Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Deadline Day
(11-01-2022, 05:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: This organization is frustrating at times, they obviously need help at CB and even WR and while other teams actually make trades to improve their team the Bengals do absolutely nothing...Very frustrating

We also are in need of an OT, but really at this point, I would have been OK with trading Mixon for Cam Akers and a 4 or 5-round pick to the LA Lambs.  Also, put an OC on that list.
Reply/Quote
FO knows it’s not happening in 2022.

They spent in the off-season. Credit there. Everyone told them they had to have a better OL.

They went and got it. Hasn’t mattered one ***** bit.

4-4, 0-3 in the division, and the Browns stuffed them in a locker in front of God & the World in prime time last night.

They’re not forking out any more money for the pathetic ROI they’ve gotten from the off-season investments.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: This organization is frustrating at times, they obviously need help at CB and even WR and while other teams actually make trades to improve their team the Bengals do absolutely nothing...Very frustrating

Yeah, but...Taylor Swift! In July! When the Reds still suck! Win/win..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:06 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: We also are in need of an OT, but really at this point, I would have been OK with trading Mixon for Cam Akers and a 4 or 5-round pick to the LA Lambs.  Also, put an OC on that list.

Cam Akers is one of the few backs in the league who is undeniably worse than Joe Mixon. Akers is one of the worst players in the league. LAR couldn’t pay anyone to take him.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
In other words, they are uninterested in titles.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: Yeah, but...Taylor Swift! In July! When the Reds still suck! Win/win..

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off (hoo-hoo-hoo)

That's us.  Hoo-hoo-hoo.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Let this be a lesson to anyone who thought things had changed because we built an inflatable tent and changed the name of the stadium.

The old man will always have a small time mentality.

Yes we are going to pay Burrow and Chase but it’s ***** scary to think what kind of team we are going to put around them in the years to come.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:11 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off (hoo-hoo-hoo)

That's us.  Hoo-hoo-hoo.  

Such awful music
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: In other words, they are uninterested in titles.

WHO THE HELL IS UNINTERESTED IN.............oh, you said titles
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I cannot believe we did not trade for a CB today after the news. Guess we really do not care about our window.
Reply/Quote
Supposedly we're in talks with the Rams offering a 6th Round pick for Akers.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:36 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: I cannot believe we did not trade for a CB today after the news. Guess we really do not care about our window.

It's tough. Every team needs a cb.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:36 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: I cannot believe we did not trade for a CB today after the news. Guess we really do not care about our window.

And not only did the bengals not make a move, many of the teams they compete against did make moves to improve. Always a bengals fan but am definitely a frustrated fan today
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Supposedly we're in talks with the Rams offering a 6th Round pick for Akers.

You cannot be serious about this. Cam Akers is absolutely terrible. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's tough. Every team needs a cb.

Yet I see several were traded today. We have a window. Do the Steelers? They got Wj3 today. We could have. We have no cbs right now
Reply/Quote
Can CTB even play? We put flowers on Cooper instead of him which I found odd. Then flowers goes down and we put dax on Cooper instead of ctb.
Reply/Quote
Ridley to Jaguars for 5th round pick. I would have been interested in that.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:43 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Yet I see several were traded today. We have a window. Do the Steelers? They got Wj3 today. We could have. We have no cbs right now

WJ3 was benched in Wash. Idk that he helps us.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:45 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Can CTB even play? We put flowers on Cooper instead of him which I found odd. Then flowers goes down and we put dax on Cooper instead of ctb.

Everyone is trashing CTB but what on earth do people expect? The guy has been injured most the year, wasn't getting reps in training camp, and was completely thrown into the fire. 

When it comes to playing in this league, its more than athletic ability. It's knowledge of position, scheme, plays, technique, etc. Reps help with that. I am not expecting much from CTB until he gets more seasoned. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:43 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Yet I see several were traded today. We have a window. Do the Steelers? They got Wj3 today. We could have. We have no cbs right now

Have you payed any attention to WJ3 this season? Washington was literally going to cut him if no teams came calling. And Teryl Austin was probably the only one that did (not to mention Pittsburgh wanted to draft him in the first place).

He was benched and has been beyond terrible.

Reply/Quote