Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Trade Mixon ? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Trade Mixon ? (/Thread-Trade-Mixon--26265)

Pages: 1 2

Trade Mixon ? - Trademark - 12-27-2020

Perine and Gio seem to be doing just fine, do you think the Bengals should try and trade Mixon ?

RE: Trade Mixon ? - Au165 - 12-27-2020

No one is taking that contract.

RE: Trade Mixon ? - GreenCornBengal - 12-27-2020

One good game from Perine doesn’t warrant a Mixon trade...

RE: Trade Mixon ? - THE PISTONS - 12-27-2020

Trade Mixon and Burrow. Roll with Perrine and Allen.

RE: Trade Mixon ? - Tony - 12-27-2020

(12-27-2020, 08:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Trade Mixon and Burrow. Roll with Perrine and Allen.

Lol

RE: Trade Mixon ? - Destro - 12-27-2020

As said with the 30 threads prior to the trade deadline, teams will have to want what we have, at that cost, along with giving us something worth it in return. Those situations are rare in the NFL, which is why it doesn't happen a lot, especially with big contracts. The same reasons why some say he isn't worth much here is the same for other teams around the league.

RE: Trade Mixon ? - Tony - 12-27-2020

For real though. Gio and Perine seem to fit here perfect....

RE: Trade Mixon ? - SuperBowlBound! - 12-27-2020

(12-27-2020, 07:58 PM)Trademark Wrote: Perine and Gio seem to be doing just fine, do you think the Bengals should try and trade Mixon ?

We cannot trade Joe Mixon because it would be too much dead money.

RE: Trade Mixon ? - jason - 12-27-2020

Nobody wants those RB contracts... Best to just address the hell outta both lines this off-season, and hope that Mixon shows serious improvement behind a good line. He should... The guy's a good player that's played his entire career in a bad situation.

RE: Trade Mixon ? - Benton - 12-27-2020

Today was good on the ground, but the Texans have the worst run defense around.

I'd be fine with trading mixon of the price was right, but mainly because I'd like to see us be active in free agency or get more picks. But at the price I don't see anyone trading us much in picks at this point. Maybe at the start of next season if a good team gets in a bad injury spot.

RE: Trade Mixon ? - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-27-2020

We should just go ahead and trade Burrow while we’re at it. Brandon Allen looked great out there today.

RE: Trade Mixon ? - Trademark - 12-27-2020

(12-27-2020, 09:07 PM)Benton Wrote: Today was good on the ground, but the Texans have the worst run defense around.

I'd be fine with trading mixon of the price was right, but mainly because I'd like to see us be active in free agency or get more picks. But at the price I don't see anyone trading us much in picks at this point. Maybe at the start of next season if a good team gets in a bad injury spot.

I mean they ran well monday too

RE: Trade Mixon ? - sandwedge - 12-27-2020

Gio and Perine are not the threat Mixon is.

RE: Trade Mixon ? - Destro - 12-27-2020

They are all here, so they can all still be here next year and hopefully all healthy.

RE: Trade Mixon ? - Nicomo Cosca - 12-27-2020

No. Just use Mixon more the way we used Perine today. He’ll be even better.

RE: Trade Mixon ? - sandwedge - 12-27-2020

(12-27-2020, 10:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No. Just use Mixon more the way we used Perine today. He’ll be even better.

This

RE: Trade Mixon ? - Bengal Dude - 12-28-2020

Nobody will be trading for Mixon.

RE: Trade Mixon ? - TheLeonardLeap - 12-28-2020

(12-27-2020, 10:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No. Just use Mixon more the way we used Perine today. He’ll be even better.

As a complimentary change of pace backup to Gio?   Ninja

RE: Trade Mixon ? - BURROWorBUST - 12-28-2020

(12-27-2020, 08:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Trade Mixon and Burrow. Roll with Perrine and Allen.

LOL...I was wondering during the game today if Allen wasn't better than Dalton. 

RE: Trade Mixon ? - Toy Cannon - 12-28-2020

(12-27-2020, 08:56 PM)Destro Wrote: As said with the 30 threads prior to the trade deadline, teams will have to want what we have, at that cost, along with giving us something worth it in return. Those situations are rare in the NFL, which is why it doesn't happen a lot, especially with big contracts. The same reasons why some say he isn't worth much here is the same for other teams around the league.

I agree with this.  Things that are rare don't happen a lot.