Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Deadline Day
Trade Mixon,and throw in Carman Jackson just to sweeten the deal a little,and pick up a got quality player.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 06:39 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Trade Mixon,and throw in Carman Jackson just to sweeten the deal a little,and pick up a got quality player.

The deadline has come and went, guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Just because they weren't successful in making a move it doesn't automatically mean that they didn't try.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The Seahawks waived Sidney Jones. Could be a potential waiver claim if he makes it to them.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 07:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Seahawks waived Sidney Jones. Could be a potential waiver claim if he makes it to them.

Guess this is what we have to hope for, too bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 07:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Seahawks waived Sidney Jones. Could be a potential waiver claim if he makes it to them.

We’re like 16th in the waiver wire order, so I kind of doubt he makes it to us.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 06:39 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Trade Mixon,and throw in Carman Jackson just to sweeten the deal a little,and pick up a got quality player.

There's a chance we could have gotten a 5th rounder for Mixon; throw in Carman and it moves to a 6th
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 08:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's a chance we could have gotten a 5th rounder for Mixon; throw in Carman and it moves to a 6th

Hilarious
Reply/Quote

This, thanks for typing it for me.
Reply/Quote
Bengals ain't doing sheeet. How many hours left?

Reply/Quote
[Image: FggFW5AXkAAchBO?format=jpg&name=large]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 07:08 PM)pally Wrote: Just because they weren't successful in making a move it doesn't automatically mean that they didn't try.

Don't we say that every time they do nothing? With the Reds, too.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 08:18 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Bengals ain't doing sheeet. How many hours left?

For the deadline? -3.75 hours.

For end of the season? 10 weeks and counting.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 07:08 PM)pally Wrote: Just because they weren't successful in making a move it doesn't automatically mean that they didn't try.

https://youtu.be/BQ4yd2W50No
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 01:40 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Id love to see us trade for another RB.  Sorry Mixon you just aren't getting it done and it's hurting the offense.  At the very least bring in a guy like Akers to compete with Mixon if we arent gonna use Evans at all.

Evans should be getting lots more carries and field time than he is getting. I would not be mad to see us move Mixon in the offseason.
Reply/Quote

Just curious if anyone knows. How does the waiver work for vested vets in regards to contracted? Do we have to pay the whole contract or do we get to offer him what we want if he makes it to us?
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 09:11 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: Just curious if anyone knows. How does the waiver work for vested vets in regards to contracted? Do we have to pay the whole contract or do we get to offer him what we want if he makes it to us?

In Sidney Jones' case, he's already been paid.  He was on a one year $3.6M contract, with only the $1.3M signing bonus guaranteed, so he's a true free agent.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
In other news, preseason fan favorite WR Kendric Pryor could soon be available. Jags picked up Calvin Ridley from the Falcons yesterday, and they'll have to make room on the 53 for him.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 09:31 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In other news, preseason fan favorite WR Kendric Pryor could soon be available.  Jags picked up Calvin Ridley from the Falcons yesterday, and they'll have to make room on the 53 for him.

Do they have to do that this year since he's suspended for the year?
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 09:46 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: Do they have to do that this year since he's suspended for the year?

The entire season?  Oh, I thought it was just going to get reduced on appeal.  Still would seem like they would have to make room on the roster for him.  Not exactly sure how it works in that situation.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote