Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Trade Mixon ?
Perine and Gio seem to be doing just fine, do you think the Bengals should try and trade Mixon ?
Reply/Quote
No one is taking that contract.
Reply/Quote
One good game from Perine doesn’t warrant a Mixon trade...
Reply/Quote
Trade Mixon and Burrow. Roll with Perrine and Allen.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Trade Mixon and Burrow. Roll with Perrine and Allen.

Lol
Reply/Quote
As said with the 30 threads prior to the trade deadline, teams will have to want what we have, at that cost, along with giving us something worth it in return. Those situations are rare in the NFL, which is why it doesn't happen a lot, especially with big contracts. The same reasons why some say he isn't worth much here is the same for other teams around the league.
Reply/Quote
For real though. Gio and Perine seem to fit here perfect....
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 07:58 PM)Trademark Wrote: Perine and Gio seem to be doing just fine, do you think the Bengals should try and trade Mixon ?

We cannot trade Joe Mixon because it would be too much dead money.
Reply/Quote
Nobody wants those RB contracts... Best to just address the hell outta both lines this off-season, and hope that Mixon shows serious improvement behind a good line. He should... The guy's a good player that's played his entire career in a bad situation.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Today was good on the ground, but the Texans have the worst run defense around.

I'd be fine with trading mixon of the price was right, but mainly because I'd like to see us be active in free agency or get more picks. But at the price I don't see anyone trading us much in picks at this point. Maybe at the start of next season if a good team gets in a bad injury spot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We should just go ahead and trade Burrow while we’re at it. Brandon Allen looked great out there today.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:07 PM)Benton Wrote: Today was good on the ground, but the Texans have the worst run defense around.

I'd be fine with trading mixon of the price was right, but mainly because I'd like to see us be active in free agency or get more picks. But at the price I don't see anyone trading us much in picks at this point. Maybe at the start of next season if a good team gets in a bad injury spot.

I mean they ran well monday too
Reply/Quote
Gio and Perine are not the threat Mixon is.
Reply/Quote
They are all here, so they can all still be here next year and hopefully all healthy.
Reply/Quote
No. Just use Mixon more the way we used Perine today. He’ll be even better.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 10:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No. Just use Mixon more the way we used Perine today. He’ll be even better.

This
Reply/Quote
Nobody will be trading for Mixon.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 10:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No. Just use Mixon more the way we used Perine today. He’ll be even better.

As a complimentary change of pace backup to Gio?   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Trade Mixon and Burrow. Roll with Perrine and Allen.

LOL...I was wondering during the game today if Allen wasn't better than Dalton. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:56 PM)Destro Wrote: As said with the 30 threads prior to the trade deadline, teams will have to want what we have, at that cost, along with giving us something worth it in return. Those situations are rare in the NFL, which is why it doesn't happen a lot, especially with big contracts. The same reasons why some say he isn't worth much here is the same for other teams around the league.

I agree with this.  Things that are rare don't happen a lot.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote