Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Deadline Day
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-trade-tracker-2022-deadline-news-rumors/atbkfoyk9awcxmteitke4uos

Brandin Cooks is not at Texans Practice today....Maybe he's on a plane to Cincy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know this won't go over well but the Bengals could be sellers at the deadline too... A couple second round picks for Tee Higgins would be nice.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 02:11 PM)J24 Wrote: https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1587480745706196993?t=pC49L74hvpgliLCaLdcnEw&s=19

Yeah, I pointed to the Hockenson trade earlier as a sign the Lions might be sellers. Appears they are:

Quote:Lions may not be done trading, either. They’ve let the league know they’re willing to make deals at other positions, including DB.

Maybe bring Okudah back to the Buckeye State

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 01:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1st off: I know there's a trade sub-forum, but this day only comes once a year, so perhaps the mods (official and unofficial) will leave it here to get some traffic.

It's obvious we need to do something at WR/CB and possibly oline. So who makes sense?

This is NOT the thread to discuss FA signings of how much our coaches suck (yes, I too, and an unofficial mod)

1. Houston has a couple CB Vets on short-term deals and have some young'ns ready to take over. I love to see what they'd take for Desmond King and/or Steven nelson

It will come and go like every year an the Bengals will say they are happy with the personnel they have and could win this way. 

Don’t hold your breath 
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 02:05 PM)Destro Wrote: Mixon is older and expensive. As much as people want him gone, that doesn't appear in the cards.

I don't have any delusions that we can get rid of him but id like to bring in someone who can compete with him and get the job done better.  When I watch RBs around the league break off 10 20 30 yard runs and Mixon makes 4 yard runs looks hard its frustrating. 

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 02:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, I pointed to the Hockenson trade earlier as a sign the Lions might be sellers. Appears they are:

I've been reading about him and he sure has had a lot of injuries since being the 3rd overall pick in 2020. Achilles tendon, core muscle injury, hamstring injury. Also carries that big 3rd overall pick contract. But sure is a position of need right now.
Reply/Quote
Looks like the Steelers are cashing it in. Claypool to the Bears

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 02:24 PM)Synric Wrote: I know this won't go over well but the Bengals could be sellers at the deadline too... A couple second round picks for Tee Higgins would be nice.

I'm not a seller of Higgins but I'd trade him to the pack for Alexander at CB. That would be the only way I'd move him though is for a premium player. This is very unlikely, so I'll just say no to trading Higgins at his current value and contract situation.

Mixon on the other hand should be on the block. With him or without him in the lineup, makes no difference in the W L column IMO. Without Higgins we'd have another hole to fill.

They won't trade away any players though. If they wouldn't trade Atkins or Dunlap in a losing season, they won't trade any of our starters--nor should they except for maybe Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 01:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1st off: I know there's a trade sub-forum, but this day only comes once a year, so perhaps the mods (official and unofficial) will leave it here to get some traffic.

It's obvious we need to do something at WR/CB and possibly oline. So who makes sense?

This is NOT the thread to discuss FA signings of how much our coaches suck (yes, I too, and an unofficial mod)

1. Houston has a couple CB Vets on short-term deals and have some young'ns ready to take over. I love to see what they'd take for Desmond King and/or Steven nelson

I wanted us to sign Nelson for depth in the offseason so I’d be happy with a move like that. Although if they had just listened to me then we wouldn’t have to give up picks….

Okudah would be interesting depending on price. Gilmore would be a nice option as well if available 

Really need to get a CB now. Before the injury I wanted a WR, and would still like one now but two trades is a dream. 
Reply/Quote
Sounds like WJ3 could be released. Would you bring him in? He can cover but definitely struggles tackling.
Reply/Quote
Claypool just went for a 2nd ffs

Under no circumstances should we trade Tee unless it’s for a haul he’s WR1 for 80% of teams in the league, shouldn’t even be talked about.

We need help for Burrow while Chase is out not talking about getting rid of another weapon.

2 hours to go we need a CB a WR and another pass rusher.

This is the first real test to see how much things have changed in the office since the girls have had more say.

If we do nothing it’s the same old Bengals sadly.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 02:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, I pointed to the Hockenson trade earlier as a sign the Lions might be sellers. Appears they are:

I was just thinking the same thing, but the Bengals will do nothing today and this board will blow the F up!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 02:39 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Sounds like WJ3 could be released. Would you bring him in? He can cover but definitely struggles tackling.

Going to the Steelers

Reply/Quote
Time to pull this out:

[Image: 5ANA2Ca.jpg?fb]

Reply/Quote
That Hockenson deal is surprising
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Bradley Chubb (Edge) going to the Fins

Reply/Quote
I'm starting to think we are not gonna make any moves lol
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 01:40 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Id love to see us trade for another RB.  Sorry Mixon you just aren't getting it done and it's hurting the offense.  At the very least bring in a guy like Akers to compete with Mixon if we arent gonna use Evans at all.

Yeah, Akers is the answer. Apparently you haven't watched any Rams games this year.. 
Reply/Quote
I don't think I would be a buyer. Trading the future for this year doesn't seem smart. I may be a seller for the likes of Mixon or Bates, but I don't see anyone taking them, and I can't imagine people would take Carmen for any reason.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 03:37 PM)Garrus Wrote: I'm starting to think we are not gonna make any moves lol

Did you expect otherwise?
Reply/Quote