron goes ice cold for quarters at a time. So we can't trust him with this franchise.
Reply/Quote
Keep Andy.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Please say no to illegal drugs
Reply/Quote
Wait, if Andy is the Browns' QB won't he be released in a year or 2? We could get him right back.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:25 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Sure, let's give up our starting QB who averaged ten wins a season his first five years, led the team to the playoffs those first five years, and was putting up MVP numbers this year to a division rival in favor of an unproven draft pick.  

Makes perfect sense.

I was just throwing it out there. But yes our starting QB who is 0-4 in the playoffs with one TD and what, 4 picks? Yeah AJ is unproven but I think he could be good. And btw I like Andy a lot, just not sure he's SB material.
Reply/Quote
Jeebus. Just when Andy wasn't the fart in the room stinkin' up the place.

Now it's trade Andy?

Hell even golden boy Palmer had out stayed his welcome with fans and you still had a majority who didn't want him gone.

I don't think there are enough passengers on the AJM train for that ride.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:37 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I was just throwing it out there. But yes our starting QB who is 0-4 in the playoffs with one TD and what, 4 picks? Yeah AJ is unproven but I think he could be good. And btw I like Andy a lot, just not sure he's SB material.

How many playoff games did Manning lose before he won one?  Or Aaron Rodgers?  Drew Brees?

Dalton simply has the misfortune of playing on a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years.

The entire team shits the bed come playoff time.  Has he made personal mistakes that are on him?  Yes.  But it certainly doesn't help when nobody around you makes plays either, or when half your receiving corps is on IR. Even if they limit their own mistakes, there's only so much a QB can do on his own. Just ask Rodgers and Drew Brees this year.

Dalton would have won this game against Pittsburgh. I have no doubt in my mind about that.
Reply/Quote
I posted this before:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Could-Jackson-do-it-again

However, I would be more inclined to trade AJM over Dalton.

Dalton as of right now is the better QB.
Reply/Quote
But just think about it. A number 2 pick. What could we get with that? I'm not Mel Kiper but I'm thinking a really good player.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:45 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I posted this before:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Could-Jackson-do-it-again

However, I would be more inclined to trade AJM over Dalton.  

Dalton as of right now is the better QB.

Sorry for stepping on your toes. As I said I'm just throwing it out there. I could also see AJ being the one who would go,but to get a number two pick, that would be awesome.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:46 PM)BengalRed Wrote: But just think about it. A number 2 pick. What could we get with that? I'm not Mel Kiper but I'm thinking a really good player.

What good does that do us without a QB proven capable of getting us to the post season?

We're already getting a new offensive scheme next season.  Then Marvin could very well be gone this time next year.  It's not a good scenario for a rookie QB.  
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:51 PM)Big Boss Wrote: What good does that do us without a QB proven capable of getting us to the post season?

We're already getting a new offensive scheme next season.  Then Marvin could very well be gone this time next year.  It's not a good scenario for a rookie QB.  

Well AJ would not be a rookie QB. Maybe technically he would, I'm not sure. But it would be his third year in the NFL and he is a smart and talented guy. I believe he would pick up anything the new OC would throw out there.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:59 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Well AJ would not be a rookie QB. Maybe technically he would, I'm not sure. But it would be his third year in the NFL and he is a smart and talented guy. I believe he would pick up anything the new OC would throw out there.

It's just not the right time for this franchise to do such a thing.  These guys have grown up together and you have to keep them together.  They are in their prime.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote